The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:55 am

That's The Wirral. :P
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 am

The lady thing whatever her face is again has offered to cook for me this Thursday coming. She won't accept any help from me, so I have offered to do the washing up but her dads has a dish washer so I feel a bit hopeless. Thats ok I do fucking good Schnitzel and that's my return date so yeah, also laser quest.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Spent the whole night until like 5 in the morning making out, cuddling and stuff. Watched a film, shared a bottle of wine - it was awesome.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:48 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

gowan, who is it?

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Haha! It's a girl I've been friends with for like 7 years. We've always had a thing for each other. We've both agreed that this will only be physical - I am in no way ready to move on properly. But yeah, it was fucking great. Think it'll happen again and more if you know what I mean ;) The fondling and kissing was my favourite part.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Great :) happy for you

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:34 pm

kanet666 wrote:Seems like many congrats are in order! Has there ever been so many good stories in such a short space of time?

As for me, things are still going pretty well, although the end of uni job hunt/relocation may throw a spanner into the works. I was staying with her family so that I could easily travel to interview and whatnot, as my family live 4 hours away. I talked to her mother, making sure everything was okay and offering to put some money toward food etc. She said it was fine and then the next day proceeded to talk my girlfriend and say I had to leave, out of the blue.

Since then she has just constantly talked complete bollocks about me behind my back, making up crap such as "I told her I have no friends and that I'm a loner" even though obviously my girlfriend has met most of my friends anyway. Then she proceeded to force my girlfriends brother to attend her graduation to make sure there wasn't space for me to attend and got all annoyed because she came to my graduation the day before.

It's adding layers of stress to an already stressful process. I'd be less bothered if she wasn't doing it all behind my back. Luckily my girlfriend is sick of her shit too. Seems she has been told she isn't allowed to live with me unless we marry (despite the fact we've already lived together for 4 years), not that we're paying any attention to this "instruction".

Sorry for the long spam, needed to vent. Could've been more :lol:

So a few months on, bagged myself a job, thought I had a house set for my start date last week and a useless estate agent screwed me at the last minute. So Alex's dad kindly invited me stay at theirs whilst I started my job and found a place. Her mother in the meantime has been the most odious, vile person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. She's spent the past week or so cornering Alex and telling her how I'm hideous and way below her league and "would never get a girlfriend if she left me", about how I have no ambition and am just using her to move down south (which is laughable considering I wasn't bothered where we lived and we chose down here so that Alex could see her family more often).

On top of this she spent a few days asking if we wanted food and then deliberately not making enough, before flat out refusing us any food whatsoever (not an issue, I'm happy to pay my way and get my own food, but at least talk to me about it),

I sorted a place to move into, just waiting for the paperwork to go through, but apparently because Alex is moving in with me we're being disgusting and abusing her religious morals because there is "no commitment". For some reason during this conversation she threw in a sentence about gay people being "abominations" for some reason, and then threw a massive hissy fit and now just shoots daggers and makes everyone's lives uncomfortable.

Alex informs me today that once I move into the new place I am to be permabanned from going near the her house or her side of the family (her dad's side is lovely and we get on really well) to which Alex has decided to return the favour and not allow her near ours.

I feel really awkward as I feel like I'm at fault for all this shit when all I was doing was getting a job etc to make sure we were financially sound and do things in the right way and now I feel I've split the family. I've really enjoyed my first week at work but at the same time I'm becoming increasingly wary and nervous about getting back afterwards. Words can't describe how much I owe her dad at the moment as he's the only one keeping me under a roof for the next few days and by extension in my job.

Sorry again for the big rant, I just needed to get it off my chest. Feel like I'm in the wrong for being here still but I don't really have an alternative until the paperwork goes through.
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 am

Bloody hell, what an awful woman! At least your gf's dad seems to be a decent person and it looks like you'll be away from her mum pretty soon. Unfortunately most of the time there is no talking to people like that. They've decided they are right and will stick to it no matter how much pain they cause people.

Hope it gets better for you soon :)
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:11 pm

She sounds like a grade A chump! How on earth does your gf's Dad stand living with this woman?

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Don't blame yourself, this woman sounds like a vile waste of space who is kicking off and making this difficult for no reason. To be honest, if I were Alex I would either go low contact with her or cut contact completely.

Just because they're your mother doesn't mean you should give time to someone that toxic, IMO. Regardless of that, though, I hope that things get sorted soon and you never have to speak to this woman again.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 am

The last week has been horrible. It hurts so much atm, I don't know if I can do this anymore

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Its not really affected me for a couple of years but the realisation that I have no one that completes me is properly getting to me of late. I used to think I would enjoy being single for a while and tell you the truth I fucking hate it. I also hate being on the cusp of being in one only to be told that it wouldn't work. I can see me being single for years to come too. That deeply saddens me.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:15 pm

The worst thing about being in such an awfully possessive and abusive relationship for 3 damn years is that I now have no friends who are close enough to me and also strong enough as people to help me try to break free from it...
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 am

Have you considered killing her?

Like not in a vicious sense, but like cover the floor in butter and leave knives over the floor and the police arrive and are like "Holy shit she's fucking lacerated" and you just shrug and suggest this was a sex thing you did and then you don't have to reveal anything to anyone and keep it bottled in like any reasonable human being does and let it fester until you get too drunk and spill it all upon an unsuspecting human being at the pub when you're having a smoke at 1am and they're incredibly uncomfortable cos they can't really report you for this can they maybe it's just bantz so they keep it bottled too and everyone lives happily ever after.

Or alternatively, as I learned after my near breakdown, just reach out to some old friends. Most friends are surprisingly receptive to being contacted again. But it's the strength of character thing then I got nothing for you, that's on you fella. You gotta put on yourself to get outta there, and then hope other people can support.

Also I'm not sure what I'm doing in my relationship but that's neither here nor there.

So in short:

Murder the fuck out of her. just like full on steak knife slit her throat and bathe in her blood, make a suit out of her veins and pretend you're in a futuristic sci fi movie and it's a suit that lets you access a virtual reality.

Or message an old close friend.

But mainly murder.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Just had the most amicable breakup ever with Cait. Turns out we both weren't feeling it. Still gonna get drunk and play vidya games. Sorted.