BOA 2016 rate the bands you saw

August 11-14, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Screaminglordzombie
Lowly Peon

Re: BOA 2016 rate the bands you saw

Postby Screaminglordzombie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:27 pm

stayed Alot more on the main stage than usual as my back was fucked. usually i wander to the new blood/sophie more.

Thursday:
Phil campbell - 6

Friday:
Hark - 7
Gloryhammer - 8
Scarecrow - 8
Misery loves co. - 4
The Charm the fury - 7 - Enjoyed more than i thought it would
Chasing dragons - 7
Corrosion - 8 -
XII Boar - 8
Venom - 6
Behemoth - 9
Beyond the Black - 8
Twister Suster - 8 -

Saturday:
Heretic order - 8
Vallenfyre - 7
Akercocke - 7
vodun - 8
Rotting christ - *fell asleep*
Fear factory - 6. his voice is really going now.
Paradise lost - 8
Gojira - 6
Mastadon - 5

Sunday:
Ghost bath - 4
Sanguine - 7
Metal allegience - 6
Satyricon - 9
Dragonforce - 5
Symphony X - 9
Vice - 7
Anthrax - 8

Good Year overall but a little more variety next year -Maybe even a return for some folk metal- would be appreciated

TawmDee
Lowly Peon

Postby TawmDee » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Sublime Eyes - 6.5/10 - some good metal to start the weekend off wtih
Karybdis - 6/10 - not quite as good as Sublime Eyes but still pretty good
Psykosis - 6.5/10 - thrashy goodness that went well with copious amounts of beer
Phil Campbell's All Starr Brand - 7/10 - some top motorhead covers and that

Hark - 6.5/10 - some great riffage, dragged on a bit near the end to be honest but still a good way to start the friday
Redeye Revival - 7/10 - surprisingly effective crossover type thrash
Gloryhammer - 8.5/10 - bloody entertaining cheesy stuff
Evil Scarecrow - 8/10 - hilarious gimmick metal - "we know what we are". right laugh
Stuck Mojo - 7.5/10 - i've got a soft spot for all the 90s stuff we should all technically forget about... i really enjoyed it either way. would have been better with the old singer and less of the new stuff but eh
Chasing Dragons - 6.5/10 - only saw this because one of our mates who couldn't be with us would have loved this band.. and to be honest they were really tight musically
Corrosion of Conformity - 8/10 - top riffs, great to see Pepper there. not more i can say really
Fueled Hate - 6/10 - they got a good mosh going in the Jager tent, have a really original vocal style and I can't knock em for the energy
Venom - 8/10 - would have preferred more old stuff but the performance was still fucking ace
Behemoth - 9/10 - bloody hell, i see what all the hype is all about. cracking show.
Twisted Sister - 9/10 - also surprisingly amazing. not even that huge a fan but jesus christ they put on a performance. will be sad to see them go.

Cambion - 7/10 - saw this band at Download, dug them here as well
Kill II This - 6.5/10 - proper 90s stuff got my foot tapping a fair bit
The Raven Age - 7/10 - haha my mates hated this band.. another band I saw at Download.. still pretty good stuff
Vendetta - 8/10 - i have a soft spot for hardcore so this was a great band to watch. tons of riffs and mosh.
Fear Factory - 8/10 - to be honest i couldn't complain about this performance at all. would have been nice if they did a song after A Therapy For Pain like Shock or something, but ah well
Gojira - 9/10 - just like behemoth - there's a reasoned these french lads are hyped. absolute top notch grooves
Mastodon - 9/10 - might just be the booze but i couldn't knock this show at all - drummer was on point. sick stuff.
Acid Reign - 8/10 - more thrashy goodness to go with the beer.. definitely surprisingly great

Visions of Disfigurement - 8/10 - $lamz out for Harambe. great to see some pitting that early in the morning including "let me see some hammers" and "zombies in the pit". class stuff
Ghost Bath - 7.5/10 - musically fantastic but i really can't get behind the ghost bath screams as hilarious as they are.. Golden Number was class though
Heart Of A Coward - 8/10 - djentmosh. always got time for these guys.
Unearth - 7/10 - not quite as good as HOAC and didn't play Endless.. but still a good performance
Whispered - 8/10 - japanese themed "samurai metal" from Finland.. ah yes. that was fun.
Anthrax - 9/10 - sure the setlist could be better - but what a performance!
Slayer - 9.5/10 - fuck it, i know the left-right panning was shite - but the setlist was fucking amazing (born of fire, necrophiliac, fight till death!) so i'm giving them that... and generally way better than the last two times I saw them!
Goatwhore - 9/10 - also fucking class and a great end to the festival.

