Page 1 of 2

Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 pm
by bloodofthekings
28th October - The Fleece, Bristol
29th October - Mama Roux's, Birmingham
30th October - Cathouse, Glasgow
31st October - 229, London
1st November - The Bread Shed, Manchester

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:08 pm
by Ghost
That's a bizarrely busy metal week. Destroyer 666. Blood red throne. Beyond the black. Carnation. Which are just the ones off top of my head. Can't go to any because it's half term week so probably already busy.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:21 am
by gavdann
Ticket purchased :rock:

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 am
by Ghost
gavdann wrote:Ticket purchased :rock:


229 is a nice venue.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 am
by houston4044
I'm very tempted by the London date, holding off as I have a sneaky feeling something is going to kick off on the night and if trains get cancelled I'm fucked :lol:

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 am
by gavdann
houston4044 wrote:I'm very tempted by the London date, holding off as I have a sneaky feeling something is going to kick off on the night and if trains get cancelled I'm fucked :lol:

you mean the brexit thing? shit, i didn't even think about that.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 pm
by houston4044
gavdann wrote:you mean the brexit thing? shit, i didn't even think about that.


Yeah, probably nothing to worry about; but i'll probably be going by myself and sod getting caught out if the trains get cancelled :lol:

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:05 am
by jwh20
Wouldn't have thought about that. I've already got Sunn O))) and Dead Congregation in the same week, so decided this would be the one I'd miss.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:02 am
by gavdann
jwh20 wrote:Wouldn't have thought about that. I've already got Sunn O))) and Dead Congregation in the same week, so decided this would be the one I'd miss.

I've tried and tried and tried to "get" Sunn O))) but they're just not for me.

I'm not a mega fan of them but I've never seen Cat Decap before and I'm desperate for another DM gig. :lol: I need to check out whether the supports are any good though as I've never heard of them.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:22 am
by Ghost
[quote="gavdann"]
I'm not a mega fan of them but I've never seen Cat Decap before and I'm desperate for another DM gig. :lol:

But but but Carnation is only 3 days after, you could of gone to that.

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:48 am
by gavdann
Ghost wrote:
gavdann wrote:I'm not a mega fan of them but I've never seen Cat Decap before and I'm desperate for another DM gig. :lol:

But but but Carnation is only 3 days after, you could of gone to that.

Yeah but they're a bit Entombedy or a bit Fleshcrawly and I fancied something different.

Also the chance of trying a new venue too...

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
by Ghost
gavdann wrote:
Ghost wrote:
gavdann wrote:I'm not a mega fan of them but I've never seen Cat Decap before and I'm desperate for another DM gig. :lol:

But but but Carnation is only 3 days after, you could of gone to that.

Yeah but they're a bit Entombedy or a bit Fleshcrawly and I fancied something different.

Also the chance of trying a new venue too...


Is it because you've heard they have leather sofas in the 229 venue :lol:

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:39 am
by gavdann
Ghost wrote:Is it because you've heard they have leather sofas in the 229 venue :lol:

No but surely that goes against CD's strict pro-animal principles doesn't it? I hope Travis doesn't have a diva moment when he sees them and pull the gig. :lol:

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 am
by houston4044
gavdann wrote:
Ghost wrote:Is it because you've heard they have leather sofas in the 229 venue :lol:

No but surely that goes against CD's strict pro-animal principles doesn't it? I hope Travis doesn't have a diva moment when he sees them and pull the gig. :lol:


Crowd surf the sofa to the stage you say? :P

Re: Cattle Decapitation UK Tour

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm
by gavdann
The new single is the mutt's nuts. I officially have a hard-on for this gig now. :lol:

https://youtu.be/BBy4gn8VBMo