The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
MotorAmarth
Denim Demon
Posts: 6435
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: St Helens/Swansea
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby MotorAmarth » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

I think I must have picked nice guys tbh. I realise my situation probably isn't seen by many people
Image

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

User avatar
Prometherion91
Denim Demon
Posts: 7754
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Calibur wrote:Would it be wrong to brainwash my kids into being lesbians, just so I don't have to worry about grandkids? :eyes:


Replace "wrong" with "proactive thinking". :eyes:
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ndnd » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Calibur wrote:Yeah...if I had a kid who wanted a partner who was 21 at age 14...I'd be very apprehensive, but admittedly only if the older party was a man. I think like most men, I know what scumbags we can be, so I'm wary of them.

Would it be wrong to brainwash my kids into being lesbians, just so I don't have to worry about grandkids? :eyes:



Haha by then you'd have bred and you will think that Kids are the best things ever (You'll spend your days talking about what little Horatio did instead of what made you happy / pissed off! :P )

I would actually feel worse if it was my son who was young and he was dating an older woman..
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

User avatar
Calibur
Denim Demon
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Calibur » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Bellini wrote:
Calibur wrote:Yeah...if I had a kid who wanted a partner who was 21 at age 14...I'd be very apprehensive, but admittedly only if the older party was a man. I think like most men, I know what scumbags we can be, so I'm wary of them.

Would it be wrong to brainwash my kids into being lesbians, just so I don't have to worry about grandkids? :eyes:



Haha by then you'd have bred and you will think that Kids are the best things ever (You'll spend your days talking about what little Horatio did instead of what made you happy / pissed off! :P )

I would actually feel worse if it was my son who was young and he was dating an older woman..


I do like the idea of having kids...but not grandkids. I realise that is very strange. I'm not calling me kid Horatio though...to be honest, I swear to god I'm not kidding when I say i'll need a wife prepared to talk me out of giving my kid the middle name Zoidberg. First name is being Aoife, if I have a girl kid.

If my son was dating an older woman...hm. Aslong as she doesn't get infested with a parasite, all good.

User avatar
Applecore
Denim Demon
Posts: 9555
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Applecore » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Still on the age debate?
I've been with girls my age or one year below. Never been with an older girl (not for lack of trying, mind).
The youngest I'd go is 2 years below, I think. I'd like to be able to go to the pub with them, and if they're more than 2 years younger, then they're younger than my little sister, which is just creepy to me.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Metallinen
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1537
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Metallinen » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Just something I picked up from another post: I certainly don't think its right for anyone to go about "looking" to find a partner of a certain age. Someone who is 21 and goes around looking for a 14 year old is a paedophile, to be frank.

I think that is the distinction people fail to make when they frown upon such a thing.

User avatar
Calibur
Denim Demon
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Calibur » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I'd quite like to try going out with someone a few years older than me, if I could find the right person...or maybe I should focus on actually having a normal relationship one. Or at least one that doesn't make people raise their eyebrow and go "Uhhh, what."

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jobdone » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Calibur wrote:If my son was dating an older woman...hm. Aslong as she doesn't get infested with a parasite, all good.


I'd high five my kids hand till it was broken if he was getting sex with an older woman at 14.
Image

User avatar
Calibur
Denim Demon
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Calibur » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Calibur wrote:If my son was dating an older woman...hm. Aslong as she doesn't get infested with a parasite, all good.


I'd high five my kids hand till it was broken if he was getting sex with an older woman at 14.


Well, if he's got an older woman he'll probably be using his hands less I darsay. :eyes:

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ndnd » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14 pm

This reminds me of that southpark episode where Ike is seeing his teacher and everyone thought it was cool, instead of sick.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

User avatar
Prometherion91
Denim Demon
Posts: 7754
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Calibur wrote:If my son was dating an older woman...hm. Aslong as she doesn't get infested with a parasite, all good.


I'd high five my kids hand till it was broken if he was getting sex with an older woman at 14.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8538638.stm :eyes:
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

User avatar
Calibur
Denim Demon
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Calibur » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Prometherion91 wrote:
Jobdone wrote:
Calibur wrote:If my son was dating an older woman...hm. Aslong as she doesn't get infested with a parasite, all good.


I'd high five my kids hand till it was broken if he was getting sex with an older woman at 14.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8538638.stm :eyes:


Angela Sullivan gave the boy a pair of trainers as a reward when he slept with her for the 100th time.


Sounds like some kind of Sex RPG. :eyes:

User avatar
Prometherion91
Denim Demon
Posts: 7754
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 pm

/unlock new item: trainers
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ndnd » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm

I'd want more than a pair of trainers if I got into bed with that Nessy 100 times.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

User avatar
Calibur
Denim Demon
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Calibur » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Bellini wrote:I'd want more than a pair of trainers if I got into bed with that Nessy 100 times.


A woman turning down shoes?

My mind is thoroughly broken.