Unsigned bands wanting to play Bloodstock.....

Promote and interact with other Unsigned bands here
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Unsigned bands wanting to play Bloodstock.....

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Bloodstock Unsigned Applications

There are a number of options available for Unsigned and Breaking Acts so please take a look below.

1. The Metal 2 The Masses.

Bands can apply directly to local promoters who are running events up and down the UK to find acts for Bloodstock 2011 - these could also win you a slot at either Wacken or Metalcamp in 2012. This scheme is mainly focused on UK acts (aside from Norway) and full details on entry will be up on site soon, but to beat the rush these are some of the Promoters running events in their regions. If bands feel that there is a venue in their region that could host the Metal 2 The Masses then please contact me at simon@bloodstock.uk.com

Norway - john_magne@hotmail.com
Croatia - stipe@metalfest.eu

UK
Kent / Essex / Brighton / London (South East) - adam.fillary@unifiedsounds.co.uk
Devon / Cornwall (South) - cornwall-metal-society@hotmail.co.uk
Bournemouth (South West) - keith@sindrome.co.uk
Birmingham (West Mids) - paul.prokopiv@gmail.com
Manchester (North west) - mark@rocksector.com
Liverpool - (North West) - sal@whiplash4metal.com
Reading (Bucks) - wsmanagement@live.co.uk
Glasgow (Scotland) - kelvin.cook@ivoryblacks.co.uk
Nottingham (East Mids) - rob@bloodstock.uk.com
Selby (Yorkshire) - drink@theriversidebar.co.uk
Bristol (South West) - laurence1987@hotmail.com
Milton Keynes (Central) - nils@beatdown-productions.co.uk
Cardiff (South Wales) - green.music@live.co.uk

Please note more Promoters / Venues are coming on board all the time so check the website.

2. CD Submissions

If you are an Unsigned Act and wish to apply, but not enter the M2TM, then please send CD's and Biogs to the following address. Please note this form of application will not enter you forward for slots at the European Festivals for the following year, but all CD's will be given our full attention.

Bloodstock Open Air - Unsigned
c/o Simon Hall
80 Capmartin Road
Radford
Coventry
CV6 3FX

3. European and Worldwide Submissions

A small number of slots for breaking European and Worldwide bands are available and please feel free to send CD's and Biogs to the following address. Again if you know of any Promoters / Venues in mainland Europe who may be interested in hosting the Metal 2 The Masses then please contact me (simon@bloodstock.uk.com) with their details and I will make enquiries.

Bloodstock Open Air - Euro & Worldwide
c/o Simon Hall
80 Capmartin Road
Radford
Coventry
CV6 3FX

Please note due to the amount of emails received everyday I cant promise to get back to all - so please don't take it personally if I don't answer directly.

simon@bloodstock.uk.com
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

M2TMBristol
Lowly Peon

Re: Unsigned bands wanting to play Bloodstock.....

Postby M2TMBristol » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Bristol contact for Metal to the Masses has now changed to: m2tm@thefleece.co.uk