Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Share tour news and event information in here.
User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Just thought I'd start a new thread now the 2020 fest is sadly cancelled.

Emperor headlining. Four venues this time - Roundhouse, Electric Ballroom, Underworld and Black Heart.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
gavdann
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:54 am
Location: Ipswich

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby gavdann » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Ghost wrote:Just thought I'd start a new thread now the 2020 fest is sadly cancelled.

Emperor headlining. Four venues this time - Roundhouse, Electric Ballroom, Underworld and Black Heart.

Not entirely happy about the decision to include the Roundhouse as it's a fair old schlep from the other venues and it always seems to take forever to get in.

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Never been to the roundhouse, it does look a fair old distance from the other venues. I reckon most the bands I'd like would probably be in the smaller three venues anyway.
I see the bad moon arising.

bloodfiend
Denim Demon
Posts: 3294
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby bloodfiend » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Ghost wrote:Never been to the roundhouse, it does look a fair old distance from the other venues. I reckon most the bands I'd like would probably be in the smaller three venues anyway.


Maybe 10 min walk at the most, if they were having a bigger venue included it was either the Roundhouse or the Forum, and this is significantly closer than the Forum.

They must have more big names planned if they think they can justify adding the Roundhouse.

User avatar
someone else
Denim Demon
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: Chester, UK
Contact:

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby someone else » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 pm

gavdann wrote:
Ghost wrote:Just thought I'd start a new thread now the 2020 fest is sadly cancelled.

Emperor headlining. Four venues this time - Roundhouse, Electric Ballroom, Underworld and Black Heart.

Not entirely happy about the decision to include the Roundhouse as it's a fair old schlep from the other venues and it always seems to take forever to get in.


They've hosted the Sunday there at Desertfest- its usually easy to get in but it does take the crowd from the venues at the other end of the high st with people choosing to hang out on the terrace.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4330
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby houston4044 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Emperor I can give or take but if none of the other headliners take my fancy I'll give them another go.

If the move to a 4th venue doesn't mean more filler (ala BOA where the first few bands on each stage are pub bands or the Underworld and Black Heart both host small bands) I'm all for it.

They said on FB they hope to book most of this year's line up for this so that's good as I was really looking forward to it this year.

bloodfiend
Denim Demon
Posts: 3294
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby bloodfiend » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:18 pm

houston4044 wrote:They said on FB they hope to book most of this year's line up for this so that's good as I was really looking forward to it this year.


Didn't see that, what was the quote?

If they can keep Tsjuder, Mgla and Shining doing Black jazz from this year, then it would be a pretty good rescue.

User avatar
metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby metaldinosaur » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:09 am

bloodfiend wrote:
houston4044 wrote:They said on FB they hope to book most of this year's line up for this so that's good as I was really looking forward to it this year.


Didn't see that, what was the quote?

If they can keep Tsjuder, Mgla and Shining doing Black jazz from this year, then it would be a pretty good rescue.


I really hope it's true too. That would sell me a ticket for sure.
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4330
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Incineration Fest 2021 - Camden Town 08/05/21

Postby houston4044 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:25 am

bloodfiend wrote:
houston4044 wrote:They said on FB they hope to book most of this year's line up for this so that's good as I was really looking forward to it this year.


Didn't see that, what was the quote?

If they can keep Tsjuder, Mgla and Shining doing Black jazz from this year, then it would be a pretty good rescue.


Can't find the quote but they've acted on it

Dark Funeral, Bloodbath, Vomitory and Tsjuder announced for next year.

Now if they can add Defeated Sanity, Skeletal Remains and Infected Dead I'm a happy lad :D