The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Moonburp
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Moonburp » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

I got broken up with over facebook mail a year ago. That's right, so noone could see what she said. One word for that - pathetic

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm

People are shit aren't they? :lol:

Sounds like someone I'd give a swift smack around the head tbh. I have no tolerance for behaviour such as that...so weak.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm

I have been dumped once before and I hated it.
I was only 14 and it was my Birthday, my parents threw me a big birthday party thing and the spotty teenage oik i was with at the time put his tongue down a friends throat.

It wasn't a serious relationship so I don't care, however I remember being really upset at the time.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Anyone else think being a shit should be punishable by death?

From what ive read there are a lot of shits out there!

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 pm

It is much worse when your own friend is being a shit to their other half and they won't bloody listen when you tell them not to!

My housemate from uni decided she didn't want to be with her bf in October and it took her til December to dump him in the mean time fooling around with another guy including one time a matter of hours after telling the bf that they would work things out (she is still with this guy now but thats REALLY NOT THE POINT) Her bf was a perfectly decent guy who never did anything bad to her and he deserved to be told the truth straight up.

And she had the cheek to call me a slag!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

ROBL678
Warrior of Metal

Postby ROBL678 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

I missed the last Gorgoroth show in the UK (Gaahl and Infernus as band members) because my bitch of an ex messed me about so I ended up missing the show, I still hope she burns in eternal damnation for that one.
She was the type of girl who was an Angel but turned into a complete C\nt after a few weeks of being with her. I spend 6 hours being bored shitless at some Karate thing just so I could cheer her, on and it meant nothing to her. Im unemployed yet she complained I didnt see her enough and to top it all off we only got to see each other on weekends eventually and she then got a weekend Job to apparently pay for her College/Uni (but was in actual fact going towards her going to music Gigs every week.)
She said I was too controlling despite trying to change eveything about me, I couldnt have an opinion without offending her at least somehow.
I guess im the type of guy nobody can stand to be with for very long as the longest ive ever been with a Girl is 4 months out of my 25 years being alive. Most just either get fed up of me or find some other guy who's "better" than me.
Girls, bah humbug..I dont need some stuck up bleeding C/nt telling me what to do/how to be for all my life, then I end up working 40 years just to feed some sprog who empties my bank account and answers me back. Screw that.

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Fucking hell some people are utterly pathetic and require the hoe-hand fury to be unleashed upon them.

My ex basically lied about being single when he asked me out, and when I come to discover he'd been cheating all the time I was 'with him', he had the nerve to say I was being "incredibly conniving (or 'keniving' in his words)"! :lol:

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Okay. Help me out here. I finally caved and realised I'm totally head over heels for this girl, and I was talking over it with my housemate, who by the way I'm talking about her thinks I'm in love with her. Again, this is the girl that started this thread in 2007.

So, apparently I've been told to write a letter to her telling her how I feel, because you women can't shut up for more than 20 seconds at a time and let the men talk(kidding. Or am I?). Oh, how I love the heartachy 15 year old in me.

GO TEAM EMO!
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Take the risk - it's worth a shot isn't it?

Unless you can do it face-to-face. I'd rather be told face-to-face if someone liked me personally.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:01 pm

As good as it is to let her know how you feel I think a letter is a bit ghey lol but actually if she liked you even if she giggled she'd love it really. Its a lot easier in some written form, less awkward and no risk of it all coming out wrong. Plus it'd take a lot of balls to do it face to face. With my boyfriend I got very drunk on a date and kept saying 'I lliiikee youuuuuuu!' every 20 seconds, and he'd go 'what?' and then I'd deny ever saying anything - luckily he liked me back (or it just amused him that I'm really a nutter) or that could have been highly embarrassing...
..Yeah go with the letter

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:Okay. Help me out here. I finally caved and realised I'm totally head over heels for this girl, and I was talking over it with my housemate, who by the way I'm talking about her thinks I'm in love with her. Again, this is the girl that started this thread in 2007.

So, apparently I've been told to write a letter to her telling her how I feel, because you women can't shut up for more than 20 seconds at a time and let the men talk(kidding. Or am I?). Oh, how I love the heartachy 15 year old in me.

GO TEAM EMO!

Honestly? The worst she can do is say no, and at least its a definite answer rather than not knowing?

A letter is good though - and in my case shutting up for 20 seconds can be a little taxing, so point taken :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 pm

It really depends on what kind of person you are. I just totally go to pieces and generally chicken out if I have to do something like this face to face. Just choose the way that will get your point across properly

Whatever you do - good luck!! :)
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 am

Thanks guys, appreciate it. The letter is probably the sensible way to go...

...but last time I checked I'm not the sensible type. :lol:
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:Thanks guys, appreciate it. The letter is probably the sensible way to go...

...but last time I checked I'm not the sensible type. :lol:

Good luck anyway, sensible or not :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic