The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm

:lol: The Chase is the best bit. I'm not that bad really i dont like to make the first move and hardly ever do but if i get a clear signal that some one likes me (like them telling me :lol: ) then i usually will make a move, if i get no signals that when i tend to do nothing bah!
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:30 pm

The Warlord wrote: i dont like to make the first move and hardly ever do but if i get a clear signal that some one likes me (like them telling me :lol: ) then i usually will make a move, if i get no signals that when i tend to do nothing bah!

Ditto on that Warlord, haha. Thing is it doesn't help when a girl is as shy as you and you're both sat in the dark not knowing what the other thinks. I hate that. Last friday I spoke to the girl I mentioned earlier in the thread, had a real long chat about everything. She's not sure what she wants atm and is happy being single for a while, life's been getting on top of her lately, juggling 2 jobs and finding hard to have a social life, so we decided to leave it for a while. Hopefully she can get over the friends barrier thing too. In all honesty I think things like that just need a one good moment and it's all sorted

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm

I wish I had the chance to be friends with my soon to be-ex, what with moving...it'll be a year before I can even get the chance to be friends again in real life.

Well, I made by bed, so I'll lie in it.

I think this thread is a pretty good idea, if I say so myself. 8)

Sticky it, maybe? We all have problems, sometimes it's good to talk with people we don't necessarily know in real life...
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Agreed lol, I love wallowing in this anonymity! This thread has actually made a difference I reckon. Maybe seeking advice from total strangers over a forum is a good idea :P

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm

hehehe Well it makes for an interesting read for a fortysomething been there done that and got the t-shirt girl. I feel like I should be handing out cuppas and chocolate digestives. (Staples for girly chats.) However do bear in mind some of us are more anonymous than others so really cannot participate other than to give the benefit of our experience. :lol:

a_p
Leather Rebel

Postby a_p » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Yer I agree this thread is a real good idea. It's really good to share each others feelings especially in a place like this, full of people who have been there and done that lol
Theres alotta love in this thread....
Darius for BOA07 anyone?
:twisted:

AP

Sherry
Paster of Muppets

Postby Sherry » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:hehehe Well it makes for an interesting read for a fortysomething been there done that and got the t-shirt girl. I feel like I should be handing out cuppas and chocolate digestives. (Staples for girly chats.) However do bear in mind some of us are more anonymous than others so really cannot participate other than to give the benefit of our experience. :lol:

Ditto

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that there's all you soppy lovelorn guys out there !!

HobNob anyone?

:hug: :D

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Its gives me a cold, disappointed feeling, you guys all need to man up!

I pine for the days when British Men wouldn't dare show feelings or discuss relationships for fear of being labelled a 'homo'.

Feelings are for the weak.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Jonoleth wrote:Its gives me a cold, disappointed feeling, you guys all need to man up!

I pine for the days when British Men wouldn't dare show feelings or discuss relationships for fear of being labelled a 'homo'.

:lol:

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROAR

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:00 pm

I must agree with Jono. I hate smearing my personal stuff all over forums, though it can be quite amusing to read some of the things being said :lol: All I've got to say on the matter, really, is JUST DUUUH EEEET. Anything else merely postpones the inevitable!

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:08 pm

:D Well it's been a week since i blocked Pycho Hose Beast from contacting me and it's been great, life's been great....i'm trying not to label all women as crazy and life ruining, i guess i just keep meeting the wrong ones :lol:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Jonoleth wrote:Its gives me a cold, disappointed feeling, you guys all need to man up!

Sod that.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 pm

spook1957 wrote:Well seriously long term relationship....30 years last March

...and I thought I was going to be the longest around here. 18 years for me.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bauul » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 am

Lick Mars wrote:

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROAR

ME MAN, YOU WOMAN, WE SEX!

ah wouldn't that be easier?

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:01 am

Jonoleth wrote:being labelled a 'homo'.

says the man with Stewie as a SAILOR!!! in his avatar! :lol:

I went and did it, it's just at an end. Things are getting better, I'm keeping busy, which helps!
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes