scar symmetry

Tell us who you'd like to see play in 2016....
grimjim
Warrior of Metal

scar symmetry

Postby grimjim » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:21 am

Awesome band kind of an all rounder group me thinks, would love to see these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJ01A28qS8
i will never be able to answer what you asked of me...... Because something much more interesting just happened on the T.V.!

LouciferSpeaks
Warrior of Metal

Re: scar symmetry

Postby LouciferSpeaks » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:29 pm

They were great when they played a couple of years ago. Definitely worth another shot :)
Rum.

Last.fm - just in case you want to see what I'm listening to.

grimjim
Warrior of Metal

Postby grimjim » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Used to listen to these all the time about 7-8 years ago really wanna see them live
i will never be able to answer what you asked of me...... Because something much more interesting just happened on the T.V.!

gorobschnitt
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby gorobschnitt » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:29 pm

definately!
next gigs -
Summers End Festival
Riverside
Leaves Eyes
Nightwish
Threshold
Avantasia

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:08 pm

LouciferSpeaks wrote:They were great when they played a couple of years ago. Definitely worth another shot :)

Ahem. If you were talking about their Bloodstock appearance, they were abysmal. Even fans of the band thought the performance was terrible. The guy simply couldn't sing in tune at all. As Andiferum pointed out to me, people aren't generally that bad without a reason. I can only assume there were monitor problems and he couldn't hear himself. Still, they've changed lineup since then, and I'm prepared to give them another chance. It's not really my thing, but it's been long enough that a return to Bloodstock is probably on the cards.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Tet wrote:
LouciferSpeaks wrote:They were great when they played a couple of years ago. Definitely worth another shot :)

Ahem. If you were talking about their Bloodstock appearance, they were abysmal. Even fans of the band thought the performance was terrible. The guy simply couldn't sing in tune at all. As Andiferum pointed out to me, people aren't generally that bad without a reason. I can only assume there were monitor problems and he couldn't hear himself. Still, they've changed lineup since then, and I'm prepared to give them another chance. It's not really my thing, but it's been long enough that a return to Bloodstock is probably on the cards.

They played the Sophie stage in 2013 and were excellent. Planning on seeing them with Epica later in the year. Wouldn't mind seeing them at BOA again but given the choice, would prefer a band that hasn't played before.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Beardy wrote:They played the Sophie stage in 2013 and were excellent.

Ahhh yes, so they did. I'd forgotten about that. I even saw them that time as well, but had failed to remember anything about it. Clearly they didn't make much of an impression (my review score implies I thought they were kind of average). I too will be seeing them again with Epica next month.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

TehDemu
Lowly Peon

Postby TehDemu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Would adore to see them. One of my favourites.