A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:21 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:
Jonoleth wrote:Knives out eh?

I think I actually prefered it when you were a mod, at least you shutup a bit...


Just stating facts Jono.


Perceptions are not facts.

Now thats a fact. :eyes:
Image

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:46 pm

Perceptions? How did this come about then?

Image
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:39 pm

That picture created as a joke by one of my best friends really proves your perceptions to be truth.
Image

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:05 pm

I'm sorry, I thought that picture was created by one of your best friends as a joke when you were placed on a final warning for trolling.

My bad :rolleyes:
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:17 pm

I never quite understood that one anyway, trolling is nothing like what I did, which was argue, mainly with you...

And anyway, I would say the definition of troll would fit you more, I posted the picture above because I happened to find it whilst looking for some other picture further back in this thread, found it funny and posted it again, you had to turn that into the beginning of another argument.

You may post more these days but you still seem to restrict yourself to shit-stirring and name-calling, something that is pretty close to the deinfition of a troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll).
Image

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:36 pm

Jonoleth wrote:I never quite understood that one anyway, trolling is nothing like what I did, which was argue, mainly with you...


I'm sorry, but didn't you say that was perceived rather than actual?

Jonoleth wrote:And anyway, I would say the definition of troll would fit you more, I posted the picture above because I happened to find it whilst looking for some other picture further back in this thread, found it funny and posted it again, you had to turn that into the beginning of another argument.


Not at all, I was merely revisiting the time that picture was posted (if not at that time, then certainly not long after it) No argument there, in fact it was intended to make you laugh, as you do years after the fact about silly, trivial things.

Jonoleth wrote:You may post more these days but you still seem to restrict yourself to shit-stirring and name-calling, something that is pretty close to the deinfition of a troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll).


Shit-stirring - not my style at all
Name-calling - again, not my style (unless it is Fatboy of course :lol:)

Not looking to argue with you Jono, this is an internet discussion board, not a proving ground. Besdies, with peoples recent outing of the biggest shit stirrer of them all, I would have thought we could all get along that little bit better as there is no-one behind the scenes fuelling the fire any more.
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:22 pm

Very carefully worded as usual, forgive me but for some reason I can never take you at face value, everything you say is loaded with other meanings, I'm not blind.

And I dont see us ever getting along better for this very reason, even if you were to suddenly stop being a snide bugger about everything I'd still be reading things into what you say...

You should be a politician, I've never known someone be able to worm his way out of so many things so often.
Image

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:39 pm

If you are going to go out and deliberately look for things that aren't there in everything I say then I may as well just post a full stop and leave you to insert the words before it :lol:

Clearly that isn't going to happen, so rather than assume everything is provocation, especially if I happen to answer one of your posts, why not try joining in with a bit of banter......you never know, it might be fun :P

It's all good dawg!
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
Heralder
Denim Demon
Posts: 3521
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Leeds UK

Postby Heralder » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:42 pm

Get a room you two :P
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

User avatar
Harry
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Lancaster, The North!
Contact:

Postby Harry » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:44 pm

Wouldn't that be something :lol:
1485

User avatar
Heralder
Denim Demon
Posts: 3521
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Leeds UK

Postby Heralder » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:44 pm

Definately something to talk about :D
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:49 pm

I hope this is banter as I wouldn't want you guys raising Jonos hopes now :lol:
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:52 pm

Seeing all these claws out is funny stuff. Meow!

User avatar
Harry
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Lancaster, The North!
Contact:

Postby Harry » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:56 pm

Xzar wrote:Seeing all these claws out is funny stuff. Meow!


Certainly makes for interesting[distracting :lol: ] reading!
1485

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:03 pm

Xzar wrote:Seeing all these claws out is funny stuff. Meow!


You know it baby!!!!
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.