I did see/hear parts of Anti-Clone, Vallenfyre, Akercocke, Pteroglyph, DragonForce, Sodomized Cadaver, Vektor and Symphony X - but that would be unfair to rate em so I won't.

Beack
Lowly Peon

Postby Beack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Thursday:
Sublime Eyes - Don't remember enough but enjoyed it I think :P
Karybdis - 7
Sumer - 9
Psykosis - 8

Friday:
Boss Keloid - 9. Great discovery!
Brutai - 5
Corrosion - 6
Garganjua - 8
Beholder - 8
Twister Sister - 9
Diamond Head - only saw a tiny bit unfortunately, would've liked to have seen more, sounded great!

Saturday:
Bearfist - 9. Tight and brutally heavy in the early morning, faultless.
Vodun - 7. Top marks for originality and a great vibe, songs seem a bit incoherent though and the sound wasn't great.
Famyne - 8. Impressive set (except for the long dragging track in the middle of the set)
Conjurer - 7
Kill II This - 4. Went for a toastie.
Fear factory - 4 (fell asleep).
One Machine - 6. They were much better when I last saw them...
Gojira - 10. No faults except they should have been headliners for a longer set. Band of the weekend!
Shining - Saw only a bit, but sounded very cool.
Mastodon - 6. Quite disappointed, seemed a lack of energy from them, the vocals were terrible and generally just underwhelming.

Sunday:
Krysthla - 9. Tight as!
Jukebox Monkey - 7. Good vibe, musically a bit less so.
Outright Resistance - 9. Fantastic energy on the Jager stage, plus mosh pit!!
Symphony X - 9. So good! Gutted I missed half of it. Hope they'll come back sometime soon.
Footprints in the Custard - The tent was so packed I couldn't see a thing - but sounded alright!
Gutlocker - 6
Slayer - 4. They were hungover or just not interested in playing... packed it in after half an hour.

Slev
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Slev » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Based purely on my own personal enjoyment:

RJD
Hark: 2/10
GloryHammer: 7.5/10
Evil Scarecrow: 4/10
Misery Love Co: 1/10
Stuck Mojo: 0/10
Corosion of Conformity: 2/10
Venom: 1/10
Behemoth: 1/10
Cambion: 4/10
Kill 2 his: 4/10
Vallenfyre: 1/10
Akercoke: 2/10
Rotting Christ: 2/10
Fear Factory: 4/10
Paradise Lost: 5/10
Gojira: 4/10
Ghost Bath: 9/10
Heart of a Coward: 3/10
Unearth: 2/10
Metal Allegiance: 4.5/10
Satyricon: 1/10
Dragonforce: 2/10
Symphony X: 5/10
Anthrax: 7/10

Sophie
Sumer: 9/10
Fury: 9.5/10
The Charm The Fury: 5/10
Beyond the Black: 5.5/10
Mage: 7.5/10
THe Raven Age: 4.5/10
Vodun: 7/10
Misanthrope: 4.10
One Machine: 5/10
Krysthia: 4/10
Divine Chaos: 4/10
Witchsorrow: 8.5/10
Derange: 4/10
Whistpered: 5/10
Vektor: 8/10
Memoriam: 5/10
Phythia: 6/10

