Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Share tour news and event information in here.
gavdann
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Postby gavdann » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:05 am

Ghost wrote:Is it because you've heard they have leather sofas in the 229 venue :lol:

I didn't see those leather sofas you mentioned. Perhaps he did have them removed from the venue :dibbley:

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:17 am

gavdann wrote:
Ghost wrote:Is it because you've heard they have leather sofas in the 229 venue :lol:

I didn't see those leather sofas you mentioned. Perhaps he did have them removed from the venue :dibbley:

Decided to get a last minute ticket and glad I did, was a good night and chance to visit a new venue.

There were leather sofas in the cloakroom if that's what they were referring too :D
Had to laugh in the queue, deliveroo driver got confused and tried to walk into the venue with KFC :lol:

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:08 pm

houston4044 wrote:
There were leather sofas in the cloakroom if that's what they were referring too

Nah when I went there in September they had leather sofas round the edge of the floor. That was for Voyager though and they were probably less worried about people jumping off them ha ha,
I see the bad moon arising.

gavdann
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby gavdann » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Ghost wrote:
houston4044 wrote:
There were leather sofas in the cloakroom if that's what they were referring too

Nah when I went there in September they had leather sofas round the edge of the floor. That was for Voyager though and they were probably less worried about people jumping off them ha ha,

I did a bit of googling and discovered there are two venue 229s. We were in Venue 1, whereas there are plush looking sofas in the smaller Venue 2. You must have been in the fancy, shmancy one. :lol:

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:19 pm

gavdann wrote:I did a bit of googling and discovered there are two venue 229s. We were in Venue 1, whereas there are plush looking sofas in the smaller Venue 2. You must have been in the fancy, shmancy one. :lol:

Oooohhhh well I liked that venue :lol:

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 am

gavdann wrote:
Ghost wrote:
houston4044 wrote:

I did a bit of googling and discovered there are two venue 229s. We were in Venue 1, whereas there are plush looking sofas in the smaller Venue 2. You must have been in the fancy, shmancy one. :lol:

Is that the one with the gate entrance that leads underground? That was so confusing :lol: Glad I wasn't the only one that didn't catch on for awhile :D

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 am

houston4044 wrote:Is that the one with the gate entrance that leads underground? That was so confusing :lol: Glad I wasn't the only one that didn't catch on for awhile :D

Yeah that's the one. When I went there I was wandering outside looking for the entrance and the doorman shouted to me that it was down there. So the venue must be used to it :lol: