Bloodstock Attendance.

August 11-14, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
houston4044
Denim Demon

Re: Bloodstock Attendance.

Postby houston4044 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:25 am

CharlesDexterWard wrote:Sitting watching some of the drinking games was very amusing - especially the one where the group got an empty beer keg, filled it with all the dregs from several bottles and tied it to the gazebo ceiling frame with string. It was then swung around at everyone sitting in the circle and the person it melted in the head had to take a drink of the concoction and then swing it at random again and hope it hit someone else.

Oh the fun they had! :lol:

What can I say? Beats watching Black Label Society :lol:

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:58 am

CharlesDexterWard wrote:Sitting watching some of the drinking games was very amusing - especially the one where the group got an empty beer keg, filled it with all the dregs from several bottles and tied it to the gazebo ceiling frame with string. It was then swung around at everyone sitting in the circle and the person it melted in the head had to take a drink of the concoction and then swing it at random again and hope it hit someone else.

Sounds a lot like the game our camp invented called Danger Can where you got a can and smashed it against your forehead then passed it to the person next to you. The "winner" was the person who made the can explode all over themselves.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:29 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:

Sounds a lot like the game our camp invented called Danger Can where you got a can and smashed it against your forehead then passed it to the person next to you. The "winner" was the person who made the can explode all over themselves.

I am quite glad I don't drink these days as I would end up being on the receiving end of all these games! :D
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Drinking games are for lightweights that can't take much booze. Ever noticed how they usually spill more than they drink?
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bearstock » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Depends what drinking games you play ha ha.

There was a group camped next to us this year, easily a dozen of them. I only ever saw 4 of them away from the campsite.

A couple openly admitted they'd come for a weekend with friends.

To each their own I guess.
http://www.last.fm/user/Jax_87
https://play.spotify.com/user/jaxmet87/playlist/4FLRE6iQmLWa3PdBII0Jl5

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:01 am

Gandalf the Red wrote:Yeah but there are some that don't even seem to leave their camping chair in the campsite. One bloke camped near us was in the same position every time that anyone went back to the tents, no matter what time it was. Didn't even see him move.

:lol: Yeah, I don't get that, but each to his own I guess.