The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

My mum is away all day and my sister goes to work at 6 so the love of my life is coming around. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I haven't seen her for so long (ok that's a lie I saw her at the pub on Friday but that was for like 2 hours and it had been a week before that.)
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

Messed up- Had 2 people tell me they love me.
Also Some random guy I briefly know been sending me facebook messages saying I am hot and he wants to know me better even though he is in a relationship.

Still single as relationships scare me but the worry of missing these opportunities and being single forever is scary.
Should I settle even though deep down it does not feel right just yet?

I thought being single was surposed to be easy!! :o
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Tue May 06, 2008 11:35 am

My best mate finally got the courage up to dump his girlfriend about 3 weeks ago, the girlfriend that was controlling his life e.g. stopping him seeing his friends & family (he didn't even go out for the birthday meal for his own mother), she told him to quit his job so they could be together more (and thus be away from his friends and family), put him down all the time and said that she'd fuck off and sleep with some one else if they had an argument. Turned him more or less into a drug-addled zombie, (this is the same girl who thinks it's funny to spike peoples drinks, and things have a habit of going missing when she's aroung like mobile phones ect.), she's the most horrid person i've ever met and nobody liked her not his mum and dad,his sister, me or any of his friends. When he finished her he realised that nobody liked her and the reason he finished her was because she was so controlling (she even did the i'm pregnant thing when he ended it, and used all sorts of emotional blackmail like askin him if he didn't care about her daughter which isn't his anyway). So for the past 3 weeks i've more or less lived at his to make sure he's ok and take his mind off it, going drinking, playing on the computer ect. he's started to rebuild his life all our mates were taking him out (male and female), a girl who seemed nice took a fancy to him so they went out a couple of times! He said he had his life back and he was enjoying it. Then he dissapeared around 5pm on Sunday and hasn't been seen since his mobiles been turned off, his mothers been worrying sick. I've just finally managed to get hold of him and he's round at the bitches! His mum and dad are gutted, all his friends think he's an idiot and i've give my liver a pounding of 3 weeks none stop drinking with him for nothing. If he get's back with her i'm wiping my hands of him i'm there everytime he needs me, and whenn i need someone hes not there.
I hope he tells her what i said about her and she confronts me ill knock the little shit on her arse!
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Wed May 07, 2008 1:26 pm

The Warlord wrote:My best mate finally got the courage up to dump his girlfriend about 3 weeks ago, the girlfriend that was controlling his life e.g. stopping him seeing his friends & family (he didn't even go out for the birthday meal for his own mother), she told him to quit his job so they could be together more (and thus be away from his friends and family), put him down all the time and said that she'd fuck off and sleep with some one else if they had an argument. Turned him more or less into a drug-addled zombie, (this is the same girl who thinks it's funny to spike peoples drinks, and things have a habit of going missing when she's aroung like mobile phones ect.), she's the most horrid person i've ever met and nobody liked her not his mum and dad,his sister, me or any of his friends. When he finished her he realised that nobody liked her and the reason he finished her was because she was so controlling (she even did the i'm pregnant thing when he ended it, and used all sorts of emotional blackmail like askin him if he didn't care about her daughter which isn't his anyway). So for the past 3 weeks i've more or less lived at his to make sure he's ok and take his mind off it, going drinking, playing on the computer ect. he's started to rebuild his life all our mates were taking him out (male and female), a girl who seemed nice took a fancy to him so they went out a couple of times! He said he had his life back and he was enjoying it. Then he dissapeared around 5pm on Sunday and hasn't been seen since his mobiles been turned off, his mothers been worrying sick. I've just finally managed to get hold of him and he's round at the bitches! His mum and dad are gutted, all his friends think he's an idiot and i've give my liver a pounding of 3 weeks none stop drinking with him for nothing. If he get's back with her i'm wiping my hands of him i'm there everytime he needs me, and whenn i need someone hes not there.
I hope he tells her what i said about her and she confronts me ill knock the little shit on her arse!

Can you give me her number?

