A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:13 pm

WTF!!!!

Image
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
Harry
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Lancaster, The North!
Contact:

Postby Harry » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:28 am

I never knew you had a brother LUB
1485

User avatar
Raven
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:54 pm
Location: Slough! :)

Postby Raven » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:05 pm

The Warlord wrote:N e 1 wanna buy a Saddam Hussain T-Shirt?

Its a bit tight around the neck but it hangs well.


Tried to phone sadam last night

but the bastard hung up :eyes:

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:33 am

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote: WTF!!!!

Image



I really do worry about what sites you look at in your spare time LUB :lol:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:06 am

The Warlord wrote:
lars_ulrichs_blister wrote: WTF!!!!


I really do worry about what sites you look at in your spare time LUB :lol:


:lol: UKMU actually.
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:11 am

Harry wrote:I never knew you had a brother LUB


yes i do actually mate, darn crazy americans!!
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:45 pm

My parents make me laugh-

mater and pater says:
what you doing

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
not a lot, just messing about on the internet

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
you?

mater and pater says:
in bed. your mum has just been watching big brother and has got in bed she says hello luvee

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
hello mumee

mater and pater says:
whos the gentleman on the photo on your msn thing ?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
what the middle one?

mater and pater says:
yes

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
thats a woman hahaha

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
its the singer of Arch Enemy

mater and pater says:
she looks like a bloke (says mum) cos you cant see her tits (says dad)

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha, well its a small pic, she does have tits. shes still a bit of a man tho.

mater and pater says:
its been very windy up here . roads not moving trees blown over.......drive carefully and eat fuit

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
will fruit make me drive better?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
im prob not gonna drive again til tuesday when i go to work anyway, unless i decide to go into wycombe tomoro

mater and pater says:
dad says eating fruit wont make you drive better but it will make the trees lighter thus less likely to blow over colliding with your vehicle

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok fair enough

mater and pater says:
.....Wycombe woohooo!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
lol only to see maja since everyone else has gone home

mater and pater says:
just farted and got into terrible trouble goto go byeeeee!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok, byeee

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Lick Mars wrote:My parents make me laugh-

mater and pater says:
what you doing

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
not a lot, just messing about on the internet

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
you?

mater and pater says:
in bed. your mum has just been watching big brother and has got in bed she says hello luvee

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
hello mumee

mater and pater says:
whos the gentleman on the photo on your msn thing ?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
what the middle one?

mater and pater says:
yes

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
thats a woman hahaha

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
its the singer of Arch Enemy

mater and pater says:
she looks like a bloke (says mum) cos you cant see her tits (says dad)

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha, well its a small pic, she does have tits. shes still a bit of a man tho.

mater and pater says:
its been very windy up here . roads not moving trees blown over.......drive carefully and eat fuit

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
will fruit make me drive better?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
im prob not gonna drive again til tuesday when i go to work anyway, unless i decide to go into wycombe tomoro

mater and pater says:
dad says eating fruit wont make you drive better but it will make the trees lighter thus less likely to blow over colliding with your vehicle

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok fair enough

mater and pater says:
.....Wycombe woohooo!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
lol only to see maja since everyone else has gone home

mater and pater says:
just farted and got into terrible trouble goto go byeeeee!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok, byeee





Ahhhhh now that took me a while to understand that you were talking to them on msn and not just looking over your shoulder!
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:03 am

The Warlord wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:My parents make me laugh-

mater and pater says:
what you doing

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
not a lot, just messing about on the internet

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
you?

mater and pater says:
in bed. your mum has just been watching big brother and has got in bed she says hello luvee

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
hello mumee

mater and pater says:
whos the gentleman on the photo on your msn thing ?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
what the middle one?

mater and pater says:
yes

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
thats a woman hahaha

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
its the singer of Arch Enemy

mater and pater says:
she looks like a bloke (says mum) cos you cant see her tits (says dad)

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha, well its a small pic, she does have tits. shes still a bit of a man tho.

mater and pater says:
its been very windy up here . roads not moving trees blown over.......drive carefully and eat fuit

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
will fruit make me drive better?

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
im prob not gonna drive again til tuesday when i go to work anyway, unless i decide to go into wycombe tomoro

mater and pater says:
dad says eating fruit wont make you drive better but it will make the trees lighter thus less likely to blow over colliding with your vehicle

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok fair enough

mater and pater says:
.....Wycombe woohooo!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
lol only to see maja since everyone else has gone home

mater and pater says:
just farted and got into terrible trouble goto go byeeeee!

Lick Mars - Brew-tal says:
haha ok, byeee





Ahhhhh now that took me a while to understand that you were talking to them on msn and not just looking over your shoulder!

lol yeah since my dad got his laptop hes been an internet whizz, and they kinda live 200 miles away lol.

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:08 am

:lol:


Ahhh Lick i just found your myspace site, see who else i can find off here............god i'm bored! :(



Jono's is restricted? :? :o
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:43 am

ahh so far ive found


Lick
Jono
Karl
Dmaiden
Sammi Curr
mad butcher




.........i've just realised instead of searchin i could have just looked at the bs or boa groups :cry:


well im bored of bein bored now order some cd's then go 2 bed
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:54 am

:lol: well you cant be as bored as I am, I just made the most gayest post ever on facebook. Facebook isnt even good, its actually fucking boring but my old school friends go on their so I'm always getting added and like to make out that I'm doing better than them all and have a more interesting life now :D

but hey you didnt even add me?charming! i kid i kid :lol:
I'm not quite bored enough to go to bed yet, but I'm on my 5th can of lager and dont even feel typsy, which tells me I've been drinking too much lately, wheeey!

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Postby Big D » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:50 am

Bored.
I got into work at 9.20. I'm stuck here until 6. I have no work to do, I've read all the books to hand and there's a crackdown on internet use at work. I expect to spend a lot of time staring vacantly into space.

User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:31 am

The Warlord wrote:Jono's is restricted? :? :o


I'm hiding from you, I knew you'd find me one day....
Image

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:00 am

I get bored most nights at the moment, especially this time of the month, when the money has run out and payday is nearing. I seem to have become addicted to myspace too :oops:
Image