Thank you from SKARTHIA

August 6-9, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Skarthia-Av
Lowly Peon

Thank you from SKARTHIA

Postby Skarthia-Av » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 am

We want to give a massive thank you to everyone that came out on Sunday morning to the New Blood tent and checked us out. For us, to see such an amazing and vibrant crowd come to watch us on the morning of the third day of collective drinking and moshing out, was fucking insane. We hope you enjoyed our performance, we wished we could have met some of you afterwards, hopefully we'll be playing at a venue nearby soon, come say hello!
Also, a BIG thank you to the team behind the New Blood stage, whose passion was expressed through efficiency, professionalism and pure quality of service. It was an immense pleasure working with you guys. Shout to Ammo, you are running such a tight ship! Simon thanks for bringing us on, we'll see you soon.
THANK YOU!

You can keep up with our future activities via facebook, reverbnation

robin8585
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: Thank you from SKARTHIA

Postby robin8585 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:59 am

2nd best New Blood set of the weekend for me. Very good way to start a Sunday.

wfcfan1964
Lowly Peon

Postby wfcfan1964 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:11 am

One of my finds too. Will definately keep an eye open for future gigs.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 pm

I hate death metal. But there's something about you that works. If you're good enough at what you do, that transcends genre boundaries and for me, you fall into that category. I've seen you a couple of times in London and of course now at Bloodstock. Keep up the good work (and for my tastes, get Sapir to add vocals on more songs!)
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...