Page 5 of 15

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:13 pm
by fluffkitten
The speculation was fun though. :)

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:53 pm
by Warlock
Any new rumours? I'm getting impatient :P

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:14 pm
by Tet
Warlock wrote:Any new rumours?

Slayer :-(

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:42 pm
by Bizza
Tet wrote:
Warlock wrote:Any new rumours?

Slayer :-(


Or possibly Judas Priest :D

Although I'd be suprised if its not SLAAAAAAYYYYAAARRGGHHHH.

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 pm
by bloodblind
I'm very happy with the announcements so far, Slayer or Judas Priest would be excellent

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:28 pm
by Kanwulf
If Slayer are added as headliner then it would put a right dampener on an otherwise pretty decent lineup so far.

Judas Priest however.....

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:19 pm
by pinhead0303
Blake_Porter wrote:If Slayer are added as headliner then it would put a right dampener on an otherwise pretty decent lineup so far.


Yeah, it really wouldn't. Especially when you consider virtually every other viable alternative to Priest.

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:44 am
by Skippy
pinhead0303 wrote:
Blake_Porter wrote:If Slayer are added as headliner then it would put a right dampener on an otherwise pretty decent lineup so far.


Yeah, it really wouldn't. Especially when you consider virtually every other viable alternative to Priest.

For me it actually wouldn't. I'd much rather even someone like Korn, because at least it would mean Bloodstock actually have ideas. They may be wrong ideas, but at least they aren't just phoning it in like the rest of the line up seems to be.

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:41 am
by pinhead0303
Anyone who'd rather have Korn than Slayer, for whatever reason they concoct, is at the wrong festival, simple as. Download is for you.

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:14 am
by houston4044
I get the sentiment but that's a terrible example :lol:

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:08 am
by Tet
Tet wrote:
Warlock wrote:Any new rumours?

Slayer :-(

There are times when I don't like being right...

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:11 am
by florencethemachine
I do like Slayer although it does feel rather too soon for them to come back. I might watch Dying Fetus in the the Sophie instead.

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 pm
by Jay1993
Since Slayer have been announced, I'm wondering if Exodus will at some point too? I suppose Gary Holt almost came as a two for one package in 2013 with Exodus and Slayer lol!

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:27 pm
by Warlock
Jay1993 wrote:Since Slayer have been announced, I'm wondering if Exodus will at some point too? I suppose Gary Holt almost came as a two for one package in 2013 with Exodus and Slayer lol!


Yeah seeing as they were on in 2013 I'd say it's likely! I'd be ok with this though as I wasn't there in 2013 and I have yet to see Exodus, I'm sure it won't go down well on here!

Re: Bloodstock 2016 rumours

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 pm
by Gandalf the Red
Zetro Exodus is a totally different band than Dukes Exodus. Less misogyny for starters. :lol: