Page 1446 of 1726

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm
by keera_envenomed
Nantha wrote:My sex drive fucked off when I hit 20.
Most of the time I think about it it's just 'eww, someones swollen member joggling around my insides'
I have problems :(


I miss cats more than sex. I have problems too.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm
by Purple n Batty
keera_envenomed wrote:
Nantha wrote:My sex drive fucked off when I hit 20.
Most of the time I think about it it's just 'eww, someones swollen member joggling around my insides'
I have problems :(


I miss cats more than sex. I have problems too.

I have 2 cats and I have lots of sex but that still doesn't make me perfectly balanced :D

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
MikeA wrote:
flo wrote:I'm pretty sure our erm 'group' has a nice spider diagram of hookups.




This is what it's like living in leeds. Can't meet anyone without stirring your mates porridge.

:lol: :lol:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 pm
by Podgie.
I'm in a relationship, it's cool. The only problem is she lives in Australia and I live here in the UK, and it's so difficult. Living in opposite time zones makes things you would usually take for granted extremely difficult - like talking to each other and knowing she's arrived home safely etc.

I've never posted about it in here before, but it's really really hard and I miss her immensely.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 pm
by Urinal2001
Haha, porridge, never thought of it like that before!

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm
by flo
Urinal2001 wrote:Haha, porridge, never thought of it like that before!


THATS A LIE, LET ME REMIND ME YOU OF DOWNLOAD 2010 :'(

Also Leeds D:
I remember some lass messaging me about how I'd ruined her marriage for 'getting with' with her fiance and father of her two kids. This bloke literally said hello to me once and gave me a fag - either way, I had folk sending me threats to not come into carpe diem. It was nuts. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY.

Can't do with it, plus leeds is overrun with these:
http://s1.favim.com/orig/18/boy-hair-pi ... 194628.jpg

GET AWAY. I'm glad Manchester has a decent metal scene.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm
by flo
p.s. No badgers were harmed at beermageddon.

Essentially, me, our friend nic and urinal were under the influence, heard some interesting animal noises in the field next to where we were camped, talked about badgers for a while, we couldn't work out where badgers live. It isn't actually that funny. I blame our lack of sleep/what we had consumed/each others laughter which made it hilarious.
It was pretty magical, we all gave each other massages and decided which animals were cool and which weren't. Standard.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm
by MikeA
flo wrote:
Urinal2001 wrote:Haha, porridge, never thought of it like that before!


THATS A LIE, LET ME REMIND ME YOU OF DOWNLOAD 2010 :'(

Also Leeds D:
I remember some lass messaging me about how I'd ruined her marriage for 'getting with' with her fiance and father of her two kids. This bloke literally said hello to me once and gave me a fag - either way, I had folk sending me threats to not come into carpe diem. It was nuts. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY.

Can't do with it, plus leeds is overrun with these:
http://s1.favim.com/orig/18/boy-hair-pi ... 194628.jpg

GET AWAY. I'm glad Manchester has a decent metal scene.



Aye yes, the mental carpe lass.

And there seems to be at least one good gig in leeds a week, which isn't bad really.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
Scared to go back into carpe me. Seeing as though the only time I've been in there I spent about an hour minesweeping a fuckload of drinks, downing a glass of wine I found near the door before basically rolling around on the couches and then dry humping a bouncer.

Leeds is mint atm I reckon, don't know how long ago you used to go, but not seen anyone looking like that at a Leeds gig in ages. Even at that Black Dahlia gig the numbers were limited. Dying out a bit, for sure.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm
by MikeA
Kylan_Paassa wrote:Scared to go back into carpe me. Seeing as though the only time I've been in there I spent about an hour minesweeping a fuckload of drinks, downing a glass of wine I found near the door before basically rolling around on the couches and then dry humping a bouncer.

Leeds is mint atm I reckon, don't know how long ago you used to go, but not seen anyone looking like that at a Leeds gig in ages. Even at that Black Dahlia gig the numbers were limited. Dying out a bit, for sure.


You'll be fine, see worse on a usual Friday night in there.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
I remember it being cheap as fuck. A double sailor jerry or summit that stuart got me was like 2.50 I think?

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 pm
by MikeA
Kylan_Paassa wrote:I remember it being cheap as fuck. A double sailor jerry or summit that stuart got me was like 2.50 I think?


Something like that. £1.10 pints on Tuesdays mind.

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
fucking hell! whyve I never been before/after a gig since?

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:30 pm
by flo
Mental carpe lass, is she known?! :lol:
Eitherway, I've been in carpe since and haven't been stabbed.

I swear the leeds alternative scene has got more nutters than imaginable.
To be fair, I remember thinking the 'corn-ex kids' were all pricks. I was from Bradford though, and we were a little more hardened next to the kids from Leeds :lol:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm
by MikeA
flo wrote:Mental carpe lass, is she known?! :lol:
Eitherway, I've been in carpe since and haven't been stabbed.

I swear the leeds alternative scene has got more nutters than


Most girls who go to carpe are mental.