New Blood
Witch Tripper: 6.5/10
Seed of Sorrow: 5/10
Husk: 4/10
Garganjua: 8/10
Vehement: 4/10
Burning teh Dream: 4/10
End of Salvation: 1/10
Triverse Massacre: 3/10
The Crawling: 4/10
Agrona: 1/10
Exhumation: 3/10
Black Ink Sun: 3/10
Bearfist: 4/10
Ten Ton Slug: 4.10
Heriot: 8/10
Vendeta UKHC: 0/10 (not even metal, but UKHC)
Ramage Inc: 4/10
Famyne: 8.5/10
Conjurer: 4/10
After the Abduction: 4/10
Mordrake: 4/10
Regulus: 7.5/10
The Face of Ruin: 4/10
Poseidon: 7.5/10
Cisions of Disfigurement: 3/10
Pteroglyph: 4/10
Kahtet: 8/10
Far from History: 0/10 (not even metal, but Scremo)
I Saw the World Burn: 4.5/10
Art of Deception: 5.5/10
Firebomb: 6/10
Chronicles: 5/10
Valous: 5.5/10
Footprints in The Custard: 5/10
Gutlocker: 3/10

Jager
Isarnos: 5.5/10
The Hyenna Kill: 5.5/10
Chasing Dragons: 5.5/10
Fueled Hate: 4.5/10
Vrona: 4.5/10
Two Tales of Woe: 6/10
Cybernetic Witch Cult: 5.5/10
Pulverise: 4.5/10
Zlatanera: 5.5/10
Broken: 4/10
Vicious Nature: 4/10
Jukebox Monkey: 5/10
Outright Resistance: 4/10
Aklash: 1/10
Sodomised Cadaver: 1/10
Dirty King: 6/10
Attica Rage: 6/10

fearoftheduck
Lowly Peon

Postby fearoftheduck » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Gloryhammer - 8
Evil Scarecrow - 9
Foetal Juice - 7
Venom - 6
Behemoth - 8
Twisted Sister - 9
Random band I can't remember the name of 1 - 4
Random band I can't remember the name of 2 - 6

Akercocke - 5
Rotting Christ - 6
Gojira - 8
Mastodon - 3
Sophie band I saw briefly - 3
Hobgoblin band I saw briefly - 7
Spent most of this day suffering the combined forces of sunstroke and hangover so I saw more of the toilet than bands

Ghost Bath - 1/10 I have no idea how I felt about them, my mind wasn't ready at that time
Metal Allegiance - 1, would be zero but they didn't butcher Heaven and Hell
Satyricon - 7
Dragonforce - 7
Symphony X - 5
Footprints in Custard - 8
Anthrax - 8
Slayer - 8
Goatwhore - 7
Saw a few others that were decent as well, I need to figure out the times I was passing the stages and find out who they were

Cerpin_Taxt
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Cerpin_Taxt » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:52 am

Alright, I very much doubt anyone will read this, but it'll be fun to write it and reminisce I suppose.

Thursday:
No comedy bands? Spent it drinking instead.

Friday:
Witchtripper - 8/10 Truly excellent opening set, even though I didn't get any of the merchandise. Their drummer is just phenomenal.
Fury - 7/10 Sounded fun even though we didn't catch the whole set. We need more power metal that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Gloryhammer - 10/10 Absolutely fucking brilliant. I had high hopes but they surpassed all expectations.
Evil Scarecrow - 8/10 Bloodstock is so good to this band, it's always where they're at their best.
Isarnos - 8/10 Great fun. Peace, love and folk metal.
Venom - 3/10 Such a fucking disappointment. Venom was one of the biggest draws of the lineup for me, Cronos' ego could hardly fit on the stage. "Get on them social medias and get me to play download" Fuck off grandad.
Behemoth - 6/10 Not really my thing but I can respect a decent set when I see one. Got into a couple of songs towards the end.
Twisted Sister - ?/10 Missed their set because a friend decided to turn up to the festival at 5 minutes past 10 without a ticket so I had to beg and plead with staff all over the festival to get her in for the night.

