HEATHEN DEITY

Tell us who you'd like to see playing BOA 2017
Heathen Deity
Lowly Peon

HEATHEN DEITY

Postby Heathen Deity » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:10 am

HEATHEN DEITY
https://www.facebook.com/heathendeityofficial/

On the 8th October 2016 in the Cumbrian woods known as Fell Foot, Heathen Deity broke the 12 year spell of silence by performing at the Blackwood Gathering before a sold out crowd.

Brothers and Sisters ...... It is our honour to share with you.. from Mirkwood Productions ..In conjunction with Denim and Leather and Blackrose Effects.

Heathen Deity - Reborn In The Blackwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt5bLxS8jns

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Re: HEATHEN DEITY

Postby bloodblind » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:17 pm

I like the sound of you guys and your confidence to also post yourselves on the wishlist as well, others will criticise you for it but I say fair play and hope you get a shot at Bloodstock next year. Sounds good black metal to me, you don't need the spikes though if you want to be trve just the attitude and atmosphere

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

To be honest it looks like it was posted in the wrong section. Looks more like an Unsigned section post rather than a Wishlist one.

Besides, does anyone bother with the Wishlist anymore? :lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

hoyland13
Lowly Peon

Postby hoyland13 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

bloodblind wrote:I like the sound of you guys and your confidence to also post yourselves on the wishlist as well, others will criticise you for it but I say fair play and hope you get a shot at Bloodstock next year. Sounds good black metal to me, you don't need the spikes though if you want to be trve just the attitude and atmosphere

Thanks for liking the sound. Means alot. This was our first live performance in 12 years. ALOT of work to be done. We are actually not trying to get onto Bloodstock by any means but just treating this forum like any other really. Just to get the name out there.

Wearing the spikes and paint is something we have always done since we started this band in 1998. We see being true as being true to oneself rather than an actual sound being true... or cult.. Same goes for the image. We are just who we are. Who we have always been.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm

It may be worth reposting it in this section.

viewforum.php?f=22
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Postby bloodblind » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:38 pm

hoyland13 wrote:
bloodblind wrote:I like the sound of you guys and your confidence to also post yourselves on the wishlist as well, others will criticise you for it but I say fair play and hope you get a shot at Bloodstock next year. Sounds good black metal to me, you don't need the spikes though if you want to be trve just the attitude and atmosphere

Thanks for liking the sound. Means alot. This was our first live performance in 12 years. ALOT of work to be done. We are actually not trying to get onto Bloodstock by any means but just treating this forum like any other really. Just to get the name out there.

Wearing the spikes and paint is something we have always done since we started this band in 1998. We see being true as being true to oneself rather than an actual sound being true... or cult.. Same goes for the image. We are just who we are. Who we have always been.

I was just kidding about that..but seriously thanks for posting this, I'll be listening to you guys a lot in the future and great to hear you are returning if you have had a long break from it. Myself I have had a long break from my bands so I know how it feels, shit hehe! cheers!

LouciferSpeaks
Warrior of Metal

Postby LouciferSpeaks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Even if Heathen Deity didn't intend for this to be in the 'wish list', they are in my wish list :)
Rum.

Last.fm - just in case you want to see what I'm listening to.