The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jobdone
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

herzeleid wrote:
twilightoftheidols wrote:
Bellini wrote:I got put off scarves and things like that about 8 years ago after a REALLY REALLY REALLY tragically embarrassing incident. :eyes:

do tell :P

second.

Third.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:05 pm

OK... Here goes.

I was about 15 at the time and going through my 'wild' stage. Scarves on bed posts didn't excite me anymore... so me and my boyfriend at the time thought it would be a really fun and daring idea to use the Bannister at the top of the stairs. (I bet you can see where this is going now)

It was a lot of fun until we heard my parent's car on the gravel outside. My boyfriend was terrified, and legged it into the bathroom with his clothes to sort himself out.... leaving me naked and tied to the top of the stairs :oops:
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Grimslath
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Grimslath » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Bellini wrote:OK... Here goes.

I was about 15 at the time and going through my 'wild' stage. Scarves on bed posts didn't excite me anymore... so me and my boyfriend at the time thought it would be a really fun and daring idea to use the Bannister at the top of the stairs. (I bet you can see where this is going now)

It was a lot of fun until we heard my parent's car on the gravel outside. My boyfriend was terrified, and legged it into the bathroom with his clothes to sort himself out.... leaving me naked and tied to the top of the stairs :oops:

Anyone else got any stories like this? *grabs popcorn* :lol:
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult for BOA 2012!

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

what did ur parents say?? :o
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

Shell
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Shell » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

:lol: That is one of the funniest embarassing sex stories I've ever heard!

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Grimslath wrote:
Bellini wrote:OK... Here goes.

Anyone else got any stories like this? *grabs popcorn* :lol:

joins Image
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Oh dear. Reminds me about the time me and an ex tried the whole 'tie up' thing. Turns out going to the toilet and leaving her tied up for lulz leaves enough time for your mum to walk into your room and spark up a chat with her.

She wasn't impressed.

Either of them.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:what did ur parents say?? :o

It was actually my mum that came in first and saw me. She basically turned around to my Dad (who was half way down the driveway) and asked him to swap the cars around in the drive as she needed hers for work in the morning. Closed the door, came up the stairs, untied me and went back downstairs without saying a word. (She didn't say much to me for about a week or two after)

It has never been mentioned again. I do dread to think what would have happened if it was my Dad who came in first.
Mau Mau

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm

:lol: Amazing.

I've only ever been caught once in any kind of situation of embarrassment, but even then wasn't during an actual act.. but if it gets things going. Basically I met up with this girl I had met out and about once, ended up going back to mine and sleeping together. After the afternoon events we just chilled in my bed, my mum came home but I figured she never bothers me, or if she does she always knocks, and of course she had no idea I had anyone over. She bursts in to ask me a question to see me lying in my bed with said girl sort of sitting/lying over me with a top and no trousers on. It made for fun introductions.

Edit: I said no trousers, but I meant completely naked on the bottom :yes:
Last edited by herzeleid on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Manadh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Bellini wrote:Story of embarrassment and lols

:rofl: :rofl:

SpellTrim
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby SpellTrim » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

My mum used to have a rather nasty habit of not knocking before coming into my room. Couple this to the fact that she moves incredibly quietly and......well.

Many a moon ago, we had one of my ex gfs over for the summer holiday period because her folks lived in South Africa and it was easier and cheaper for them and her that she just stayed at mine. A condition of this was that we slept in seperate rooms. Now, as the summer went on we became very good at picking our moments (ie. when everyone was out.) One day though we decided that it couldn't wait. All is going well until mother dearest wanders in and proceeds to start talking to us... Luckily for us we had decided on the spoons position and had the tv on and the top half of our clothes still on and the rest under the covers... So there we are, my mum talking to us about what we're planning on doing for the rest of the week and what we wanted for dinner and various other things....and my bloody ex refuses to stop/lie still! She keeps deliberately shifting around and flexing the ol' pelvic floor muscles....while my mum is in the damned room! I'm fairly sure my mum suspected she might have interupted something.....but not THAT. Eventually she left and, needless to say i made that ex PAY!! :D

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 pm

This thread is suddenly relevant to my interests.

i.e. embarassing stories about sex.

There was the time my sister walked out of her room to be greeted by my gf at the time completely bare arsed walking down the corridor.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm

My previous story was not actually the most embarrassing for me. The most embarrassing for me was when it wasn't even me getting 'laid'.

Basically I was staying the night at my best friends and we were chilling out with some cheap wine and malteasers, just laying on his bed soaking in the moment.

his mum came in and said goodnight...

10 minutes later all we could hear was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR his mum was next door and by the sounds of it was hammering herself with a sex toy. Then the moans started :eyes: .

She was sooo loud you could hear everything. What does a good friend do in these moments? hopefully not what I did which was laugh hysterically really really loudly.
Mau Mau

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Bellini wrote:My previous story was not actually the most embarrassing for me. The most embarrassing for me was when it wasn't even me getting 'laid'.

Basically I was staying the night at my best friends and we were chilling out with some cheap wine and malteasers, just laying on his bed soaking in the moment.

his mum came in and said goodnight...

10 minutes later all we could hear was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR his mum was next door and by the sounds of it was hammering herself with a sex toy. Then the moans started :eyes: .

She was sooo loud you could hear everything. What does a good friend do in these moments? hopefully not what I did which was laugh hysterically really really loudly.

Moar stories plz.

That goes for the rest of you, this really has potential compared to the "lol i wuv _ _ _ _ _" crap.

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm am very much enjoying lurking in this topic and reading everyones embarassing secrets. Please continue.