Arena wifi

August 6-9, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Graya2
Lowly Peon

Re: Arena wifi

Postby Graya2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi all I am from the company that runs the wifi at bloodstock and would like to say I'm very shocked at your comments as my team were monitoring the connections all weekend. I would like to investigate this matter further. If any of you still have the activation emails you were sent at payment this would help

Graya2
Lowly Peon

Postby Graya2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi All

I am from the company that installed the wifi and am suprised at your comments as my team were on site monitoring the connections all weekend. I would like to invistagate this matter further. Todo this it would help if you can give me the activation codes you were emailed after payment.

beenabadbunny
Definitely Not Nu

Postby beenabadbunny » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 am

Hi Graya2, I'll PM you. Thanks for taking the time to post and look into this.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:05 pm

I can't find an email about this other than the Paypal receipt confirming I'd paid ADG Services the £15.

The way I remember it, once I'd paid,I was given the code on-screen and copy/pasted it into the relevant box to get access. That was the last time I was asked for login details in any way, shape or form for the rest of the weekend.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

OffColour
Lowly Peon

Postby OffColour » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:39 pm

MetalBeast wrote:I can't find an email about this other than the Paypal receipt confirming I'd paid ADG Services the £15.

The way I remember it, once I'd paid,I was given the code on-screen and copy/pasted it into the relevant box to get access. That was the last time I was asked for login details in any way, shape or form for the rest of the weekend.

Exactly the same for me