The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Smee
Leather Rebel

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Smee » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 am

Bitches do make life quite entertaining to be honest.
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:58 am

I have the weirdest relationships with my exes. One is a very close friend and will phone at random times and just pass the phone to his current girlfriend, who is absolutely lovely.

The other one.. well. It's all very mental.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

krampus
Warrior of Metal

Postby krampus » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 am

Exes are a funny thing. I'm definitely civil with them and keep in touch. Having slept with someone does naturally mean you have invested in their company (using the stock market analogy) and would like to keep tabs on them. But then again I've never experienced traumatic/mental shitstorms in relationships.

The current one is perfect. He likes our distance (4 hours by train) and we do our own thing and hang out sometimes if we have time for each other. No desire from either side to get married, move in together, or have kids. We're both really into doing our own thing. I have no complaints.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 am

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krampus
Warrior of Metal

Postby krampus » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

Dan Jenkins wrote:Having drama with exes isn't my prerogative. Can't think of any I wouldn't be fine to spend time with now, irrespective of the same problems that drove us apart possibly (or in some cases definitely) still being present. I've forgiven them any wrong doings against me, that's the important thing.

Yeah, every time I hear someone refer to their "EVIL ASSHOLE EX" I feel grateful that I've not been that wronged/disserviced by someone to the point where I am angry and bitter about it years later.

I am a "Powermetal Child" now. Can I keep it that way without quitting posting? I rather like this title.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 am

EDIT: Never mind! :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

missb0mb
Definitely Not Nu

Postby missb0mb » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:28 am

Dan Jenkins wrote:Having drama with exes isn't my prerogative. Can't think of any I wouldn't be fine to spend time with now, irrespective of the same problems that drove us apart possibly (or in some cases definitely) still being present. I've forgiven them any wrong doings against me, that's the important thing.

But have they forgiven you?? :lol:

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 am

I like my relationship :B
ImageImageImage

Leleanor
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Leleanor » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 am

Me and Mark split up last night,. He's got A LOT on atm and isn't dealing with the sstress well and needs space and doesn't want to have to feel like he has to see me when he needs alone time. He said that once he gets his head sorted out he'll probably want me back but doesn't want me to wait around for him if I found someone else.
I'm more upset than I'd expected seeing as I'd only know him less than 2 months but I thought we'd really got summat good going. Oh well, guess I just gotta wait and see if he can get his head sorted and want me back :cry:
xxx

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 am

Leleanor wrote:Me and Mark split up last night,. He's got A LOT on atm and isn't dealing with the sstress well and needs space and doesn't want to have to feel like he has to see me when he needs alone time. He said that once he gets his head sorted out he'll probably want me back but doesn't want me to wait around for him if I found someone else.
I'm more upset than I'd expected seeing as I'd only know him less than 2 months but I thought we'd really got summat good going. Oh well, guess I just gotta wait and see if he can get his head sorted and want me back :cry:
xxx

:hug: Aww sorry to hear that sweetie
ImageImageImage

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 am

Sorry to hear that, it's never easy to go through that :(

In regards to Facebook and exes, I still have my ex on there, mainly because I'm too lazy/ cowardly to deal with the nuclear fallout that would occur if I delete her because we 'agreed to be friends' even after she chucked me twice during a period of four years. So I just tend to ignore anything she says and live in the blissfully peaceful place known as my mind.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Leleanor
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Leleanor » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

Things between me and one of me exes are VERY tense, not spoken (well screamed) to him since blodostock :lol:

Second ex just cba to talk to and make no effort but don't shun him. It was a 2 week thing and he was a sexist prat, I'm not fussed lol

Third ex I'm still friends with but we never talk for the same reason we broke up: he's just too bloody lazy about everything and CBA.

the guy I broke up with last nigth we agreed to stay in touch and still be mates though I did admit to him that it'd be hard ass I still ahve quite strong feelings for him. I'm just gonna give him the space he wants and wait for him to get himself sorted out and hope that at that time he still feels the same way about me.
xxx

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 am

(Not counting the silly 2 week year 7 / 8 things here)
1) The small, pre-puberty boy - Still friends, he's an awesome lad
2) The cheating 'metal' country boy - Raarrr, he cheated on me from the beginning. Not spoken to him since, doubt I ever will.
3) The biggest prick on this planet. - Oh. My. Lord. I think he's the one who keeps hacking me.

Current boyfriend - NOODLE! <3 <3 Couldn't have asked for more in a man... :oops:
Last edited by Cookie_ on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 am

I'm friends with all of my exes apart from the one who cheated on me with my best friend when I was passed out on new years eve.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:12 am

Sorry to hear that Leleanor. :hug:

I'd like to think my ex and I could end up being civil in the long run, just purely because of the length of time we were together. I don't see the point in holding grudges over past hurts when you've moved on, so forgiving him in the end wouldn't be too much of an issue.

But I can't see it. He's still in that "OMG you left me for someone else (not true), I've been so wronged, emo emo whinge whinge ad nauseum." stage.

Bitter and twisted doesn't really cover his attitude towards me :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic