The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Danroush wrote:The worst thing about being in such an awfully possessive and abusive relationship for 3 damn years is that I now have no friends who are close enough to me and also strong enough as people to help me try to break free from it...


Would reminding you what happened at BOA 2014 help at all?
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby peypea » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Wish I could help Dan. The way I got out of mine all those years ago was that I got traded out for a younger model that he hadn't fucked up yet.
But we're here to help however we can.
Just remember yore better than her, try and stay strong. Can your family help at all?
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Is this the one that added me on Facebook after Bloodstock even though she hadn't said a word to me?

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm back in the game. The girl I'm supposed to have a date with on Wednesday (rescheduled from last friday) has for some reason blocked me on whatsapp/unmatched me on bumble. :lol: :lol:

:(
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Might have one of those ladyfriend things. :o It's early days but she told me yesterday she's not chatting to anyone else and has no intention of doing so. (We've been chatting for about a month and have met up 1-2 times a week)

Naturally she'll change her mind by the next time I see but it's looking good. :o
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby peypea » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Good job mate! Will keep fingers crossed for you :D

I've somehow managed to keep someone around for a year. A fucking year.
Literally no idea how he puts up with me because I'm a needy little shit with too much love to give :lol:
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Thank you! :D

And that can't be a year already for you, surely? That's gone quick! :o
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby peypea » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

I fucking know right?! It's insane!
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Jim » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

peypea wrote:A fucking year.


:oops:
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby tranmerefan » Fri May 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Over 3 months now with my ladyfriend. Despite my health's best efforts to shake her off (Had shingles in March followed by a crohns flare up the last few weeks) she's not going anywhere yet. Received a postcard this morning from her telling me to get well soon. :D

Hoping to go away for a few days with her in early July too. :)
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 29, 2017 4:57 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Over 3 months now with my ladyfriend. Despite my health's best efforts to shake her off (Had shingles in March followed by a crohns flare up the last few weeks) she's not going anywhere yet. Received a postcard this morning from her telling me to get well soon. :D

Hoping to go away for a few days with her in early July too. :)


I'm really pleased to hear that Pete - you've had such a shitty time relationship wise despite being a sound bloke. Glad it's turned around for you.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Over 3 months now with my ladyfriend. Despite my health's best efforts to shake her off (Had shingles in March followed by a crohns flare up the last few weeks) she's not going anywhere yet. Received a postcard this morning from her telling me to get well soon. :D

Hoping to go away for a few days with her in early July too. :)


I'm really pleased to hear that Pete - you've had such a shitty time relationship wise despite being a sound bloke. Glad it's turned around for you.


Thank you :D :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Metalgal
Powermetal Child
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Metalgal » Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 pm

This threads kind of died out since last year, I’m a newbie and have really got into your stories, what happened with Kanet666, did you manage to get your own place in the end? Danroush did you make new friends and find a new gal? Tranmerefan how did it go with your lady friend? :)
I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! ;)

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ghost » Fri May 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Metalgal wrote:This threads kind of died out since last year, I’m a newbie and have really got into your stories, what happened with Kanet666, did you manage to get your own place in the end? Danroush did you make new friends and find a new gal? Tranmerefan how did it go with your lady friend? :)


You might be waiting forever for any of them to respond to this. :lol:
I see the bad moon arising.

Metalgal
Powermetal Child
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Metalgal » Sat May 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Ghost wrote:
Metalgal wrote:This threads kind of died out since last year, I’m a newbie and have really got into your stories, what happened with Kanet666, did you manage to get your own place in the end? Danroush did you make new friends and find a new gal? Tranmerefan how did it go with your lady friend? :)


You might be waiting forever for any of them to respond to this. :lol:


I’ve now figured I need to quote :D
I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! ;)