Mead.

August 10-13, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Mead.

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:45 pm

What is it with mead and request after request for it at Bloodstock? Its horrible stuff. There's a reason nobody has drank it since the days of King Arthur & Lancelot, it tastes like dog piss. Would you seriously not rather have a nice beer???

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Re: Mead.

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 pm

That is the great thing about VIP, the range over the weekend covers pretty much all tastes from mead to real ale to cider.

I am not daft on mead but frankly it is 100% better than fosters or carling.
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

Cassius
Consort of the Beast

Postby Cassius » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean others dont?

I always take 2 litres of it with me and get constantly asked for some by other people so there is demand. Though probably not enough for them to stock it

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:40 pm

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE!?

Bizza
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Bizza » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:42 pm

dtownsend wrote:What is it with mead and request after request for it at Bloodstock? Its horrible stuff. There's a reason nobody has drank it since the days of King Arthur & Lancelot, it tastes like dog piss. Would you seriously not rather have a nice beer???

See Bloodstock? this is the kind of ignorant cunt you attract when you book shite like Hatebreed, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin and King 810.

The mead stalls at Wacken '15 were a thing of beatuy and Bloodstock is crying out for something similar and not just in fucking VIP.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Agreed, I can get a pint of mead in VIP which is fine but being able to get mead in the arena too would be excellent and save me having to constantly check the VIP bar to see if the mead is pouring.
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Bizza wrote:
dtownsend wrote:What is it with mead and request after request for it at Bloodstock? Its horrible stuff. There's a reason nobody has drank it since the days of King Arthur & Lancelot, it tastes like dog piss. Would you seriously not rather have a nice beer???

See Bloodstock? this is the kind of ignorant cunt you attract when you book shite like Hatebreed, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin and King 810.

The mead stalls at Wacken '15 were a thing of beatuy and Bloodstock is crying out for something similar and not just in fucking VIP.

Typical keyboard warrior. If you said that to my face you'd be getting a bottle of mead rammed right up your arse you tit

RobMoore1989
Definitely Not Nu

Postby RobMoore1989 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Bizza wrote:

woah bit far there! he made an observation about a drink and you jumped on that bloodstock is attracting people you don't like because of bands that were booked you have no interest in? I imagine you don't like many people outside of your knights of the round table sunday morning get-togethers.

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 pm

i0th wrote:
dtownsend wrote:Typical keyboard warrior. If you said that to my face you'd be getting a bottle of mead rammed right up your arse you tit

You sound lovely mate.

Yet you make no comment on the guy who called me a cunt? Fair play.

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:25 pm

i0th wrote:
:lol: aw bless did the nasty man call you a bad name? Are you like 7 years old?

Recap, you started a thread just to complain about someone wanting something you didn't like, I'd say calling you ignorant it's pretty fair.

Am i, like, seven years old? Oh. my. godddddd. Did he just, like, say that? That so, like, unfair. O.M.G!
Good to see some teenage american girls are at bloodstock this year, can i get your number?

Slating fans of Hatebreed etc isnt ignorant? Not everybody likes power metal and vikings guys.

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:31 pm

i0th wrote:I've got three kids in Primary school and you talk like a bunch of the kids in the playground, so yeah I'm sticking with my orignal assertion.

Why are you hanging around in school playgrounds mate?

robin8585
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby robin8585 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:35 pm

dtownsend wrote:
i0th wrote:I've got three kids in Primary school and you talk like a bunch of the kids in the playground, so yeah I'm sticking with my orignal assertion.

i0th wrote:I've got three kids in Primary school

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:39 pm

i0th wrote:
dtownsend wrote:

Are you genuinely thick? Do think children can teleport magically to school and back?

Save the explanations for the judge and your family

dtownsend
Lowly Peon

Postby dtownsend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:44 pm

i0th wrote:Sigh, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt over your over-reaction to the gay comment a few weeks back, I'm no fan of the term but you were overly heavy-handed. However it's clear reading your posts on here will be a waste of time.

*blocked*

How did you remember that from weeks ago? Maybe you should start diddling kids, would give you something to do other than hanging around on here all your life

bloodfiend
Denim Demon

Postby bloodfiend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 pm

dtownsend wrote:
Save the explanations for the judge and your family

Ah you're that cock who had a hissy fit about me saying Chelsea Grin had a gay name aren't you? So homophobia that isn't actually homophobia is a taboo subject and a shame on the metal community, but jibes about paedophilia are all well and good?