The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Immort_Reaper » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Danroush wrote:Fuck :ugh:

Explain like a mofo.
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:
Danroush wrote:Fuck :ugh:

Explain like a mofo.


Nah, not that interesting really, mainly just basic stuff which probably wouldn't even qualify for a filler chapter in "you'll die alone"
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Immort_Reaper » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 pm

We'll judge that.
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:We'll judge that.


Just another bog standard rejection after bothering to raise my hopes
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Pazuzu213
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Pazuzu213 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 pm

.
Last edited by Pazuzu213 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby twilightoftheidols » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 pm

she fit mert?
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:55 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:she fit mert?

Is that what they say in Lancaster?

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby twilightoftheidols » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Moonburp wrote:
twilightoftheidols wrote:she fit mert?

Is that what they say in Lancaster?

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.


IT IS SON!

You lookin forward to it like?
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:
Moonburp wrote:
twilightoftheidols wrote:she fit mert?

Is that what they say in Lancaster?

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.


IT IS SON!

You lookin forward to it like?

Yeah man, we need to meet up in the first week I'm there or summat :yes:
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby twilightoftheidols » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeh man deffo, lancaster starts mid october doesnt it?? Im at preston but I'll be spending a fair bit of time in lancy anyway
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Danroush » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Immort_Reaper wrote:We'll judge that.


Just another bog standard rejection after bothering to raise my hopes



This a follow on from some post you made a while back about how you "got really drunk and confessed how you felt" to some girl?


Nope, that was a different rejection
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:Yeh man deffo, lancaster starts mid october doesnt it?? Im at preston but I'll be spending a fair bit of time in lancy anyway

October 1st :D
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Immort_Reaper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm

YES! :D
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Immort_Reaper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 pm

LOL. Add another to the tally of girls I haven't asked out.
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
kle110
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: South Wales

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby kle110 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 pm

This is currently what I'm feeling and probably what I look like summed up --> :love: