Black Sabbath 50 Years exhibition

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
AlixB
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Black Sabbath 50 Years exhibition

Postby AlixB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 am

Hello my good people

I've just booked the midday session to the Black Sabbath 50 Years exhibition on the Monday when we all leave Bloodstock. Anyone care to join me? :D

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Re: Black Sabbath 50 Years exhibition

Postby Green Man III » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:25 am

I didn't know this existed. How was it?

I had the good fortune of going to the Victoria Albert Museum for the Their Mortal Remains Pink Floyd exhibition. Long line up, then a short walk through, a film at the end, and then the best part, exiting into a massive Pink Floyd shop!

AlixB
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby AlixB » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:20 pm

I had a really great time. I rocked up a little early but they let me in immediately and I stayed as long as I wanted, and of course I took loads of pictures and bought a souvenir mug. Then I had lunch, got back on the train to the airport and flew to Stockholm via Amsterdam for the last leg of my trip. It was day well spent. :)

metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel

Postby metaldinosaur » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:51 am

I missed this but I would've really liked to go. There was talk of something permanent, but it seems to have faded (covid hasn't helped). Does anyone know anything about this happening again/at a permanent site been used?
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Postby Green Man III » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:46 am

AlixB wrote:I had a really great time. I rocked up a little early but they let me in immediately and I stayed as long as I wanted, and of course I took loads of pictures and bought a souvenir mug. Then I had lunch, got back on the train to the airport and flew to Stockholm via Amsterdam for the last leg of my trip. It was day well spent. :)

Post the pics!!!!