COVID SECURE FESTIVAL ENTRY

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

COVID SECURE FESTIVAL ENTRY

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:04 am

COVID UPDATE 12 JULY 2021

Following the Government announcement on 12th July that we have achieved step 4 of the roadmap to allow for mass gatherings to go ahead with no social distancing measures required, we are elated to announce that BLOODSTOCK 2021 IS GO!

However, as a duty of care to our artists, crew and festival goers, we will continue to adopt certain covid safety measures for everyone’s peace of mind and wellbeing.   These are as follows:

We will require you to take a NHS approved Lateral Flow Test before you leave home (WITHIN 36 HOURS OF ARRIVING ON THE FESTIVAL SITE)

• You can order these tests online or pick them up at a local approved pharmacy FREE of charge

https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-ra ... flow-tests

• Once you have taken the test, wait for the result and then submit it to the NHS website https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

• You will receive a confirmation email or text from the NHS with your result within 30 minutes.

• Please present your NHS email or text confirmation on arrival to the stewards so that your test result can be verified. 

Once you have provided our stewards with proof of a negative test, only then will you be issued with your wristband. 

Once you have received your wristband you are free to come and go from the festival site for the duration of your stay.

**NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED UNLESS PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID TEST IS SUBMITTED ON ARRIVAL **

NHS TRACK AND TRACE

You will also be asked to check in on site upon arrival using the official NHS Track & Trace Q codes which will be located around site both at car parks and also box office areas.  Please ensure you have downloaded the NHS Track & Trace app from either the Apple Store (Iphone) or Play Store (Android) before you leave home. https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/ If you do not have a smart phone then you will need to complete a manual check in form with full name and phone number. 

BELOW ARE JUST SOME OF THE COVID SAFETY MEASURES BLOODSTOCK WILL BE UNDERTAKING FRONT OF HOUSE (ARENA AND CAMPSITES).

- Decontamination solution sprayed on all toilets, cabins, marquees which lasts 30 days 

- Hand sanitising stations throughout site and backstage areas 

- Public must show proof of negative Lateral flow test to gain entry into the festival 

- Temperature check on entry to medical/welfare tent 

- Cleaning down Front of Stage barrier between acts

-

Food traders, markets & bars 

- Hand sanitiser available at all times for public and staff

- Regularly clean down work services / sides / benches (bars)

- Use single use sauce sachets or staff pour sauces themselves 

- Recommended use of face masks when working closely with each other 

- Implement queuing system 

- Encourage card payments over use of cash 

- Use of single use cups, plates, cutlery only 

- Encouraged use of hand sanitiser throughout time onsite with us 

- All cutlery and food packaging will be single use, but using compostable packaging

- Masks to be worn when working within 2 meters of local crew for periods of time longer than 15 minutes

We appreciate for some the weekend may be a little overwhelming at times and would ask that we all be mindful and respectful of this.   We finally want to thank you all in advance for adopting these measures which we feel are necessary this year to enable us to host a safe and fun weekend that is long overdue.

REFUND OR ROLLOVER POLICY IF TESTED POSITIVE WITH COVID

If within 36 hours before arriving to the festival you test positive for Covid 19 having used an NHS Approved Lateral Flow test or a PCR test, we will issue you with a refund to the face value of your ticket, or you can rollover your ticket to Bloodstock 2022, providing you send in the following information by email to covidrefund@bloodstock.uk.com 

1- Photo evidence with you holding the positive test next to your face clearly showing the serial number on the test kit.

2- A copy of the email or text you received from the NHS covid app confirming you are Covid 19 positive.  This must show the Lateral Flow test serial number that matches your photo. 

3- A photo of your festival ticket with the ticket stubb still attached. 

4- Scanned copy of Photo I.D in the form of drivers licence or passport. 

5- A copy of the Seetickets confirmation email Seetickets sent you when you bought the ticket. (If you purchased from a third party and not from an official Bloodstock ticket outlet  we will not be able to administer a refund).

Once we have verified all is in order with the above, we will email you to confirm all is in order and ask you to  post the physical ticket back to our head office quoting the reference number on the email we sent you. 

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS  -  REFUND OR ROLLOVER POLICY

If you live abroad and are travelling to the UK to the festival but there are travel restrictions in place still or quarantine is required on entering the UK  or returning back to your country, then you will be entitled to a refund  of the face value of your ticket/s or you can  roll  over your ticket/s to the 2022 festival.  You would need to inform SEETICKETS before the festival takes place.  We cannot offer a refund or rollover if you inform us ‘after’ the festival.

VERY IMPORTANT

WEEKEND TICKET REFUNDS 

You must email us with all the above information no later than Friday 13th August to qualify for a refund.

DAY TICKET REFUNDS 

You must email us no later than the day you were due to attend the festival to qualify for a refund. 

We will aim to administer your refund requests no later than 30 days after receipt of your physical ticket.  Festival office address to send your physical ticket back to: 

Refund Request, Amust4music Ltd, 54 Arundel Drive, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7QW

NB: We will not be able to administer a refund until we receive the physical ticket back with the ticket stubb still attached. 

