Potential Clashfinder

August 6-9, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Re: Potential Clashfinder

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:40 am

Clashes all over the place. :(
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

mathewxentrix88
Leather Rebel

Postby mathewxentrix88 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:53 am

Gandalf the Red wrote:Clashes all over the place. :(

The lineup can't be as bad as you've been saying then :P
Belphegor/Re-Animator,Dark Angel/Mordred,Triaxis/Wolf potential clashes would be annoying if the order stays as it is.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Add in the Napalm Death/Battalion and Enslaved/Ne Obliviscaris and that's a fair chunk of what I would watch.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

mathewxentrix88
Leather Rebel

Postby mathewxentrix88 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:Add in the Napalm Death/Battalion and Enslaved/Ne Obliviscaris and that's a fair chunk of what I would watch.

Battallion win that first clash easy for me-their Set The Phantom Aflame album is brill.I would have thought they and Ne Obliscaris would win for you simply by the rarity factor.
Or have you never seen Napalm before?(chuckle).

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Yes, Battalion will probably win. Although it's been a while since I last saw Napalm. They aren't as common as they once were. Back in the day they seemed to play locally about once a month. :lol:

There seems to be quite a lot of time that nothing of interest is happening. I hope the New Blood stage has something of interest. Although I thought that stage was mostly awful last year.

florencethemachine
Consort of the Beast

Postby florencethemachine » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Enslaved/Ne Obliviscaris. Talk about sophie's choice.

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 pm

A few favourable clashes mixed in with some terrible ones :(

Skippy
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Skippy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Mostly absolutely shit clashes if that's right, for Ne Oblivscaris and Enslaved is the big one, plus the Fleshgod/Within Temptation one, but Destrage/Ensiferum and Triaxis/Wolf/Agalloch are all terrible, with loads of time with nothing happening for me. Hope they sort it out a bit.
BANDS I LIKE FOR BLOODSTOCK!!!

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Battalion/Napalm Death, Mordred/Dark Angel, DelainTrivium and Pro Pain/Ol' Drake are killer clashes for me, although I have the annoying Jettblack/Opeth of which neither really excite me.

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bearstock » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Chugging Pus wrote:Sorry chaps, been a bit ill over the last week. Here's the update

Hope you're feeling better dude.

Thursday:
Reign Of Fury, Desecraction maybe Red Rum. Arnocorps. Haven't listened to Metaprism yet.

Friday:
Maybe Xerath, Armored Saint, Maybe Raging Speedhorn, first clash Belphegor/Re-Animator, Immediately followed by Enslaved/Ne Obliviscaris clash and then Ihsahn/Hang The Bastard clash. Overkill, Sabaton, Trivium.

3 potential clashes is annoying but we shall see.

Saturday:
Pist/1349 clash, maybe Ethereal, Nuclear Assault, Korpiklaani, Napalm Death, Dark Angel, Death, maybe Opeth, Fleshgod Apocolypse.

Jasad held a mild curiosity but easy choice to skip.Seen 1349 last time and can still catch a chunk of them. Need to listen to Batallion still.

Most annoying thing for the Saturday is if Opeth are dull as feared am looking at over 2.5 hours milling about.

Sunday:
Agalloch, Wolf/Triaxis, Orange Goblin, Ol Drake, Sepultura, Ensiferum, Lawnmower Deth, Cannibal Corpse, Onslaught, Rob Zombie.

Aside from the Wolf/Triaxis one there's no real issue here, just cutting a bit little bit fo a set here and there.
http://www.last.fm/user/Jax_87
https://play.spotify.com/user/jaxmet87/playlist/4FLRE6iQmLWa3PdBII0Jl5

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Fri May 29, 2015 6:42 am

Just to let you know guys, he will be updating the clashfinder after the weekend due to a house move.

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:59 am

Poor excuse :P

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Postby bloodblind » Fri May 29, 2015 11:20 pm

The more I check out some of the bands I'm less familiar with but really liking, the more I think I'm going to have clashes. The positive is that there's going to be something good on most of the time, except the RJD at the end of each night :lol:

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Haha, I think most of us here on the forum feel the same.

Warlock
Leather Rebel

Postby Warlock » Sun May 31, 2015 3:23 am

Ahh Napalm Death and Battalion clash would be horrible, and why can't they put something decent on while Trivium and Within Temptation are playing uhh