A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Karl Gibbens
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Karl Gibbens » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:03 am

that poor girl..oh well best name joke around our office ismy own..gibbens..one letter different from gibbons so i'm a monkey...yay....i think not
would ullus vestrum animadverto si ego died dico mihi?

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:09 am

her name.........Picabo (peek-a-boo) Steet :rofl:

dont believe me? http://classic.mountainzone.com/picabo/ click the linky
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:38 pm

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:17 pm

I assume everyone clicking on Gay Test must be confused and needing clarification?
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:21 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:I assume everyone clicking on Gay Test must be confused and needing clarification?

You said it..not me

Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:33 pm

Ah, but there again I haven't clicked it.....

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:35 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:Ah, but there again I haven't clicked it.....

And how do you know I have ? I could have just posted them :lol: emoticons for nothing..after all it is a free for all thread! :D
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:38 pm

Good answer Sir!!!

So anyone apart from myself and Viking clicking Gay Test is obviously a wannabe poof.

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:39 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:Good answer Sir!!!

Many Thanks Sir....for once we aint taking the piss outta each other :D :yes: :rofl:
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Karl Gibbens
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Karl Gibbens » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:15 pm

I doubt it'll last....
would ullus vestrum animadverto si ego died dico mihi?

IronEagle
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby IronEagle » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:48 pm

following qoute is from the camping at BSOA thread...

Viking wrote:
IronEagle wrote:here here :) lol

and also, if i can ill bring my samurai sword, lol!!! naaa get took from me at the gate if i did, is all nice and fun tho :)
http://www.swords.org.uk/detail.asp?productID=36

:P:P:P:P:P

ive bearly posted in days, how is this spam, thought itd be cool bringing munitions to the fest :)lol

right the qoute and he who wrote it are nothing to do with the ollowing huge rant...

saw a members poat on the free for all before it got deleted... ive noticed less spam since ive gone too, ive also noticed a lot less chat among ppl latley... ppl are the first to complain when someone posts too much even if its harmless and keeps a board at least a lil alive durin the winter months, but they are also the first to complain when noone is posting and it gets a lil dull... strange stuff :)

im not postin much at the mo coz of my novel, its comming along nicly for the first time in 2 years, for once my writers block is dying, strange as you begin to feel worse and worse, your creativity gets better and better, god knows :)

point being, i love posting on here, no matter how much hostility i get for it, sure i shouldnt take it personal, and im sure ill end up apologising on here in the near future for this, but right now im finding it increasingly hard to keep my calm throught the mundane nag of daily existance dragging me down and just beating me over and over again... so in advance i apologise if i seem a lil harsh and im taking things to personal, even the jokey things dont seem to make me laugh anymore, i am sorry for this in advance. Point : I love bein part of this community and i dont give anyone any shit who dont give it to me, as far as im aware, i never gave anyone any reason to have a dig, and for some strange reason some ppl fnd it their mission to make my presence here their personal barrage of insult, and took an instant disliking to me, simply over text. I keep goin off on fuckin tangents, sorry see what i mean bout the creativness??? :D but yeah BACK TO THE POINT is bad enough gettin insulted when im here by some ppl, but when i saw ???'s (not naming any names here) picture, before the mods where kind enough to delete it (thanks) i was at th bottom of a barrel, and bein made to feel like not only did ppl not want me to post, they liked the fact that i wasnt, that hurt, a jokes a joke, but that was done deliberatly behind my back, for the true reason that i know that ??? really fuckin has sumthin against me, i just wish i knew what, i hope one day you understand what its like to feel unwanted at the only thing thats keepin you goin durin the worst time of your life... jeezus im moaning so much tonight lol... as i said, im prolly over reacting sorry in advance...

this is a message to the entire community disregarding certain ???'s : Thanks, you and this fest are the only thing i have to look forward to, you lot kept me goin throughout the worst patch, looks like that is commin to an end soon, and i truly mean it when i say, if it werent for some of ya, id have never seen the year through... fuck sounds dramatic, no not talkin bout killing myself, more about stayin on the anti drugs wagon, there where times that a just a lil hit would be my answer, i dont wanna wrck my life again, not that it could get much worse... i dont wanna go there again, it was so hard to quit last time, not sure i could do it again... Thanks for keepin me on that road... and please if your gonna insult me when im not around, PM me!

ok rant over ill breath and leave it there before my tangent spinning ways haunt me summore lol...

