Frontman trashes light throwing mic stands at crowd

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: FRONTMAN TRASHES LIGHT THROWING MIC STANDS AT CROWD

Postby Noodle » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Moved this from the 2017 section to here, only to find I'd have to deal with a duplicate here. :ugh: Worse still, I watched the video, not only subjecting myself to that music, it turned out to be a single light rather than the implied ROOOOOOAR MASSIVE DESTRUCTRUCTION PLACE REKT NO ONE SURVIVED.

Finally, why would this video warrant the band a spot on the bill at Bloodstock, especially if it shows they're prepared to break equipment that other bands would need throughout the weekend?

I've also de-caps'd the thread title to make it a little more bearable for the rest of us.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Tet
Denim Demon

Re: FRONTMAN TRASHES LIGHT THROWING MIC STANDS AT CROWD

Postby Tet » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:19 am

Noodle wrote:I've also de-caps'd the thread title to make it a little more bearable for the rest of us.

That alone has earned you a pint at my expense. Claim it in a field in Derbyshire in August!
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Warlock
Definitely Not Nu

Re: Frontman trashes light throwing mic stands at crowd

Postby Warlock » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 am

Haha that was awful, that's way more knuckledragging than Hatebreed!

mathewxentrix88
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby mathewxentrix88 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Hemptage wrote:https://socialorderleeds.bandcamp.com/album/goin-for-a-mooch

Blimey-only £110-bargain!

Hemptage
Lowly Peon

Postby Hemptage » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Warlock wrote:Haha that was awful, that's way more knuckledragging than Hatebreed!

Thanks, hatebreed sick band

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:04 am

Bravo, some of the worst sounds I've heard compiled together to form some semblance of music I've heard in a long time.

I loved the guy standing at the side of the stage with barely restrained glee at how much of a circus performance that was.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Social Order are quality, metal is nothing without hardcore. I was at that show, the venue organizers found it hilarious and so did the crowd!
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:Social Order are quality, metal is nothing without hardcore. I was at that show, the venue organizers found it hilarious and so did the crowd!

Lol what? :lol:

That's up there with the daftest posts I've seen today.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Discharge?
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 pm

They're alright. I quite like some Hardcore.

But you've got to realise that Heavy Metal had been going strong for a good ten years before any Hardcore band were even thought of. At least five before any of the Punk bands even appeared.

So for "metal is nothing without hardcore" to be true, then Hardcore would have to be an influence on it's origins, which is absolute nonsense.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:They're alright. I quite like some Hardcore.

But you've got to realise that Heavy Metal had been going strong for a good ten years before any Hardcore band were even thought of. At least five before any of the Punk bands even appeared.

So for "metal is nothing without hardcore" to be true, then Hardcore would have to be an influence on it's origins, which is absolute nonsense.

OK then, post 1980s metal is nothing without hardcore!

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:34 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:
Gandalf the Red wrote:They're alright. I quite like some Hardcore.

OK then, post 1980s metal is nothing without hardcore!

Still total bollocks.

Aside from Crossover Thrash, Sludge, Grind and Metalcore where exactly has it been influential? If you count Swedish D-Beat as Hardcore (which is debatable) you could say Death Metal wouldn't be the same without it but that's about it. Every other Metal subgenre has gotten along completely fine without it.

Also this band is utter mongo music for mongo people.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire