The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:34 am

Tet wrote:
Jobdone wrote:This might be the most consecutively positive posts we've had in any bloodstock thread.

This will not do! I'd better bring it back down to earth. Two former denizens of this forum, Twaddlefish (the originator of this thread!) and LittleMissMetal are no longer together.

Didn't expect that - I thought that was a done deal forever kind thing. Don't speak to either of them any more anyway.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Maybe a little bit inappropriate to post about some one else's break up, don't you think? If someone had done that with my recent break up I'd be a tad upset.

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Maybe, but both of them posted publicly about it on Facebook so there was no confusion.

So maybe they wouldn't be bothered....?

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

It was pointed out to me by H, so can confirm she felt bothered.

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 am

Ah, fair enough then. I didn't want to speak for them, but it was a bit off.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 am

I think I am in here. I have plans this weekend but she wants to meet up for coffee the following Saturday. She seems into me anyway. I like her alot. Wish me luck!

Also Joe dead pleased about you and C. Looking forward to seeing you both at BOA.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 am

Good luck man, any lady that don't want you ain't worth a shit anyway bbz.

And yeah, our wasted talk after King Diamond helped push me along a bit with it so ta for that. I didn't get back to her on facebook for like an hour cos I was grinding FireRed on an emulator last night and she thought that was cute instead of being a waster so she's pretty much perfect.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Seems like many congrats are in order! Has there ever been so many good stories in such a short space of time?

As for me, things are still going pretty well, although the end of uni job hunt/relocation may throw a spanner into the works. I was staying with her family so that I could easily travel to interview and whatnot, as my family live 4 hours away. I talked to her mother, making sure everything was okay and offering to put some money toward food etc. She said it was fine and then the next day proceeded to talk my girlfriend and say I had to leave, out of the blue.

Since then she has just constantly talked complete bollocks about me behind my back, making up crap such as "I told her I have no friends and that I'm a loner" even though obviously my girlfriend has met most of my friends anyway. Then she proceeded to force my girlfriends brother to attend her graduation to make sure there wasn't space for me to attend and got all annoyed because she came to my graduation the day before.

It's adding layers of stress to an already stressful process. I'd be less bothered if she wasn't doing it all behind my back. Luckily my girlfriend is sick of her shit too. Seems she has been told she isn't allowed to live with me unless we marry (despite the fact we've already lived together for 4 years), not that we're paying any attention to this "instruction".

Sorry for the long spam, needed to vent. Could've been more :lol:
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

Slev
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Slev » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Well, that's special.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:39 pm

And everything was so positive. Don't worry guys I'll get this back on track.

Megan continues to tolerate me.

EDIT:spelling
Last edited by V-Man on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

V-Man wrote:And everything was so positive. Don't worry guys I'll get this back on track.

Megan continues you tolerate me.

Megan is awesome. If you don't marry her I might.

On the slightly funny front, I'm crushing a little bit on my brother's new girlfriend.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Jobdone wrote:Good luck man, any lady that don't want you ain't worth a shit anyway bbz.

Did amuse me because that accounts for most women. I am seriously punching above my weight with this one. Like to the point it will be "what does she see in him" kinda scenario.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Yay, time for the inevitable "try and both find a job in the same area" phase of the relationship, with added stress bonus of Visa issues...

On another note, LinkedIn decided to tell me about an ex of mine snooping my profile :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Mothers of other half's can be strange creatures. Mine was fine for the first 18 months of our relationship, until she realised that I was not gonna encourage her precious son to cut his hair and wear a suit. Then she turned. She is the person in the wedding photos that everyone goes "who is that woman with the face like she's sucking a lemon ? "

18 happy married years later we have the last laugh. Both his siblings are divorced and one moved back home aged 43 and is still there 5 years later.

The mother -in-law and I slowly went from tolerating each other to actually quite liking each other in recent years.

Just don't expect it to happen suddenly .... :lol:
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:59 am

Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some opinions and maybe advice from some like minded metal people! I think I struggle to attract alternative/metal/goth girls because I personally don't look very alternative or metal besides wearing band t shirts. I don't have long hair, piercings/tattoos or wear spikes etc, but I am big into my Metal and alternative music, and would love to find someone on the same wave length musically to go to gigs and festivals with as well as be in a relationship.
Now I guess I'm trying to find out is the image thing really important as far alt girls go? Anyone on here have an opinion on that or preference? I know there has to be an attraction, I'm just not sure if most a dead set on a certain type when it comes to the alternative scene. I know everyone is different and has different tastes, its just in my experience it seems to be this way.
Personally speaking I don't really mind if they are alternative or not as long as we get along and theres that spark. I love the whole goth/metal chick look, just never been with anyone like that before! Maybe it's because I'm too 'normal looking'? Maybe not! Maybe I will have to update my look :yes: