The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
DreadBane
Lowly Peon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby DreadBane » Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 am

Im a huge fan of Vikings... Big fan of Ivar and his dominance and Floki and that arkward giggle and his mannerisms.

ive been told id fit right in as a viking and been called ragnar by mates a few times even though i personally dont look like him im alot broader and have alot more tattoos(no head ones yet) lol

Theres a Live show called Kynren and ive seen it a few times live and the event staff Keep wanting me to partake as a beserker in the viking part of the show. but i dont live close enough unfortunately or id be defo be unleashing that beserker rage on the battlefield.

as for the sympathy dick thing.. nah im straight it was just a saying haha but i can tell a guy hes goodlooking and not be weird about it.. all about the bromance aswell i aint afraid to hug my fellow dudes and tell em i love em.

im just really laid back but can get shy and need a lil push sometimes to get out of my shell.. dutch courage usually helps ha but once im past that stage i let the gods guide me :rock:
DreadBane

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:
Tranmere, last time I saw him was Warhorns in Selby (September) so he's still about. I think he's just busy. You normally see him at gigs, but there hasn't been much on recently. Thinking about it. he probably went to Wembley at the weekend as I think he still goes the match.

I'm still here, just!

Gandalf has called it right with being busy. I recently got engaged and have a lot less free time than I used to :lol: It's all good though.

Oh and too right I was at Wembley. I'd waited years for that. 8) My credit card now hates me but still. Promotion. 8)

Hope folk here are keeping well. Aiming to be at Warhorns again finance permitting, that is one awesome festival.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:56 am

Nice one Tranmerefan - congratulations !

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39 am

Good lord, Pete, your sig tells us just how long you've abandoned us!
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:Of the three.

Haven't seen or heard from Kanet* for ages. I think he was still in Loughborough last time I saw him on here. Haven't seen him IRL for ages, possibly about three years or so.

*It was Kane T but Kanet stuck. As in Janet. :P

Danroush was at Bloodstock last year. I think he was busy with uni. You forget how young he actually was when posting on here. I think he was about twelve when he first made an appearance. :lol:

Tranmere, last time I saw him was Warhorns in Selby (September) so he's still about. I think he's just busy. You normally see him at gigs, but there hasn't been much on recently. Thinking about it. he probably went to Wembley at the weekend as I think he still goes the match.

I'm still around, just only check the forums once every so often to see what gigs and stuff are going on these days. Due to my job and travelling and stuff I don't get nearly as much time as I used to for messing around on the forums.

I did have a couple of years off from Bloodstock when finishing my Master's but I'm down near London now so I went last year and have tickets for this year.

As for the newbie who asked though - all finished well in the end, moved into our own place and I earn enough to keep us ticking over nicely fortunately. Even the mother has been a lot more chill lately :lol:
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

Metalgal
Powermetal Child

Postby Metalgal » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:25 pm

As for the newbie who asked though - all finished well in the end, moved into our own place and I earn enough to keep us ticking over nicely fortunately. Even the mother has been a lot more chill lately :lol:[/quote]

I'm glad everything went well for you! This year has been to hell and back for me! Shit kinda hit the fan a few months ago on me as I found myself seriously considering another bloke over my 5 year partner after he'd been an absolute dick for like a year, and this other bloke amazing, on the upside in life now the boyfriends picking his socks up a bit literally and figuratively :D
I passed my probation on my new job (six months as they kept pushing it) I'm even able to spend my money leisurely with a trip to Oxford with a Freind for a few days before getting back to life fingers crossed for a good rest of year getting the new bloke out my mind and money worries going okay :lol:
I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! ;)