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:34 pm

IronEagle wrote:following qoute is from the camping at BSOA thread...

Viking wrote:
IronEagle wrote:here here :) lol

and also, if i can ill bring my samurai sword, lol!!! naaa get took from me at the gate if i did, is all nice and fun tho :)
http://www.swords.org.uk/detail.asp?productID=36

:P:P:P:P:P

ive bearly posted in days, how is this spam, thought itd be cool bringing munitions to the fest :)lol

right the qoute and he who wrote it are nothing to do with the ollowing huge rant...

saw a members poat on the free for all before it got deleted... ive noticed less spam since ive gone too, ive also noticed a lot less chat among ppl latley... ppl are the first to complain when someone posts too much even if its harmless and keeps a board at least a lil alive durin the winter months, but they are also the first to complain when noone is posting and it gets a lil dull... strange stuff :)

im not postin much at the mo coz of my novel, its comming along nicly for the first time in 2 years, for once my writers block is dying, strange as you begin to feel worse and worse, your creativity gets better and better, god knows :)

point being, i love posting on here, no matter how much hostility i get for it, sure i shouldnt take it personal, and im sure ill end up apologising on here in the near future for this, but right now im finding it increasingly hard to keep my calm throught the mundane nag of daily existance dragging me down and just beating me over and over again... so in advance i apologise if i seem a lil harsh and im taking things to personal, even the jokey things dont seem to make me laugh anymore, i am sorry for this in advance. Point : I love bein part of this community and i dont give anyone any shit who dont give it to me, as far as im aware, i never gave anyone any reason to have a dig, and for some strange reason some ppl fnd it their mission to make my presence here their personal barrage of insult, and took an instant disliking to me, simply over text. I keep goin off on fuckin tangents, sorry see what i mean bout the creativness??? :D but yeah BACK TO THE POINT is bad enough gettin insulted when im here by some ppl, but when i saw ???'s (not naming any names here) picture, before the mods where kind enough to delete it (thanks) i was at th bottom of a barrel, and bein made to feel like not only did ppl not want me to post, they liked the fact that i wasnt, that hurt, a jokes a joke, but that was done deliberatly behind my back, for the true reason that i know that ??? really fuckin has sumthin against me, i just wish i knew what, i hope one day you understand what its like to feel unwanted at the only thing thats keepin you goin durin the worst time of your life... jeezus im moaning so much tonight lol... as i said, im prolly over reacting sorry in advance...

this is a message to the entire community disregarding certain ???'s : Thanks, you and this fest are the only thing i have to look forward to, you lot kept me goin throughout the worst patch, looks like that is commin to an end soon, and i truly mean it when i say, if it werent for some of ya, id have never seen the year through... fuck sounds dramatic, no not talkin bout killing myself, more about stayin on the anti drugs wagon, there where times that a just a lil hit would be my answer, i dont wanna wrck my life again, not that it could get much worse... i dont wanna go there again, it was so hard to quit last time, not sure i could do it again... Thanks for keepin me on that road... and please if your gonna insult me when im not around, PM me!

ok rant over ill breath and leave it there before my tangent spinning ways haunt me summore lol...

:? :lol: Is the novel written exclusively for dyslexics aswell?

(Don't take offence at that one mate... That is but a mere jibe... And no dyslexic people take offence... Am I gonna have to have this sort of disclaimer on every post from now on to make sure you don't go doing drugs?)
Last edited by Jonoleth on Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Dream Thief » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:45 pm

Jonoleth wrote:Gay Test

lmfao!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's brilliant...
Go now brave warrior don't look back
the stars will guide you through the night

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:47 pm

That means he pressed it ladies and gentlemen! Fear him! Backs against the wall!