"Non-Bloodstock" bands you would accept

August 6-9, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Warlock
Leather Rebel

Re: "Non-Bloodstock" bands you would accept

Postby Warlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:33 am

keera_envenomed wrote:
Warlock wrote:Steel Panther are a horrible band, but Seems to get the girls worked up!

I'm a girl and no.

Well obviously not all of them, just speaking from what I saw at Download, I'm sure there are plenty still with taste!

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bearstock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:00 am

Steel Panther would just get people moaning on here about all the "chauvinistic knuckle draggers" cheering and booing when the screens inevitably turn into "boob cam"

:rolleyes:
http://www.last.fm/user/Jax_87
https://play.spotify.com/user/jaxmet87/playlist/4FLRE6iQmLWa3PdBII0Jl5

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 am

“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:11 am

Bearstock wrote:Steel Panther would just get people moaning on here about all the "chauvinistic knuckle draggers" cheering and booing when the screens inevitably turn into "boob cam"

:rolleyes:

Thats the only good thing about them! :lol:

Killing_time
Paster of Muppets

Postby Killing_time » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm not a fan of underage supple minded girls getting their breasts out for a camera.

Death to Power Pop!! It should go down with the sinking ship that is Download festival.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Watching the footage from Wacken the girls getting filmed and then dragged onstage were plants in the audience. They definitely weren't the typical Wacken festival goer.

The biggest tits were the ones on stage.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bearstock » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 pm

We were all so bored when saw them at Download the other year even the girls we we standing by were booing and cheering various flashes.

:lol:

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:45 am

Killing_time wrote:I'm not a fan of underage supple minded girls getting their breasts out for a camera.

Loser :lol:

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 am

Bearstock wrote:We were all so bored when saw them at Download the other year even the girls we we standing by were booing and cheering various flashes.

Lol really well why didn't you go check another stage out? Its hilarious when some random guys start getting their moobs out! :lol:

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 pm

houston4044 wrote:I knew they were old but didn't realise they were that old :o that'll be them retiring in a few years hopefully

Heh. I remember them when they were still called Metal Skool many years ago and they weren't exactly young back then. Never imagined they'd go on to become as big as they have done.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Killing_time
Paster of Muppets

Postby Killing_time » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Warlock wrote:
Killing_time wrote:I'm not a fan of underage supple minded girls getting their breasts out for a camera.

I don't have to resort to getting a few flashes of breasts on a screen at a festival! I'm pretty sure you're the loser here as you evidently can't get a girlfriend.

Death to Power Pop!! It should go down with the sinking ship that is Download festival.

Kanwulf
Denim Demon

Postby Kanwulf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh god here we go

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bearstock » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Warlock wrote:
Bearstock wrote:We were all so bored when saw them at Download the other year even the girls we we standing by were booing and cheering various flashes.

Lol really well why didn't you go check another stage out? Its hilarious when some random guys start getting their moobs out! :lol:

Wanted to see what all the fuss/hype was about and ended up amusing ourselves whilst basically waiting in a decent spot to see what Tenacious D would be like after them.

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Killing_time wrote:
Warlock wrote:

I don't have to resort to getting a few flashes of breasts on a screen at a festival! I'm pretty sure you're the loser here as you evidently can't get a girlfriend.

Yes I know I was only joking, relax man! It was meant to sound Ironic! Who wouldn't wanna see tits girl friend or not anyway? :lol: Strangely when I saw them I was with a girl friend at the time!
Last edited by Warlock on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Bearstock wrote:
Warlock wrote:

Wanted to see what all the fuss/hype was about and ended up amusing ourselves whilst basically waiting in a decent spot to see what Tenacious D would be like after them.

Ah fair enough, forget that the crowd is so huge at DL you need too get in early!