The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 pm

18, fucked my (at the time) friends girlfriend. Too much Jack Daniels that night.

Plus she was fucking ugly.


*shudder*
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
Noodle
I am the Law!
Posts: 10591
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 am
Location: Fort Lasagne

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Noodle » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:17 pm

19. She drove from Newbury to Nottingham for a couple of days. Haven't seen her since, and I've learnt a good deal since then too! Yeah, first time is always awkward and nerve racking, but you'll get better and more relaxed with experience. You'll be fine, lad!
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

User avatar
VirginInvader
Denim Demon
Posts: 8467
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: London

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby VirginInvader » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Delightful-Jim wrote:18, fucked my (at the time) friends girlfriend. Too much Jack Daniels that night.

Plus she was fucking ugly.


*shudder*


Haha, you utter bastard Jim :lol: Even I wouldn't pull a stunt like that :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

VirginInvader wrote:
Delightful-Jim wrote:18, fucked my (at the time) friends girlfriend. Too much Jack Daniels that night.

Plus she was fucking ugly.


*shudder*


Haha, you utter bastard Jim :lol: Even I wouldn't pull a stunt like that :P



Not my proudest moment, I'll admit. ;)
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Delightful-Jim wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:
Delightful-Jim wrote:18, fucked my (at the time) friends girlfriend. Too much Jack Daniels that night.

Plus she was fucking ugly.


*shudder*


Haha, you utter bastard Jim :lol: Even I wouldn't pull a stunt like that :P



Not my proudest moment, I'll admit. ;)


You're a bit of a dark horse aren't you!!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:You're a bit of a dark horse aren't you!!


Dark Horse : Noun
A person about whom little is known, esp. someone whose abilities and potential for success are concealed: "a dark-horse candidate".
A competitor or candidate who has little chance of winning, or who wins against expectations.



Sounds about right.. :yes:
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Delightful-Jim wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:You're a bit of a dark horse aren't you!!


Dark Horse : Noun
A person about whom little is known, esp. someone whose abilities and potential for success are concealed: "a dark-horse candidate".
A competitor or candidate who has little chance of winning, or who wins against expectations.



Sounds about right.. :yes:


It's official... :D

Image

(bastarding width...)
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2630
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Location: Shitsville kent
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby mikeftw » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Did then friend get payback?
Image

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

:lol: aaahhh..That made my day. <3

mikeftw wrote:Did then friend get payback?



He did not. I'm far too likeable.
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
De Stijl
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1375
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Weston-super-Mare
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby De Stijl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

VirginInvader wrote:In a portaloo at a Bon Jovi gig. Beat that.


Travelodge, a mate calling me a dick and saying "Satan" before passing out in the other bed in the room and a different mate on the floor...
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

User avatar
mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2630
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Location: Shitsville kent
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby mikeftw » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 pm

My then girlfriends mum walked in on us
Image

User avatar
VirginInvader
Denim Demon
Posts: 8467
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: London

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby VirginInvader » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

De Stijl wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:In a portaloo at a Bon Jovi gig. Beat that.


Travelodge, a mate calling me a dick and saying "Satan" before passing out in the other bed in the room and a different mate on the floor...

Nice. I think Urinal2001's is my favourite so far though :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

User avatar
Nantha
Denim Demon
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Nantha » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Fuckin hell, I think this is the first time people on this forum have made me feel boring :lol:

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Nantha wrote:Fuckin hell, I think this is the first time people on this forum have made me feel boring :lol:



Boring is good. I'm deeply, deeply ashamed of mine. :eyes:
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
Katesyl
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Katesyl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm

De Stijl wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:In a portaloo at a Bon Jovi gig. Beat that.


Travelodge, a mate calling me a dick and saying "Satan" before passing out in the other bed in the room and a different mate on the floor...

Oh God. :lol: :lol: