A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Richie Hell
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2279
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:02 pm
Location: Norwich
Contact:

Postby Richie Hell » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:40 pm

Cheers :yes:

Run To The Hillos is the Norfolk version. Oooarrr :eyes:
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him"

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/RichieHell
http://www.fishkeepingjournal.blogspot.com
http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/richiehell

Dreamland
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1110
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:18 am

Postby Dreamland » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:27 pm

Some ebay Japanese fuck (not a racist comment) just stole £214 quid of my money. Can you believe some people!? :x

User avatar
Black Utopia
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Denny, Central Scotland
Contact:

Postby Black Utopia » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:35 pm

Dreamland wrote:Some ebay Japanese fuck (not a racist comment) just stole £214 quid of my money. Can you believe some people!? :x


sorry to hear that dude. Fucking idiots :(

on Black Utopia related news..i should be easier to find at Bloodstock thanks to my new customdesigned tshirt! :lol:

I'll get a pic up later ;)

User avatar
Black Utopia
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Denny, Central Scotland
Contact:

Postby Black Utopia » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:13 pm

alrighty, i'll be doing this very shamelessly, take the piss if you want..but you know you want one too :lol: :lol:

You spot the t-shirt, you spot me..you come over a say hi! OK? Deal? :yes: :P

ahem...mind the ruggedness..i've been wearing it see :eyes:

Image

Image

User avatar
jackcake
Denim Demon
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:55 pm
Location: Moseley, Birmingham

Postby jackcake » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:44 pm

Dreamland wrote:Some ebay Japanese fuck (not a racist comment) just stole £214 quid of my money. Can you believe some people!? :x


What happened? :o
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:26 am

jackcake wrote:
Dreamland wrote:Some ebay Japanese fuck (not a racist comment) just stole £214 quid of my money. Can you believe some people!? :x


What happened? :o


Theats bads news chris, what happened?? im guessing a cloned card or something??
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:27 am

Black Utopia wrote:alrighty, i'll be doing this very shamelessly, take the piss if you want..but you know you want one too :lol: :lol:

You spot the t-shirt, you spot me..you come over a say hi! OK? Deal? :yes: :P

ahem...mind the ruggedness..i've been wearing it see :eyes:


I did the same thing last year dude!! had LUB on the front and bloodstock 04 on the back
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

Ross
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:56 pm

Postby Ross » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:48 am

I met you and signed it but you seemed to be a bit blitzed shall we say :P The fact you didn't remember talking to me for about 10 minutes before staggering off to watch a band also hints towards pissed :)

User avatar
Black Utopia
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Denny, Central Scotland
Contact:

Postby Black Utopia » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:54 am

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:
Black Utopia wrote:alrighty, i'll be doing this very shamelessly, take the piss if you want..but you know you want one too :lol: :lol:

You spot the t-shirt, you spot me..you come over a say hi! OK? Deal? :yes: :P

ahem...mind the ruggedness..i've been wearing it see :eyes:


I did the same thing last year dude!! had LUB on the front and bloodstock 04 on the back


:lol: good, now i don't feel stupid :eyes: :P

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:53 am

Ross wrote:I met you and signed it but you seemed to be a bit blitzed shall we say :P The fact you didn't remember talking to me for about 10 minutes before staggering off to watch a band also hints towards pissed :)


Pissed?...me?.....never!! :lol:
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
Davros
Denim Demon
Posts: 4157
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:58 am

Postby Davros » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:09 pm

What about Bloodstock doing a range of t shirts with your forum name printed on. I don't know how much it would cost but I just thought it would be a cool idea.
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:45 pm

Davros wrote:What about Bloodstock doing a range of t shirts with your forum name printed on. I don't know how much it would cost but I just thought it would be a cool idea.


Ridiculously expensive :lol:

User avatar
Davros
Denim Demon
Posts: 4157
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:58 am

Postby Davros » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:02 pm

Xzar wrote:
Davros wrote:What about Bloodstock doing a range of t shirts with your forum name printed on. I don't know how much it would cost but I just thought it would be a cool idea.


Ridiculously expensive :lol:


Just a thought. :eyes:
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

User avatar
Fatboy
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: The Bloodstock Signing Tent
Contact:

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:37 pm

Xzar wrote:
Davros wrote:What about Bloodstock doing a range of t shirts with your forum name printed on. I don't know how much it would cost but I just thought it would be a cool idea.


Ridiculously expensive :lol:
i think you would be suprised

they have done it on the Exodus board ..
i have one....
it says Fatboy on my left man boob...
and Bonded By Blood Cult on the back
:D

Tinkerbell Rocks
Lowly Peon
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: Neither here or there
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell Rocks » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:27 pm

Seeing that I can be randome on this thread, here goes it...



The Undertaker Rulz!!!!!
Woooooo!!!


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Calling all creature of the night.