Gama Bomb Tour

Share tour news and event information in here.
greatape
Lowly Peon
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 am

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby greatape » Fri May 24, 2019 5:08 am

Yup, just looked Kiss 02 Arena, Block 412, Official website goes to AXS at £76.25 inc fees. Stargreen, same block, has them for £53.25 with no booking fee.

Also looked up ZZ Top, they're the same basic price as AXS, £42, but with no booking fee on top.

And if you really want a bargain, Gloryhammer, only £16.25

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:27 pm

Ghost wrote:Houston! You're young, smooth and handsome so no doubt have one of those facebooky accounts. Message them and ask why I can't get tickets for London......love grandad.


I've gotten no reply but can see other people asking so keep an eye out I guess :lol:

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:23 am

London Tickets now appeared on see tickets. Says divine chaos and shrapnel are supporting. Doesn't mention sister shotgun.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Ghost wrote:London Tickets now appeared on see tickets. Says divine chaos and shrapnel are supporting. Doesn't mention sister shotgun.


Ah god dammit :lol: Now that the line up is one I'd jump at it looks like I can't get the time off work :devil:

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:48 pm

houston4044 wrote:
Ghost wrote:London Tickets now appeared on see tickets. Says divine chaos and shrapnel are supporting. Doesn't mention sister shotgun.


Ah god dammit :lol: Now that the line up is one I'd jump at it looks like I can't get the time off work :devil:


I was looking forward to sister shotgun :eyes:
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Ghost wrote:
houston4044 wrote:
Ghost wrote:London Tickets now appeared on see tickets. Says divine chaos and shrapnel are supporting. Doesn't mention sister shotgun.


Ah god dammit :lol: Now that the line up is one I'd jump at it looks like I can't get the time off work :devil:


I was looking forward to sister shotgun :eyes:


Road trip to Manchester for you it is then :P

Managed to swap some things round at work and may cut it close but be able to get in just as Shrapnel will come on; shall be good :D

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:12 pm

houston4044 wrote:
Road trip to Manchester for you it is then :P

Managed to swap some things round at work and may cut it close but be able to get in just as Shrapnel will come on; shall be good :D


Ha ha can't say I like sister shotgun that much.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Camden gig now starting at 7pm but says it's still finishing at 10pm. Short gig. Disappointing.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:04 am

Ghost wrote:Camden gig now starting at 7pm but says it's still finishing at 10pm. Short gig. Disappointing.


Wasn't far off what I was expecting to be honest, 30 minutes for both Shrapnel and DC with GB doing 1hr 15min (I expect). Shame, saw both Shrapnel and DC do an hour each at a gig earlier this year and they both knocked it out the park.

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:41 am

Yeah I love all three bands now so longer the better.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Ghost wrote:Yeah I love all three bands now so longer the better.


Well that's not gonna happen :lol:

Times from Manchester:

Doors: 6:30
Shrapnel: 7pm
Divine Chaos: 7:50
Gama Bomb: 8:40
Curfew 9:30

so I was close 30 mins for each support but only 50 for Gama Bomb :(

User avatar
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2319
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:48 pm

That's rubbish. A headliner should do at least an hour. I know it's a cheap gig but we still have to pay the money to travel to London so we deserve a full set.
I see the bad moon arising.

User avatar
houston4044
Denim Demon
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: Gama Bomb Tour

Postby houston4044 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Great gig in term of performances but still a bit nagged by the shortness of the sets