Saturday:
Mage - 6/10 Good fun, it clearly meant a lot to them to be playing, which is nice.
Ten Ton Slug - 7/10 Great energy, only caught a couple of songs sadly.
Vodun - 10/10 Absolutely phenomenal, the little speech about the Sophie stage and celebrating diversity bought a tear to my eye. I really hope this band go far.
Famyne - 5/10 I thought I'd check them out as there was so much fucking merchandise and everything all over. They weren't quite what I was expecting, I think mainly I was in the wrong mood for this sort of music (drunk).
Rotting Christ - 8/10 Having never heard of them before, this was a really pleasant surprise. I was really impressed.
The King is Blind - 7/10 Great set, they got so much energy from such a small crowd.
Paradise Lost - 4/10 Boring.
Shining - 3/10 I don't know why I expected it to be different in a tent. I really expected more from this band.
Mastodon - 7/10 Exactly the same as ever. I almost fell over when they actually spoke to us, though.
Acid Reign - 6/10 Thrash, taking itself seriously? What the hell is this? Also, he tried a little bit too hard to be "London" you cunts. Still good, though.

Sunday:
Ghost Bath - 9/10 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Metal Alleigance - 5/10 A bit disappointing, but still good. I'm glad Chuck Billy wasn't there because if he was I'd have flipped some fucking tables in anger that Testament weren't playing.
Witchsorrow - 8/10 Pretty standard set for a stoner band, but a good quality one.
Satyricon - 3/10 Not really my thing, I was expecting something a little bit more interesting, though.
Rabid Bitch of the North - 6/10 Genuinely fun, but I was expecting more.
Whispered - 5/10 Really, really disappointed with this one. Somehow the set just bored me. They still played well, but it just came across as a half-arsed racist attempt at cultural appropriation. I was expecting so much more.
Vektor - 1/10 What the fuck was that? Someone said to me that they're "The hottest thing in thrash metal". If this is where thrash metal is going then I'm out. Prog and Thrash should never be combined.
Anthrax - 8/10 Excellent set, but I missed out because I wasn't in the pit. I definitely could have enjoyed it more.
Slayer - 8/10 I knew it was exactly the same as 2014, but somehow I enjoyed it so much more. For those of you saying that Tom Araya looks bored, he just can't move too much because of his spinal injury. They played excellently, but again, I missed out from not being in the pit. I still had a great spot in the crowd though, everyone loved it which really helps.

robin8585
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby robin8585 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 am

Thursday:

Sublime Eyes – 5/10 Sounded much better when I listened to them on YouTube
Karybdis – 4/10 Not my thing
Sumer – 7/10
Psykosis – 6/10

Friday:

Witch Tripper – 7/10
Fury – 7/10 Was told to expect good things, was not disappointed
Gloryhammer – 9/10 So much fun
Evil Scarecrow – 9/10 Even more fun
Isarnos – 7/10
Foetal Juice – 7/10 Hated them the first time I saw them, but they’ve grown on me
Triverse Massacre – 2/10 No
Venom – 7/10
Agrona – I know I went to see them, but I have no memory of this
Behemoth – 8/10 Loses something in the daylight, but still great
Beyond the Black – 7/10
Twisted Sister – 4/10 Didn’t understand the appeal last time, still don’t

Saturday:

Black Ink Sun – 5/10 Docked marks for being told 1 minute, chatting for a bit, then launching into another song and being 5 mins over time. Unacceptable with those short changeover times, they should have just been cut off
Heretic Order – 6/10 Some nice entertaining theatrics for a Saturday morning
Cybernetic Witch Cult – 8/10 “But sir, my men aren’t trained for hand-to-hand combat with Dinosaurs!”
Akercocke – 6/10 Their time off the road really shows, hopefully will be tighter when I see them in October
Vodun – 10/10 Band of the weekend, phenomenal
Rotting Christ – 5/10
Conjurer – 8/10
Fear Factory – 9/10 One of my favourite albums ever played in full, not a duff song on it and they were on form
One Machine – 6/10 Not the band I thought they were, still enjoyed it anyway
Paradise Lost – 7/10 Much better than last time they played
Bull Riff Stampede – 7/10
Gojira – 3/10 Really don’t get why these are so popular, very dull
Comedy things – 7/10 Aside from a few bits which fell totally flat, all 3 dudes were pretty entertaining,. Hope they keep this as a thing, it’s a nice idea
Mastodon – 4/10 I tried, but another early night

Sunday:

