The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
herzeleid
Denim Demon
Posts: 6576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Devon
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby herzeleid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Jobdone wrote:
herzeleid wrote:
Jobdone wrote:
Ai. I need somewhere to post my depressed, misogynistic drunk ramblings other than facebook, where happy people judge me, and instead I get nodding approval. So the site needs to have a perfect nod smiley as a first order of business.


That place sounds like a fairytale... Could it really be real?


Maybe one day man, if we really believe :cry:


I believe, honest I do!

User avatar
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon
Posts: 4912
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby xBERSERKERx » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm

I wish too,
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 pm

We could always move it to myspace.

I'm pretty sure no-one uses that anymore, we could just live there.
Image

User avatar
herzeleid
Denim Demon
Posts: 6576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Devon
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby herzeleid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Jobdone wrote:We could always move it to myspace.

I'm pretty sure no-one uses that anymore, we could just live there.


Sounds like a good sitcom to me!

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 pm

1. Anyone who uses the words wuv, wub and woo without the slightest trace of irony/sarcasm should be shot.

2. Anyone who puts one of those OMG my girlfriend/boyfriend is the most amazing person EVAR things on their myspace should also be shot. I never seen anyone do it on facebook though. But if they have, same thing applies.

3. Is this gonna ruin the funny Amy replies?

4. Haven't I posted enough depressing crap in this thread? I am actually slightly annoyed my cynism is now invalid!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm

herzeleid wrote:
Jobdone wrote:We could always move it to myspace.

I'm pretty sure no-one uses that anymore, we could just live there.


Sounds like a good sitcom to me!


"So how'd it go with that girl last night?"
"The same as it always does, I told her how much I hated myself for 3 hours, and then wondered why she didn't want me"
Insert laughter.
Image

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:3. Is this gonna ruin the funny Amy replies?


Well I'd make an elaborate scheme involving false accounts, fake names, pictures badly pasted together in paint, and a fake girlfriend to worm more amusing accounts of her sexual hijinks out, unfortunately she's on my facebook, and knows me in real life, and therefore knows the chances of me getting a missus :P This ruins the plan slightly.
Image

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Finnvitka » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Jobdone wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:3. Is this gonna ruin the funny Amy replies?


Well I'd make an elaborate scheme involving false accounts, fake names, pictures badly pasted together in paint, and a fake girlfriend to worm more amusing accounts of her sexual hijinks out, unfortunately she's on my facebook, and knows me in real life, and therefore knows the chances of me getting a missus :P This ruins the plan slightly.


haha Joe :D

you're in a perfectly happy gay relationship with Dan anyway

and yes.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
wolverine83
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby wolverine83 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Finnvitka wrote:the other day I was taking it hard from behind and dislocated my shoulder.


Pics or it didn't happen.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
Jobdone wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:3. Is this gonna ruin the funny Amy replies?


Well I'd make an elaborate scheme involving false accounts, fake names, pictures badly pasted together in paint, and a fake girlfriend to worm more amusing accounts of her sexual hijinks out, unfortunately she's on my facebook, and knows me in real life, and therefore knows the chances of me getting a missus :P This ruins the plan slightly.


haha Joe :D

you're in a perfectly happy gay relationship with Dan anyway


We connect emotionally but he's been loose as a motherfucker for months now :(
I need to stop pimping him out to people.
Image

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
and yes.


Awwww :( I had a whole new grading system worked out as well! Gonna have to find something more constructive to do with evening now.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
herzeleid
Denim Demon
Posts: 6576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Devon
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby herzeleid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Jobdone wrote:
herzeleid wrote:
Jobdone wrote:We could always move it to myspace.

I'm pretty sure no-one uses that anymore, we could just live there.


Sounds like a good sitcom to me!


"So how'd it go with that girl last night?"
"The same as it always does, I told her how much I hated myself for 3 hours, and then wondered why she didn't want me"
Insert laughter.


Is that you saying it, or me saying it? Either way, on to a winner 8)

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

herzeleid wrote:
Jobdone wrote:
herzeleid wrote:
Sounds like a good sitcom to me!


"So how'd it go with that girl last night?"
"The same as it always does, I told her how much I hated myself for 3 hours, and then wondered why she didn't want me"
Insert laughter.


Is that you saying it, or me saying it? Either way, on to a winner 8)


I was going for me, but if it applies to you too, high five.
Image

User avatar
herzeleid
Denim Demon
Posts: 6576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Devon
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby herzeleid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Oh yeah, you don't know me. Pretty much aye.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm

herzeleid wrote:Oh yeah, you don't know me.


:lol:

herzeleid wrote:Pretty much aye.


Heh. It's fun being that way ain't it?
And by fun I mean soul crushing.
Image