Page 1 of 2

Wacken 2020

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:43 pm
by Bizza
Judas Priest, Amon Amarth, Mercyful Fate, At The Gates, Hypocrisy, Venom, Sodom, Death Angel, Sick Of It All, Beast In Black, Nervosa, Cemican.

Decent start, wouldn't mind those first 3 as next years Bloodstock headliners.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:15 pm
by slayerslays
I reckon At The Gates are a cert - it's about time

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:08 am
by ScrumpiesVeteran
All tickets sold in 21 hours ! Managed to get early birds again and can't wait until more band announcements made, especially after Hansi Kursch's announcement during Demons and Wizards that he would see us next year !

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:31 pm
by Tet
ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:Hansi Kursch's announcement during Demons and Wizards that he would see us next year !

I missed that! A full orchestra show on the night to remember? Fingers crossed...

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:33 am
by ScrumpiesVeteran
Tet wrote:
ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:Hansi Kursch's announcement during Demons and Wizards that he would see us next year !

I missed that! A full orchestra show on the night to remember? Fingers crossed...



That is certainly what I am hoping and praying for ….

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:40 pm
by Black Wizard
ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:All tickets sold in 21 hours ! Managed to get early birds again and can't wait until more band announcements made, especially after Hansi Kursch's announcement during Demons and Wizards that he would see us next year !

Did he specifically say Wacken? Or Germany? And did he refer to himself or Demons & Wizards?

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:35 pm
by ScrumpiesVeteran
he told the WA crowd he would see us next year - no context given but the way he was smiling and laughing as he said, it was if he had let a secret out of the bag.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 pm
by Rammsoldat
Slipknot added to the line up. Not thrilling everyone but i was tempted to catch their tour next year but now i can just see em here.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am
by Kanwulf
What the fuck have they done to the advent calendar?

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 pm
by jwh20
They seem to be announcing more bands at a time so people complain less about the shit/unknown ones if they're hidden amid the good ones.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 pm
by Rammsoldat
More bands announced

ASP, Brothers of Metal, Bülent & die Metal-Angels, Cinderella's Tom Keifer, Die beschissenen Sechs, Fateful Finality, Freedom Call, Grailknights, Haggard, Mork, Pestilence, Rotting Christ, Verheerer, Wednesday 13

I really like Haggard so am happy they are going to be there again.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:32 am
by Kanwulf
Neaera, Helrunar and The Wildhearts :rock:

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am
by Rammsoldat
Im stoked, in extremo announced. Been barking up this tree with bloodstock for ages to no avail.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:55 pm
by Tet
Borknagar! Plus Avantasia and Lacuna Coil. This is shaping up to be yet another great Wacken lineup.

Re: Wacken 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:08 pm
by Black Wizard
Tet wrote:Borknagar! Plus Avantasia and Lacuna Coil. This is shaping up to be yet another great Wacken lineup.

Does Wacken ever have bad line-ups?

It appears that all the speculation about Blind Guardian with a full orchestra was a load of rubbish then! It was based on Hansi saying "see you next year" at the end of the Demons & Wizards set. The lesson from this is never read to much into what bands say.