The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Turbo » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 pm

I dont go in for all this "will you go out with me," or "your dumped, now you can start feeling sorry for yourself," shit.




The girl before my present girlfriend decided to lose contact with me which I thought was particularly spitful, but she was Finnish and they're better than everyone else. Its to be expected.

User avatar
HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon
Posts: 4983
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Location: Glorious Lancashire.
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 pm

I don't think I've ever properly been asked out. It's always been something like 'Wait, are we 'together' now or what?" :lol:

User avatar
V-Man
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby V-Man » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Once you've crossed the poo barrier. Thats when you know its official. In a toilet way, not a scatalogical one. However that too can represent a strong relationship...
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

User avatar
Nantha
Denim Demon
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Nantha » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 am

the poo barrier? lolwhat? being comfortable enough to shit in their house you mean?

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby twilightoftheidols » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 am

I'll shit in anyones house... maybe thats why Im single :P
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

User avatar
VirginInvader
Denim Demon
Posts: 8467
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: London

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby VirginInvader » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 am

twilightoftheidols wrote:I'll shit in anyones house... maybe thats why Im single :P


I'd extend that to include literally anywhere in your case, and not restrict it to houses :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

User avatar
Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:06 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 am

C'mon baby, let's shake this thing.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

User avatar
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon
Posts: 12243
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: Hellfast, Northern Fireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 am

V-Man wrote:Once you've crossed the poo barrier. Thats when you know its official. In a toilet way, not a scatalogical one. However that too can represent a strong relationship...



Do you mean shit in front of someone? I've only reached that level with my ex over a year since we split. That being said she didn't actually shit in front of me the other night, but she tried before passing out in the bathroom.
Image
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Dan Jenkins » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 am

.
Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Luke-
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2054
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Blackpool
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Luke- » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 am

Dan Jenkins wrote:Only when you pass out mid shit in front of them are you truly comfortable together.


For that to happen they'd have to be watching you shit.... which to be fair only helps your argument :P.

And I'm all for those 'Will you go out with me?' questions. They're awkward and they sound rubbish, but it does the job.
"The thing about numbers is... there's loads of them."
Image

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jim » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 am

V-Man wrote:Once you've crossed the poo barrier. Thats when you know its official. In a toilet way, not a scatalogical one. However that too can represent a strong relationship...


We breached the gas barrier a few weeks in.

Now, over 2 years later, we have mini farting competitions. It's awesome.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
Noodle
I am the Law!
Posts: 10593
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 am
Location: Fort Lasagne

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Noodle » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 am

siliconfury wrote:
V-Man wrote:Once you've crossed the poo barrier. Thats when you know its official. In a toilet way, not a scatalogical one. However that too can represent a strong relationship...


We breached the gas barrier a few weeks in.

Now, over 2 years later, we have mini farting competitions. It's awesome.

Cookie's farts piss all over mine. Her best come when she's asleep. You'll never hear more violence from a bum than hers in slumber. There's a reason the only times I post at weekends is late at night :lol:

This weekend I shall be sleeping downstairs because after she reads this, she'll banish me from her bed :P
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby fluffymoo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 am

Will, you're in deep shit now.
Image

User avatar
corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon
Posts: 3572
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm
Location: Bangor
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am

fluffymoo wrote:Will, you're in deep shit now.

That's an exaggeration, he didn't say it was solid, only gas.

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Lick Mars » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 am

I always get told off by the other half for talking about poo.. apparently its cos I say 'poo' rather than shit, apparently saying poo is worse? Either way, I can say what I fucking like now after he told me about his bowel movements after Wacken this year :hurl: We are way past that barrier now.I do still love chicken wings and jalepenos though.
Image