Job Opportunities for Harry Potter, LOTR, GOT fans.

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
florencethemachine
Consort of the Beast

Job Opportunities for Harry Potter, LOTR, GOT fans.

Postby florencethemachine » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:06 am

Attention all Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and DC Comics fans.

I am currently recruiting for full time sales roles within the company I manage. It would involve working in one of our concessions as a sales associate selling collectables and merchandise for the aforementioned licenses. Ideally I would like people who are;

Sales driven
flexible and committed
Visual Merchandising skills
Not yet fed up with retail

London only I'm afraid (Or nearby enough to come in most days). Not sure if I'll have any takers here but if you are interested and want more details email me any questions and or a CV at felphinstone@gmail.com

For anyone still feeling a bit unsure, on top of the hourly rate of pay there is also 1% commission for all individual sales.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Re: Job Opportunities for Harry Potter, LOTR, GOT fans.

Postby V-Man » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 pm

1 whole percent? Isn't that a bit generous? This is clearly a high-risk high-reward model guys I would steer clear.
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

florencethemachine
Consort of the Beast

Postby florencethemachine » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:01 pm

V-Man wrote:1 whole percent? Isn't that a bit generous? This is clearly a high-risk high-reward model guys I would steer clear.

Not at all. The commission is purely given as an added incentive to drive sales. There are no repercussions for lack of sales or sales targets that would affect a person's job security.

Without divulging too much information, we are the manufacturers/licensees/distributors of our own products which allow us decent margins and the ability to offer the 1%. It is a very secure retail position I am offering. Anybody interested can email me any concerns.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:35 am

Can confirm, this is an ace job :D And the amount you can get through commission is ridiculous.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.