Ghost Bath – 9/10 WAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHH WA WAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhh
Sanguine – 5/10
Battle of the Nations – 7/10 Holy crap those guys don’t half wail on each other, just wish it was a bit easier to see
Satyricon – 6/10 Much more of a fan of their later stuff, so this was never going to be a great set for me
Aklash – 8/10
Whispered – 8/10
Vektor – 9/10
Symphony X – 5/10
Footprints in the Custard – 7/10 Good fun, get them on the Sophie Thursday next year
Anthrax – 6/10 Have now finally seen all of the big 4
Pythia – 10/10 Really like the new singer, superb way to kinda finish the weekend
Slayer – 7/10 I’m a huge Slayer fan for about 30 mins, then I get bored and go away

pinhead0303
Consort of the Beast

Postby pinhead0303 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Chose to only do the Friday this year due to how bad the Saturday was for me, please don't let that happen again! :D

7/10 Fury - Always solid and a decent start for me.

6/10 Gloryhammer - Fun but the sound wasn't great for them.

7/10 Evil Scarecrow - The perfect festival party band, huge crowd again.

6/10 Isarnos - Pretty much the only folky band, which is a big shame.

1/10 Misery Loves Co - Waste of time with barely anyone watching.

2/10 Stuck Mojo - Another waste of time with barely anyone watching.

Considering the crowds for Misery Loves Co & Stuck Mojo combined didn't even add up to the crowd Evil Scarecrow got it just shows how bad and out of touch these bookings were and added to Saturday's dire line-up Bloodstock is in desperate need of an overhaul in the booking department.

5/10 Corrosion Of Conformity - Not my thing but solid enough.

7/10 Venom - My main reason for going even though I wasn't expecting them to be brilliant but they were good enough. Mind, I was gutted that after decades of waiting to see them they didn't even play my favourite song, bastards!

5/10 Behemoth - Fairly uninspired I thought, maybe it was the daylight.

6/10 Beyond The Black - Decent enough at what they do.

9/10 Twisted Sister - I'd never seen them before and I wasn't expecting them to be so good, very happy to have been there for their last ever UK show.

bloodfiend
Denim Demon

Postby bloodfiend » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:22 pm

pinhead0303 wrote:Considering the crowds for Misery Loves Co & Stuck Mojo combined didn't even add up to the crowd Evil Scarecrow got it just shows how bad and out of touch these bookings were and added to Saturday's dire line-up Bloodstock is in desperate need of an overhaul in the booking department.

While you have a point about MLC and SM being very unpopular and misguided bookings, and the tiny crowds backing this up, Saturday being "dire" is just your personal opinion, and if you are judging things by crowd size, then Saturday was a success in the booking department - with only the first 2 bands getting small crowds and everything after that getting sizeable audiences. By the time you got to the bands in Misery Loves Co and Stuck Mojo's positions on the Saturday, i.e. Akercocke and Rotting Christ, the field was pretty packed out.

pinhead0303
Consort of the Beast

Postby pinhead0303 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:41 pm

bloodfiend wrote:
pinhead0303 wrote:Considering the crowds for Misery Loves Co & Stuck Mojo combined didn't even add up to the crowd Evil Scarecrow got it just shows how bad and out of touch these bookings were and added to Saturday's dire line-up Bloodstock is in desperate need of an overhaul in the booking department.

While you have a point about MLC and SM being very unpopular and misguided bookings, and the tiny crowds backing this up, Saturday being "dire" is just your personal opinion, and if you are judging things by crowd size, then Saturday was a success in the booking department - with only the first 2 bands getting small crowds and everything after that getting sizeable audiences. By the time you got to the bands in Misery Loves Co and Stuck Mojo's positions on the Saturday, i.e. Akercocke and Rotting Christ, the field was pretty packed out.

Well I wasn't using the bands in those slots as a specific example, since Rotting Christ were the one band I would've watched on Saturday so I'm glad they got a good crowd, but the general consensus of people I know who only went for the Friday or didn't go at all (and plenty on here who would go no matter what) overall the Saturday was horrendous. Of course some people would have liked the line-up and since most people will still go for the weekend then the weekend tickets might not have been greatly affected, but if they continue the trend and start booking 2 days like the Saturday then this will end up a different festival; this is something I've heard plenty from the old die-hards who went to the first few, but start filling the festival with the likes of Misery Loves Co, Stuck Mojo, Fear Factory & Mastodon then I and most people I know will be out altogether.

