Immolation

Tell us who you'd like to see play in 2016....
jwh20
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Immolation

Postby jwh20 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Not played the UK in three years, and they're a death metal institution. CTAWB is a top ten all time DM classic. Get them on the Sophie stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp4t1NdfmDQ

jwh20
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Re: Immolation

Postby jwh20 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Bumping because I'm honestly at a loss at how such an immense band got no replies.

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Postby bloodblind » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:18 pm

One of the Death metal bands I'd love to see at bloodstock, have they played before? Last time I saw them they were so loud that they blew my left ear. Apart from that I'd love to see them at BOA and definitely one of the classic DM bands that are not held in high enough regard. They piss on Deicide and Obituary in my opinion, thumbs up from me on this one! A lot of people on here don't have good taste so they'd rather see sub par trad metal rather than top quality bands from all genres

jwh20
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby jwh20 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

bloodblind wrote:One of the Death metal bands I'd love to see at bloodstock, have they played before? Last time I saw them they were so loud that they blew my left ear. Apart from that I'd love to see them at BOA and definitely one of the classic DM bands that are not held in high enough regard. They piss on Deicide and Obituary in my opinion, thumbs up from me on this one! A lot of people on here don't have good taste so they'd rather see sub par trad metal rather than top quality bands from all genres

I think a lot of people on here just want trad and power metal at all costs, regardless of whether the band is actually all that good.

mathewxentrix88
Leather Rebel

Postby mathewxentrix88 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

jwh20 wrote:
bloodblind wrote:One of the Death metal bands I'd love to see at bloodstock, have they played before? Last time I saw them they were so loud that they blew my left ear. Apart from that I'd love to see them at BOA and definitely one of the classic DM bands that are not held in high enough regard. They piss on Deicide and Obituary in my opinion, thumbs up from me on this one! A lot of people on here don't have good taste so they'd rather see sub par trad metal rather than top quality bands from all genres

I think a lot of people on here just want trad and power metal at all costs, regardless of whether the band is actually all that good.

Nah-not really,you could say the same about people wanting sub-standard death metal or thrash (not naming any names).The problem is-Bloodstock will book those types without giving power metal(especially) or traditional metal much of a look in.
Anyway-Immolation are pretty good and i've not seen them so why not?!

slayerslays
Consort of the Beast

Postby slayerslays » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 am

Yes most definitely, would have replied earlier but was throwing up after seeing some of the requests on the first page. Kingdom of Conspiracy has been on my player for 3 months.....can't wait to sing-a-long....

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Postby bloodblind » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm

This really is the one death metal band we really need this year!