Page 215 of 1225

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:35 pm
by Ross
Twaddlefish wrote:Guild Wars>WoW


Lies. Its all instance based which = crap. The only thing that makes me play WoW are those moments when I'm riding through somewhere and manage to run straight into a horde ZG raid. Guild wars truly is second rate. I won't say wow is the best mmo ever, galaxies was far superior but they've taken a lot from DAoC and made a system which can net as many types of us as has ever been done. Guild wars is a bit poo, its like WoW but it doesn't do half the things wow does



IMO

;)

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:14 pm
by lars_ulrichs_blister
Scousers Monopoly

Image

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:45 am
by Lydian Lady
:woo:

That is ace LUB! :D

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:50 pm
by coreybarkley1987
birthday!!!!! :D

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:04 pm
by Jonoleth
Its not often a humble web-page such as this gives me so much pleasure, some of the sentances at the top of the page are beyond genius... And probably somewhere bordering on insanity.

http://www.pathguy.com/flattop.htm

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:32 pm
by Rob Bannister
Jonoleth wrote:Its not often a humble web-page such as this gives me so much pleasure, some of the sentances at the top of the page are beyond genius... And probably somewhere bordering on insanity.

http://www.pathguy.com/flattop.htm


I rarely post on this thread, mainly because there is no way I can match the average level of insanity contained therein!

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:03 am
by lars_ulrichs_blister
The locals react to the new government back to work scheme

Image

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:29 am
by Lydian Lady
Jonoleth wrote:Its not often a humble web-page such as this gives me so much pleasure, some of the sentances at the top of the page are beyond genius... And probably somewhere bordering on insanity.

http://www.pathguy.com/flattop.htm


lol! Ace!

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:39 am
by stitches
to the tune of you are my sunshine, my only sunshine!!)

You are a scoucer
An ugly scoucer
Your only happy, on giro day
Your mums out stealin'
Your dads drug dealin'
So please dont take, my hub caps away!

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:47 am
by lars_ulrichs_blister
stitches wrote:to the tune of you are my sunshine, my only sunshine!!)

You are a scoucer
An ugly scoucer
Your only happy, on giro day
Your mums out stealin'
Your dads drug dealin'
So please dont take, my hub caps away!


:rofl:

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:51 pm
by Big D
Is it just me or is anyone else seeing thread pages in black with black writing.?

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:38 pm
by Lick Mars
Big D wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else seeing thread pages in black with black writing.?

yup, hence why I'm now typing in red

lmao at the scouser song^

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:25 pm
by stitches
Aye, your not the only one who is seeing black background and black text.

just change the text colour you post in.

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:02 pm
by Jonoleth
Emporor Pooarms strikes again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGGGPHFYOY

:lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:25 pm
by lars_ulrichs_blister