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Re: COVID SECURE FESTIVAL ENTRY

Postby ribbons69 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:56 am

Interesting decision, and since I'm not going one that doesn't affect me, however, what's to stop someone just telling the NHS website that they've had a negative test regardless of whether they have had one or not?
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:45 am

I believe there's a generated barcode which you need to input to the app. So one group of numbers will be negative and others positive, and any duplication etc would be flagged

mike20070
Lowly Peon

Postby mike20070 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:23 am

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh wrote:I believe there's a generated barcode which you need to input to the app. So one group of numbers will be negative and others positive, and any duplication etc would be flagged

Unfortunately this isn't the case. You can simply enter whatever result you want when registering the test, it's all honesty based.

The purpose of the tests is to find any asymptomatic cases amongst honest people that will then not go, dishonest people can just not do a test and register that they did, or worse, register a negative when it's actually positive.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:40 am

Okay.

Can only hope people honesty and common sense prevail. All measures which can be taken are being implemented for this event and hopefully everyones cooperation means it can run without incident.

slayerslays
Consort of the Beast

Postby slayerslays » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:47 am

So - are these lateral flow tests accurate now? I remember reading that 60% of positive people in a Liverpool study went undetected and some had a high viral load? Is this lateral flow test malarkey just a back covering exercise? Did the masses of people who attended sporting events have to produce a lateral flow test? And I haven't seen much 'common sense' around either since the beginning especially since the 'powers that be' have been acting like prats since day 1!

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:26 am

slayerslays wrote:So - are these lateral flow tests accurate now?

No they aren't and the problem is that people are using them now when they have symptoms instead of going to a testing unit like you're meant to. My mate works in a doctors surgery and says that people keep coming in with symptoms and saying they've taken a lateral flow test which was negative so they haven't got covid when infact they probably do and are infecting people. Most the people I know are doing this. Lateral flow tests are only designed to try and pick up asymptomatic cases. If you've got symptoms then get a proper test done!
I see the bad moon arising.

i0th2
Warrior of Metal

Postby i0th2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:50 am

It's almost like Boris is fucking shit at explaining stuff.

gavdann
Leather Rebel

Postby gavdann » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:23 pm

slayerslays wrote:Did the masses of people who attended sporting events have to produce a lateral flow test?

A pal of mine went with his son to the England vs Germany game and apparently the security were barely interested when they tried to show their result from the NHS app. Apparently many just walked straight through without even trying. :evil:

slayerslays
Consort of the Beast

Postby slayerslays » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Thanks for the info folks. I saw today that they have run out of the test kits....so I rushed to Tesco and got some before they ran out.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 pm

COVID UPDATE 23 JULY 2021

COVID ENTRY PROTOCOL 

Following the Government announcement on 12th July that we have achieved step 4 of the roadmap to allow for mass gatherings to go ahead with no social distancing measures required, we are elated to announce that BLOODSTOCK 2021 IS GO!

However, as a duty of care to our artists, crew and festival goers, we will continue to adopt certain covid safety measures for everyone’s peace of mind and wellbeing.   These are as follows:

In order to gain access to Bloodstock Festival, all ticket holders aged 11 and over (children under 11 are exempt) will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 Status by providing either:

.    Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the      festival)

OR

·    Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken within 36 hours of arrival at the festival

OR

·    Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the festival (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).

TICKET HOLDERS FROM ENGLAND

If you are resident in England, you can show your status easily via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. For more information on how to do this, please click HERE. 

We recommend that you screenshot or download a copy of your NHS COVID Pass prior to arrival so that you have it ready to show at the entry gates. Alternatively, you can print a copy and bring this with you.

If you don’t have access to a smartphone or computer, then you can call 119 to request a letter to demonstrate your vaccination status or online HERE .

Please note that the letter can take up to 5 working days to reach you. This letter will be sent to the address registered with your GP.

If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass or if you do not receive a vaccination status letter in time you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.

TICKET HOLDERS FROM SCOTLAND

If you live in Scotland, you can obtain your full vaccination status HERE.

If you do not receive the letter in time, you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result HERE and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.

TICKET HOLDERS FROM WALES

If you live in Wales, you can obtain your full vaccination status by following the instructions HERE 

If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result HERE  and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.

TICKET HOLDERS FROM NORTHERN IRELAND AND INTERNATIONAL TICKET HOLDERS

All other ticket holders (international and those from Northern Ireland) will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result HERE and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.

HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR NHS LATERAL FLOW TEST

If you are demonstrating your COVID-19 Status using an NHS Lateral Flow Test this should be taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the festival. You can order NHS Lateral Flow Tests HERE or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site.

Once you have taken your test, you will need to report your result on the NHS website HERE. You will receive a text or email notification confirming your negative test result, to present on entry.

A positive result from an NHS Lateral Flow Test means it’s likely you had coronavirus when the test was done. You and anyone you live with must not attend the festival and self-isolate immediately. You are then advised to get a PCR test to confirm your result as soon as possible.

WILL I BE REQUIRED TO RE-TEST IF I LEAVE SITE AND RETURN?

