Computer Games Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Re: Computer Games Thread

Postby CrappyMike » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:33 am

im currently on smackdown, im now a 2 time intercontinental champion, just been stripped of the title though because its "best for business" after 10 title defenses. i suspect i may get a world title opportunity soon though.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:36 pm

i had a big match against daniel bryan at summerslam, which was a 5 star match but i lost. went back to the same old stuff, 1 match a month up to the royal rumble, where i had to compete in 6-man battle royals to determine my number for the rumble. i won all 4 so i got 27 and won the rumble. fantastic! things will get going now, i will get some storylines! or so i thought...
had a feud with the shield heading into elimination chamber which ended with a 6-man tag match with bray wyatt and sheamus as my partners. then heading towards wrestlemania cm punk decided he was better than me and we had a number 1 contenders match on raw, which again i won. 2 more matches on raw which i also won and then the wrestlemania title match, against daniel bryan. i won the title, i thought this would be the start of some great things for me at 4 years in the wwe and only making to raw just before the royal rumble.
but no. it fucking skips me forward to my 15th year heading into a retirement match. fucking bullshit. i really dont get it, i know you can join the authority and wyatt family, and take down lesnar, instead my career highlights were retiring william regal and having one wwe title match. feels like a complete waste of nearly 16 hours.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:17 am

Jobdone wrote:Leveling is Warlords of Draenor is so fucking fun.

I don't know if it's the characters or the shiny new environment, but I've loved it so far.

Also seems quick as fuck, I'm upto 54 in like 3 hours.

90-100 is a fucking dream, so much fun and the entire thing is just beautiful. Got kicked out of my first ever heroic today for "too low dps oh my god"

I lolled heartily.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 am

on a more positive note, i picked up octodad: deadliest catch and shadow warrior in the PSN sale today. octodad is absolutely hilarious. my brother came in when i was trying to climb up somewhere and commented how shit i was, so i gave him the controller. he gave up after 5 minutes :lol:
shadow warrior is also hilarious and the gameplay is solid. graphics are poor for a next gen game but it is a very cheap game so thats understandable. it was a little more than £15 in the sale.

Killing_time
Leather Rebel

Postby Killing_time » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Still on Far Cry 4 i'm around 30% complete and about 15 hours in! Going for every achievement 100% completion :) Got Dragon Age Inquisition to play still from what i've heard it's really good so can't wait for that.

Death to Power Pop!! It should go down with the sinking ship that is Download festival.

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 pm

MFW asked to take out a nest of honey badgers because they've eaten some dude's wife.

MFW FIRE DOESN'T EVEN KILL THE CUNTS

Resorted to C4, that worked a treat.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:35 am

the last of us remastered is currently on sale at 19.99 on PSN, slightly less for playstation plus i think i paid 17.49? i wanted to try it out but i was never paying more than £20 for it so this was convenient.

JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby JamieH » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:38 am

Watched the quarter finals of the Dreamhack CS:Go tournament over the last few days, despite who won, the only conversation has been about the fnatic - LCLD drama.

Has anybody else seen it? Or even give a fuck? :lol:

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Got far cry 4, got a pistol off uplay for it and I have killed 2 honey badgers with it so far. I heard they were nearly invincible :lol:

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:53 pm

CrappyMike wrote:Got far cry 4, got a pistol off uplay for it and I have killed 2 honey badgers with it so far. I heard they were nearly invincible :lol:

They are fucking annoying. Was trying to take down an outpost down all stealth-like, honey badger comes up on my ass and I go frantic throwing grenades n shit at it. Plan foiled.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Killing_time
Leather Rebel

Postby Killing_time » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I'd rather take on a bear than a honey badger! Them things really are annoying pesky things :(

Death to Power Pop!! It should go down with the sinking ship that is Download festival.

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:54 am

It's the eagles that I can't stand.

Potato-Jim
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Potato-Jim » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 pm

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2014/12/03/bla ... in+twitter

Whatta y'all make of Black Desert Online? I think it looks pretty cool. Makes me think of Sword Art Online though.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Wait, so is it like a slash em up mmo? Cos thats what it looks like