Computer Games Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: Computer Games Thread

Postby Turbo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 pm

We've been shot down by accident a few times. My idiot clan mates keep flying around places they shouldn't. Then we demand our birds to be replaced haha. Think we're a bird down actually so I am going to tame one this weekend. We're trying to get one of thosr massive ones you can build a base on top of. I'll just stick to the Argentavis. Now to think of names. Profanity filter wont allow cunt chops but any other suggestions are welcome.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:24 am

An easy favourite and low brow one is "Guy in your clans Mum".

"Yeah I'm just gonna ride Jamie's Mum and get some wood" caused giggles cos we're all 12.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 am

Perfect! Done and done.

I am always getting wood as well.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 am

Picked up Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen to help my couple of ill days from work.

So far my companion is an utter pikey, I climbed a cyclops and stabbed him in the eye and accidentely hit an inn keeper in the face with an arrow.

GOTY.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:53 am

Whilst on the subject of not flying in certain places we came across what we thought was a rex. We flew over to distract it because it was blocking our metal gathering process. I was on Big Country... our ankilo (no idea how to spell), sat there, watched our clan leader and his bird one bombed by it. Turns out it was a fucking Giganotosaurus not a T rex. I turned the fuck around, didn't grab no shoes or nothin' jesus. Fastest Big Country has ever ran.

Risky business that mountain. I need insurance.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Exciting stuff! We have befriended another clan who were absolutely ruined yesterday. They're hoping for a merger with us which if it were to be voted in by our members, we'd get three extra guys in, but it will get rejected because we've already got four no's. However we've relocated them to near us, and we're helping each other out. Moving their entire base from the centre of the map to our northern coastline was eventful. Lobby badmen Reven had stepped on two many toes of late, having invaded Spectre (one of our allies) and despite them only being a trio...LOST. Sharptooths came over with bloodthirst (all our allies) and wiped them clean off the map. I flew in and there is no evidence to say they were even online so they have this to join into tomorrow. Tensions are high as Reven are our closest neighbours but we think they're paedos so we're not allies, bloodthirst to move into their battered base anyway.

We have a new base which does sit us out of the way as we're a bit crowded in the central north coast atm. Ive started building my pussy palace here and there are turrets and a few other nasties that will discourage knobheads from being knobheads. Really interesting lobby of Reven-less bants.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:16 am

I have a ankylo called Ankylo Ren and an armadillo called Armadiilldo. I feel I am winning at the game in my own way. Although our latest trips north have been disastrous, we have outgrown our southern beach base so we will have to keep trying to push north I think.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Dilos are called pinky and perky. Mammoth is Black Betty, ankylo is called big country. Trexs are Winston, forgot the new one and Corpse Grinder, Argentavis is called Bloodbeak (RIP Cloudkicker, Midnight), got two pteranadons which I can never remember the names of, a steg called steg and another Steg called Hans Gruber (Rip Alan Rickman you ledge). A dodo called Little C*nt, a dino im not sure what it is poos on demand and that is called POOH, and the dino thats good at stone collecting is called stumpy. Im usually on Stumpy, Black Betty or Bloodbeak.

The north is a git. Though I hayte the swamps. Titanboas are the bane of my life.

Edit: RIP Little C*nt 2016-2016

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:21 pm

The Diablo burnout has officially sent in. Too much grinding, and I've hit the "You can't advance without just doing exp runs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over" wall.

New Tomb Raiders out tho, and XCom 2 out next week, so I'm sorted for games.

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:05 pm

The division is pretty fun. rather promising considering ubisoft.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:04 pm

We got raided a few days ago. Now got so many plant xs. I temp left the tribe and just tried to get into our resource cabin and was peppered. Nothing is getting into our base. Fucking brutal.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:35 am

The division is looking good. I have only played maybe an hour of the beta at most but enjoyed it. I've also been playing rainbow six siege, which is fun but much better with at least 1 person you know. I have way too many games to play right now and not enough time to play them :lol: :(

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Our allies are lose cannons. Had it all from them just going around looting people, killing things to them denying it, saying that Bad Man Pig Wizards (that'd be us) are going to protect them at all costs and they can just carry on without consequence. We're still trying to get our base impermeable, last thing we need is some shit stirrers wrecking our base and we've done nothing wrong. After they killed some clans argentavis I have spent alot of this evening trying to get them to make peace by taming this clan another argentavis. I felt like I was pissing in the wind but, so they know, if things go tits up and their base gets wrecked again, we're not coming to the rescue.

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:39 pm

I just realised that XCOM 2 releases on Friday. Weekend sorted.
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Same. Currently burning thorugh as much Tomb Raider as I can before I fight aliens and restart my game 3,000 times over the weekend.