If you leave the site during the festival, you will be asked on re-entry to demonstrate your valid COVID Status again.

WILL I HAVE TO TAKE A LATERAL FLOW TEST WHILST ON SITE?

Although not compulsory we recommend you bring a Lateral Flow Test with you to test yourself 72 hours after your first test that you took prior to attending the festival.

WHAT DO I DO IF I TAKE A LATERAL FLOW TEST WHILST ON SITE AND TEST POSITIVE?

Please make your way to the medical welfare tent immediately which is situated in the arena and is open 24 hours a day.

WHAT IF I HAVE TO SELF ISOLATE JUST BEFORE ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL?

If you are unable to attend as a result of any requirement to self-isolate, you will be entitled to roll your ticket over to Bloodstock 2022.  You will be required to provide to us with such evidence we reasonably require to support your transfer request to evidence you were required to self-isolate (which may include (without limitation) a doctor’s certificate and/or a copy of any messages received from NHS Track and Trace). All requests will be reasonable and all personal data shall be processed in accordance with our privacy policy. In this instance, please email covidsupport@bloodstock.uk.com  

NHS TRACK AND TRACE

You will also be asked to check in on site upon arrival using the official NHS Track & Trace Q codes which will be located around site both at car parks and also box office areas.  Please ensure you have downloaded the NHS Track & Trace app from either the Apple Store (Iphone) or Play Store (Android) before you leave home, for more information on the App CLICK HERE. 

If you do not have a smart phone then we will ask you to supply your full name and mobile number on entry so we can add this to our manual check in form. This data will be destroyed after 30 days.

BELOW ARE JUST SOME OF THE COVID SAFETY MEASURES BLOODSTOCK WILL BE UNDERTAKING FRONT OF HOUSE (ARENA AND CAMPSITES).

- Decontamination solution sprayed on all toilets, cabins, marquees which lasts 30 days 

- Hand sanitising stations throughout site and backstage areas 

- Public must show proof of negative Lateral flow test to gain entry into the festival 

- Temperature check on entry to medical/welfare tent 

- Cleaning down Front of Stage barrier between acts

-

Food traders, markets & bars 

- Hand sanitiser available at all times for public and staff

- Regularly clean down work services / sides / benches (bars)

- Use single use sauce sachets or staff pour sauces themselves 

- Recommended use of face masks when working closely with each other 

- Implement queuing system 

- Encourage card payments over use of cash 

- Use of single use cups, plates, cutlery only 

- Encouraged use of hand sanitiser throughout time onsite with us 

- All cutlery and food packaging will be single use, but using compostable packaging

- Masks to be worn when working within 2 meters of local crew for periods of time longer than 15 minutes

We appreciate for some the weekend may be a little overwhelming at times and would ask that we all be mindful and respectful of this.   We finally want to thank you all in advance for adopting these measures which we feel are necessary this year to enable us to host a safe and fun weekend that is long overdue.

REFUND OR ROLLOVER POLICY IF TESTED POSITIVE WITH COVID

If within 36 hours before arriving to the festival you test positive for Covid 19 having used an NHS Approved Lateral Flow test or a PCR test, we will issue you with a refund to the face value of your ticket, or you can rollover your ticket to Bloodstock 2022, providing you send in the following information by email to covidsupport@bloodstock.uk.com 

1- Photo evidence with you holding the positive test next to your face clearly showing the serial number on the test kit.

2- A copy of the email or text you received from the NHS covid app confirming you are Covid 19 positive.  This must show the Lateral Flow test serial number that matches your photo. 

3- A photo of your festival ticket with the ticket stubb still attached. 

4- Scanned copy of Photo I.D in the form of drivers licence or passport. 

5- A copy of the Seetickets confirmation email Seetickets sent you when you bought the ticket. (If you purchased from a third party and not from an official Bloodstock ticket outlet  we will not be able to administer a refund).

Once we have verified all is in order with the above, we will email you to confirm all is in order and ask you to  post the physical ticket back to our head office quoting the reference number on the email we sent you. 

VERY IMPORTANT

WEEKEND TICKET REFUNDS 

You must email us with all the above information no later than Friday 13th August to qualify for a refund.

DAY TICKET REFUNDS 

You must email us no later than the day you were due to attend the festival to qualify for a refund. 

We will aim to administer your refund requests no later than 30 days after receipt of your physical ticket (Unless your physical tickets have not yet been posted out by SEE tickets or another offiicial Bloodstock ticket outlet.  Festival office address to send your physical ticket back to: 

Refund Request, Amust4music Ltd, 54 Arundel Drive, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7QW

NB: We will not be able to administer a refund until we receive the physical ticket back with the ticket stubb still attached. 

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS  -  REFUND OR ROLLOVER POLICY

If you live abroad and are travelling to the UK to the festival but there are travel restrictions in place still or quarantine is required on entering the UK  or returning back to your country, then you will be entitled to a refund  of the face value of your ticket/s or you can  roll  over your ticket/s to the 2022 festival.  You would need to inform SEETICKETS before the festival takes place.  We cannot offer a refund or rollover if you inform us ‘after’ the festival.