The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Noodle » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 am

flo wrote:I am worried I am the only person who has no desire to go to a fetish club.
I don't really wear PVC or have any fetishes, so its a bit of a loss to me.
I'd rather go the pub and have a curry afterwards, without PVC. Mon the poppadoms.

To be honest if you're not into fetish/kink/theatrical stuff then there probably probably isn't anything for you beyond the "shit! That bloke just tied that tiny naked girl up and is now hitting her hard with a cane" or "lol, bloke in a rubber gimpsuit" novelty factor.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

flo
Consort of the Beast

Postby flo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 am

Noodle wrote:
flo wrote:I am worried I am the only person who has no desire to go to a fetish club.
I'd rather go the pub and have a curry afterwards, without PVC. Mon the poppadoms.

To be honest if you're not into fetish/kink/theatrical stuff then there probably probably isn't anything for you beyond the "shit! That bloke just tied that tiny naked girl up and is now hitting her hard with a cane" or "lol, bloke in a rubber gimpsuit" novelty factor.

Yeah sounds a bit awkward for me :lol:
each to their own I guess.
Leeds Festival: 08, 09, 10, 11
Download: 09, 10, 11, 12
Sonisphere: 09, 10, 11, 14
Bloodstock: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Hammerfest: 12, 13
Beermageddon: 12, 13, 14
Hellfest: 13
Damnation: 10, 11, 12, 13
Wacken: 14

SecondStrike
Definitely Not Nu

Postby SecondStrike » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 am

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:There seems be a huge disparity between the social disorder problems from binge drinking in Ireland and in Britain. The amount of drink consumed is about the same if not even more over here but fightings, glassings, fucking and shiting in public etc just isn't as common it seems. I've been in everything from Metal bars (where you'd never get the slightest bit of bother) to quaint old fashioned city centre pubs to pubs outside the city centre with paramilitary connections to country pubs full of redneck types to nightclubs full of horny wasted teenagers to gay bars and basically every type of establishment imaginable except the huge nighclubs out in the big provincial towns like Kellys and The Coach House which have reputations for stabbings etc. and i've barely seen anything as bad as all what you are describing. I think the heavy-handedness of door staff keeping people in line is a big factor but i've honestly only ever seen one glassing, barely any fights and none beyond a few digs before they get separated, and only one place where a shite was anywhere but where it should've been and that was on the bathroom floor. Things got noticeably worse when mephedrone was all the rage but aside from that. Oh and there was the time i saw a thong get ripped off in a catfight, but that was actually pretty funny. With over your side of the pond I honestly think it's something in the blood, not just in the drink.

I don't know. I remember in Prague, some Irish couple walking behind me and some mates said "why is speaking in English" and the girlfriend said "because he is English" the guy looked at her and she said "well there's like five of them, what are you going to do about it" then they fucked off. I don't know. I live in a Very small town, with only one little derilict shack that counts as a club if you're poor enough to not be able to travel to a city and there is literally a fight every night.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

gandalf the red wrote:I reckon most of the problems in Liverpool pubs are to do with drugs rather than alcohol. Mainly the supply of drugs rather than the taking of. The city centre is pretty safe really, good policing, CCTV, most doorstaff on clubs are alright, reasonably friendly locals and most pubs and clubs are well run. They have an instant closure order on pubs which has incidents. Virtually a three strikes and it's closed for good thing.

There are places to avoid though, especially trendy places like The News Bar (owned by someone out of Atomic Kitten, but run by gangsters), some of the bars around the ropewalks are full of knobheads, and avoid local out of town pubs unless you're with someone who lives there. The suburbs are where the really problems are, small time drugs gangs fighting over their territory is the worst problem. Most of it happens around the local pubs.

Stick to the rock and real ale pubs and you'll be fine.

Was going to say that. I find the town centre to be usually safe on a night on but the places I frequent tend not to get the chavs.

It's certainly safer to hop on a train to Liverpool than going out in Birkenhead. Would only normally stay in the latter on a Friday/Saturday night if it's The Swinging Arm.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 am

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:
Ndnd wrote:Getting bummed behind a kebab van after a kebab is no different to couples that go for meal then screw. Point I'm trying to make is there is no such thing as a free lunch and chances are you will have sex for a good meal at some point in life (or buy a meal as a way to get balls deep )

I seem to recall two occasions were women bought me food for me to fuck them. One was a girl at Bloodstock who bought me one of those chinese stir fry things. I remember getting a few beers and a few shots of Jager off her too. Then there was the girl in Belfast who paid for my curry then tried to get me to fuck her on a wheelie bin. It didn't happen then but later that year we had a fling for a few months.

Turns out i'm actually a bit of gigolono turn offs.

Haha! To be clear that's not why I brought sweets last time you were in London :p well it wasn't the intention anyway haha!
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

henryburch
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby henryburch » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 am

Rmy friend at bloodstock had sex with a stranger ...he went to get food with her then ....well im notmsure i was out fighting tent man

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 am

Why are you worried? There's nothing wrong with that. And for the record you aren't the only one :)
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

MikeA

Postby MikeA » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 am

I wouldn't really want to go to a fetish night. And the idea of a fetish night having a dress code is hilarious to me.

SecondStrike
Definitely Not Nu

Postby SecondStrike » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 am

i accidentally deleted my last account.

fetish nights sound funny. You see enough men on leashes (held by young women) in Spiders club in Hull. Actual fetish nights sound kind of nasty though haha.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am

MikeA wrote:I wouldn't really want to go to a fetish night. And the idea of a fetish night having a dress code is hilarious to me.

That makes sense to me. It stops people who are going along 'just for a laugh' who would cause trouble, they wouldn't care so much as to buy clothes just for it. That's how I see it anyway, I might be wrong!
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

obscurus169
Warrior of Metal

Postby obscurus169 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 am

Nothing wrong with having a fetish, but I balk at the idea of sharing them with a club-full! I'm with you on the pub and the curry!
"Let me see your flipping horns, you plonkers."
Matt Drake, Evile, 12.viii.2012

MikeA

Postby MikeA » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 am

peypea wrote:
MikeA wrote:I wouldn't really want to go to a fetish night. And the idea of a fetish night having a dress code is hilarious to me.

That makes sense to me. It stops people who are going along 'just for a laugh' who would cause trouble, they wouldn't care so much as to buy clothes just for it. That's how I see it anyway, I might be wrong!

I get why they have it and I agree. It's more, any fetish allowed no matter how unusual and its a place to celebrate that but if you like getting your jollies off in a pair of trainers, that's not allowed.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

I like wearing PVC. It's not a fetish - I just like shiny things.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I'd like to go to a fetish night some time, out of curiousity. I like the idea of the 'quiet room'.

I've never worn PVC or latex - I would love to wear latex leggings,were it not for the fact they all seem to be high waisted, and totally out of my price range :(
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:54 pm

MikeA wrote:
peypea wrote:

I get why they have it and I agree. It's more, any fetish allowed no matter how unusual and its a place to celebrate that but if you like getting your jollies off in a pair of trainers, that's not allowed.

Many club nights will allow you to get your jibblies out, but the "no bodily fluids" rule either required by the venue or organisers usually covers anything like wanking, sex or blood play. So you'd be mostly right.

Mind you, I'm not sure I could ever get mine out in public anyway. I'm not even that keen on going out to play in clubs any more. A highly respected rope artist lives near me and he often turns up to local events, so any fun I would have had is usually ruined by nerves that I'm not being showy enough or that I'll forget to check and see if I'm not pinching any nerves or cutting off circulation. Besides, barely any of it is really a fetish for me as such and doesn't exactly represent my sex life.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.