That doesn't mean I expect the whole festival to be booked to my tastes, far from it, I'd be happy enough with 6 bands a day I want to watch. This isn't something that should be difficult to do, surely, with 3 full stages (I count the New Blood) there should easily be a mix of genres for there to be something for everyone. This year Friday & Sunday had it covered for me and people I know but there was only one band on the Saturday I had any interest in at all, out of 30+ bands I wouldn't have thought that was possible, it's never happened before.

Guess the festival has started drifting even further and I've joined the Bloodstock Power Metal brigade! :lol:

i0th
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby i0th » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 am

Sublime Eyes - 7

Fury - 8
Gloryhammer - 9
Evil Scarecrow - 10
Misery Loves Co. - 4
CoC - 6
XII Boar - 8
Venom - 7
Vrona - 6
Beyond The Black - 8
Twisted Sister - 10
Diamond Head - 9

The Heretic Order - 8
Mage - 7
The Raven Age - 6
Cybernetic Witch Cult - 6
Vodun - 4
Rotting Christ - 9
Fear Factory - 8
One Machine - 7
Paradise Lost - 6
Gojira - 7
Mastodon - 3
Acid Reign - 9

Desert Storm - 7
Sanguine - 7
Divine Chaos - 7
Metal Allegiance - 5
Satyricon - 6
Derange - 7
Whispered - 8
Dragonforce - 7
Symphony X - 8
Footprints in the Custard - 10
Anthrax - 9
Pythia - 8
Slayer - 5
Hell ain't a bad place to be(er)

BS 02 03 04 | BGOA | WOA 04 05 06 07 12 | MoR 06 | LE | BOA 09 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | R1BW 11 19 | Soni 11 | HRH 13 15 | HL 14 15 17 18 19 | HF 15 | HRHDvS 16 | HRHM 18

red_death
Definitely Not Nu

Postby red_death » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Sublime Eyes - 7 good start to the festival
Sumer and Psykosis 5 - OK
Phil Campbell - difficult to rate. Didn't think the singer was up to much and made me realise how much we will miss Lemmy

Gloryhammer 9
Evil Scarecrow 8
CoC 3 very disappointing compared to last time I saw them
Venom 1 tedious
Twisted Sister 9.5 didn't expect to enjoy them but they were bloody excellent
Diamondhead 8

Rotting Christ 8
Paradise Lost 7
Mastodon 9 really enjoyed their set and the most crowd interaction I've ever seen from them!

Metal Allegiance 6 a bit karaoke-ish but good fun
Satyricon 8.5 generally prefer their later stuff but thoroughly enjoyed Nemesis Divina
Symphony X only caught the end but sounded OK
Memoriam 9 fantastic and looked thoroughly pleased to be there
Anthrax 7.5 always good without being outstanding
Slayer 8

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:14 pm

pinhead0303 wrote: but start filling the festival with the likes of Misery Loves Co, Stuck Mojo, Fear Factory & Mastodon then I and most people I know will be out altogether.

Fear Factory don't deserve to be lumped in with the others you mention... they pulled a big crowd (massive compared to Misery and SM) and are a great band (even with Burton's dodgy vocals now).

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:01 pm

houston4044 wrote:
pinhead0303 wrote: but start filling the festival with the likes of Misery Loves Co, Stuck Mojo, Fear Factory & Mastodon then I and most people I know will be out altogether.

Fear Factory don't deserve to be lumped in with the others you mention... they pulled a big crowd (massive compared to Misery and SM) and are a great band (even with Burton's dodgy vocals now).

Oh they do. Any band that can release an album such as Remanufacture are firmly in Kerrang territory.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 pm

pinhead0303 wrote: overall the Saturday was horrendous.

Disagree, Friday was the absolute worst. Never before have I had a three hour gap with NOTHING to watch. Saturday was much stronger, but Sunday was easily the strongest. Just saying it's all about perspective, IMO Saturday was decent and Friday was dogshit.