Stolen Battle Jacket

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Corvid
Lowly Peon

Stolen Battle Jacket

Postby Corvid » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Hello all!

I'm pissed.. I woke up on Monday morning to find someone had been in my tent and pinched my battle jacket... it's such an obscure thing to nick too, unless you like every band I like. Not sure what I'm more pissed off about, £150 of patches, or hundreds of hours sewing them on....

Can't miss it, it's a firefighter turnout jacket, very battered, Rammstein patches all over and a green Emergency Medical Technician Epaulette on the front. If anyone has the bollocks to wear it without taking that one off, I sure as hell hope they can cope with a cardiac arrest should they come across one (a situation I hope never occurs at Bloodstock, ever!). It's probably gone, but worth a try. If you see anyone who doesn't resemble this ugly mug wearing it, give them a kicking for me and I'll patch them up!

Cheers! https://ibb.co/hGBmZe

Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: Stolen Battle Jacket

Postby Noodle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 am

If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Corvid
Lowly Peon

Re: Stolen Battle Jacket

Postby Corvid » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Thanks, I'll give it a go! The contents of the pockets may have been of value, not the jacket....... I hope...