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Drugged_unholy wrote:
The Warlord wrote:My best mate finally got the courage up to dump his girlfriend about 3 weeks ago, the girlfriend that was controlling his life e.g. stopping him seeing his friends & family (he didn't even go out for the birthday meal for his own mother), she told him to quit his job so they could be together more (and thus be away from his friends and family), put him down all the time and said that she'd fuck off and sleep with some one else if they had an argument. Turned him more or less into a drug-addled zombie, (this is the same girl who thinks it's funny to spike peoples drinks, and things have a habit of going missing when she's aroung like mobile phones ect.), she's the most horrid person i've ever met and nobody liked her not his mum and dad,his sister, me or any of his friends. When he finished her he realised that nobody liked her and the reason he finished her was because she was so controlling (she even did the i'm pregnant thing when he ended it, and used all sorts of emotional blackmail like askin him if he didn't care about her daughter which isn't his anyway). So for the past 3 weeks i've more or less lived at his to make sure he's ok and take his mind off it, going drinking, playing on the computer ect. he's started to rebuild his life all our mates were taking him out (male and female), a girl who seemed nice took a fancy to him so they went out a couple of times! He said he had his life back and he was enjoying it. Then he dissapeared around 5pm on Sunday and hasn't been seen since his mobiles been turned off, his mothers been worrying sick. I've just finally managed to get hold of him and he's round at the bitches! His mum and dad are gutted, all his friends think he's an idiot and i've give my liver a pounding of 3 weeks none stop drinking with him for nothing. If he get's back with her i'm wiping my hands of him i'm there everytime he needs me, and whenn i need someone hes not there.

Can you give me her number?

:lol: Aahahaaaaa.

On a serious note though, thats fucking terrible.
He needs to get rid :eyes:
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

moongoosedani
Consort of the Beast

Postby moongoosedani » Wed May 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Came home after BOA last year to find that my ex fiancee had been on the internet the whole time i was gone, and had met someone online. She left me about a week afterwards cos we were just arguing all the time over the amount of time she was spending online etc. She's since moved up to this pricks place and theyre engaged. Felt like I'd wasted 6 years of my life at the time, have been single ever since, which I hate..
Are there any single metal girls out there? ? Feel free 2 PM me, it would just be nice to talk to a girl thats into the same stuff as me!
Arrrr. To be a good follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, ye should drink much meade and surround yerself with as many buxom wenches as possible.

Azrael~Azure
Consort of the Beast

Postby Azrael~Azure » Wed May 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Single, and couldn't give a f**k :)
I'm quite happy with my x-box 360 for support at the moment. :lol:
(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshipped. Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man.

splellen
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby splellen » Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah same, been single for well over a year now and I ain't bothered about it at all!

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Thu May 08, 2008 12:51 am

I'm at that stage where I'm single and content with it, I value the time I get to myself.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere

Postby Rob Bannister » Thu May 08, 2008 6:28 am

*red* wrote:Messed up- Had 2 people tell me they love me.
Also Some random guy I briefly know been sending me facebook messages saying I am hot and he wants to know me better even though he is in a relationship.

Still single as relationships scare me but the worry of missing these opportunities and being single forever is scary.
Should I settle even though deep down it does not feel right just yet?

I thought being single was surposed to be easy!! :o

When it feels right, go for it - when it doesn't, don't. That's the only advice I can give.
The mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth!

Sherry
Paster of Muppets

Postby Sherry » Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 am

Twaddlefish wrote:I'm at that stage where I'm single and content with it, I value the time I get to myself.

Ive been at that stage for 23 years hahahah !!

:yes:

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Thu May 08, 2008 8:08 am

Twaddlefish wrote:I'm at that stage where I'm single and content with it, I value the time I get to myself.

I am like this at the moment.

Enjoying being carefree and single and loving it.
Been a long time since I felt like this, and now I am getting the ofers! damn law of sod
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere

Postby Rob Bannister » Thu May 08, 2008 8:23 am

There are always pros and cons to being single - some people reach the "I must settle down" point earlier than others!

hairyscarymark
Consort of the Beast

Postby hairyscarymark » Thu May 08, 2008 1:50 pm

I have been single for a while (a few months or so) and am mostly content with it for the time being. If an oppertunity was to arise however, I might be interested.

Also, there seems to be an awful lot of 'single' people around who are not single at all and are actaully swingers.

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere

Postby Rob Bannister » Thu May 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Car keys in the fruitbowl! - NOW!!!!!!