The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 am

I don't see the point in thinking you're shit. It's not modest, it's retarded.

I am not shit, I'm fucking awesome. You might be shit though, idk.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon
Posts: 15428
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: Fincham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 am

Finnvitka wrote:I'm not rude, I'm fucking truthful. Learn the difference.


The problem is you can't be truthful about people you don't know :P

You could very well be awesome, but as i don't know you, i can't say truthfully whether you are or not :lol:

User avatar
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon
Posts: 8157
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: York, baby

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Twaddlefish » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:36 am

Image
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.



Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

User avatar
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SPACE!

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby RedTeamWins » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 am

Well there's the trick, not to think you're (meaning your country, to use a confusing pronoun) shit but to really not give a toss. Either extreme is a pretty unsustainable position.

But yeah, this got boring about a page ago.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 am
Location: hawai'i

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Amelia » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 am

since when were being truthful and being rude mutually exclusive?

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

clare-l wrote:
The Binkster wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:Like I said, Paris is appalling. You want an amazing christmas in France? You go to Strasbourg.
[/img]


You want an amazing Christmas? You to Germany or Eastern Europe. Fact.



Incorrect. Strasbourg is the place where the Christmas market originated, and the celebrations are second to none.

Also fuck you all for having france-idiocy while I wasn't online. France is awesome, I've been here since September last year and don't want to go back.


The truth wrote:To really enjoy the experience properly it’s much better to go to somewhere like Germany where they know how to put on a good Christmas market with atmosphere, romance and Christmas spirit.









Finnvitka wrote:
Can I help being part French? No. Does it make me fucking awesome? Yes.


*Not sure if serious*
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Turbo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

clare-l wrote:
Also fuck you all for having france-idiocy while I wasn't online. France is awesome, I've been here since September last year and don't want to go back.





My favorite bit of France is getting the train to Appenweier, then getting a train from there to Karlsruhe - Heidelberg - Weinheim and vowing never to visit that godless country ever again.

User avatar
MetalBeast
Denim Demon
Posts: 8928
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby MetalBeast » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:Image


Services! Thank god! I've been desperate for a shit since page 630.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Danroush wrote:
The truth wrote:To really enjoy the experience properly it’s much better to go to somewhere like Germany where they know how to put on a good Christmas market with atmosphere, romance and Christmas spirit.


Yeah no, Clare spent last year in Strasbourg so she's pretty much going to KNOW MORE THAN YOU about how the christmas festivals are over there :yes:
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Twaddlefish wrote:Image


Services! Thank god! I've been desperate for a shit since page 630.


But they are French services now so you have to shit on a nasty hole in the ground......
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Cpl. Jigsore
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Under the Ice

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Cpl. Jigsore » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 pm

oops i thought this was the realtionships thread not boring surrendering country thread. Can we get back on topic? :yes:
Image

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Cpl. Jigsore wrote:oops i thought this was the realtionships thread not boring surrendering country thread. Can we get back on topic? :yes:


Sounds like someone needs a history lesson. Amy? Care to do the honours?
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
Danroush wrote:
The truth wrote:To really enjoy the experience properly it’s much better to go to somewhere like Germany where they know how to put on a good Christmas market with atmosphere, romance and Christmas spirit.


Yeah no, Clare spent last year in Strasbourg so she's pretty much going to KNOW MORE THAN YOU about how the christmas festivals are over there :yes:


This article was written by Ross Fraser who runs a travel blog about Europe
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Dan, did you entirely miss the page where I said that Strasbourg has been passed in between France and Germany so many times, most of it's culture stems from Germany? Of course you did, because you don't read.

Also, France has won more wars than pretty much every other country, blah blah blah.

And no one cares about your relationship.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Finnvitka wrote:Dan, did you entirely miss the page where I said that Strasbourg has been passed in between France and Germany so many times, most of it's culture stems from Germany? Of course you did, because you don't read.

Also, France has won more wars than pretty much every other country, blah blah blah.

And no one cares about your relationship.


Haha, backtracking after making a stupid assumption that I claimed to know all about it without having been there, and trying to change the point of discussion by talking about france's ancient war victories.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1