HRH metal 4

Share tour news and event information in here.
houston4044
Denim Demon

HRH metal 4

Postby houston4044 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:50 am

Could of sworn there was a thread already but I can't seem to find it :lol:

Stage times announced today and has worked out really well for me. Only Forgotten Remains and Seprevation clash to choose between :(

Anyone else going?

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: HRH metal 4

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:58 am

Do they usually do day tickets to HRH events? Only asking because My Dying Bride are playing HRH Goth in London so wouldn't might going for the day to see them.
I see the bad moon arising.

bloodofthekings
Paster of Muppets

Postby bloodofthekings » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Ghost wrote:Do they usually do day tickets to HRH events? Only asking because My Dying Bride are playing HRH Goth in London so wouldn't might going for the day to see them.

They do, but you'd be better off entering one of their "competitions" and winning weekend tickets for £15 and just going for the day.

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:04 pm

bloodofthekings wrote:
Ghost wrote:Do they usually do day tickets to HRH events? Only asking because My Dying Bride are playing HRH Goth in London so wouldn't might going for the day to see them.

They do, but you'd be better off entering one of their "competitions" and winning weekend tickets for £15 and just going for the day.

Yep, think they wanted just the £10 booking fee for the Goth gig when I got an email the other week. You'd be looking at like £40 if you're actually going to buy a day ticket.

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:36 pm

houston4044 wrote:
Yep, think they wanted just the £10 booking fee for the Goth gig when I got an email the other week. You'd be looking at like £40 if you're actually going to buy a day ticket.

How do I do this baby?

bloodofthekings
Paster of Muppets

Postby bloodofthekings » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:46 am

Ghost wrote:
houston4044 wrote:

How do I do this baby?

Follow their social media pages, sign up for their email alerts and before long you'll get a link sent to you

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:15 pm

bloodofthekings wrote:
Ghost wrote:
houston4044 wrote:

How do I do this baby?

Follow their social media pages, sign up for their email alerts and before long you'll get a link sent to you

They want my phone number and address. Do you get cold calls etc after doing this? Obviously they want to sell my info.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 pm

No you just get a few emails or texts. Never had a phone call off them and I've certainly not had any contact from third parties.

Not seen any deals on the Goth one though apart from one in September when it was announced.

However it's coming up to Christmas so sign up and keep your eyes peeled as about now is when they start having bargains. They called it HRH Secret Santa last year and had loads of festivals for £10 booking fee.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:No you just get a few emails or texts. Never had a phone call off them and I've certainly not had any contact from third parties.

Not seen any deals on the Goth one though apart from one in September when it was announced.

However it's coming up to Christmas so sign up and keep your eyes peeled as about now is when they start having bargains. They called it HRH Secret Santa last year and had loads of festivals for £10 booking fee.

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:27 pm

:lol: Got the HRH Goth email through for discounted tickets. That's ridiculous. Thanks All. 12 pound to see My Dying Bride :yes:

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Ghost wrote:They want my phone number and address. Do you get cold calls etc after doing this? Obviously they want to sell my info.

I sold your info ages ago so I wouldn't worry about that :P

Ghost wrote::lol: Got the HRH Goth email through for discounted tickets. That's ridiculous. Thanks All. 12 pound to see My Dying Bride :yes:

Yep, same here. £12 for Nephilim and KMFDM is a bargain :D

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Well that was a good weekend, got to see some decent bands and have some laughs.

Did anyone else see the Three Tremors? So bad it was good :lol:
Though I did notice the biggest crowd for the weekend was Evil Scarecrow. For all the moaning about their positioning at BOA, they pulled a far bigger crowd than anyone else I saw at the weekend.

Skippy
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Skippy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:59 pm

houston4044 wrote:Well that was a good weekend, got to see some decent bands and have some laughs.

Did anyone else see the Three Tremors? So bad it was good :lol:
Though I did notice the biggest crowd for the weekend was Evil Scarecrow. For all the moaning about their positioning at BOA, they pulled a far bigger crowd than anyone else I saw at the weekend.

The Three Tremors were just bad. Walked off after about 3 songs - its a shame, I love Ripper but they just sounded messy.

I felt really bad for Rhapsody of Fire. They were amazing, but a combination of not going on until nearly 12 and the venue being dicks and not letting people in meant they lost most of their crowd halfway through the set. Such a shame, hope they come back and do a proper tour or something.

Overall it was a pretty good weekend, pretty much all the bands (except Three Tremors) were really good. The organisation seemed terrible though, seemed really stacked with all the bigger bands on Saturday, and much less on Sunday. Why when Lord of the Lost cancelled they decided to put Lullaby for a Unicorn on, instead of just moving things back is beyond me, especially when they were running late anyway. Oh well, the quality of the bands made up for any issues like that.
BANDS I LIKE FOR BLOODSTOCK!!!

houston4044
Denim Demon

Postby houston4044 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Skippy wrote:The Three Tremors were just bad. Walked off after about 3 songs - its a shame, I love Ripper but they just sounded messy.

I felt really bad for Rhapsody of Fire. They were amazing, but a combination of not going on until nearly 12 and the venue being dicks and not letting people in meant they lost most of their crowd halfway through the set. Such a shame, hope they come back and do a proper tour or something.

Overall it was a pretty good weekend, pretty much all the bands (except Three Tremors) were really good. The organisation seemed terrible though, seemed really stacked with all the bigger bands on Saturday, and much less on Sunday. Why when Lord of the Lost cancelled they decided to put Lullaby for a Unicorn on, instead of just moving things back is beyond me, especially when they were running late anyway. Oh well, the quality of the bands made up for any issues like that.

Oh the Three Tremors were terrible, but it was became funny bad: three guys screaming like crazy out of time and tune with each other. Saying that, think I only managed 5 songs myself :lol:

Can't remember why exactly but Equilibrium and LotL were due to be the headliner and subs for the Sunday originally but they had to swap with Three Tremors; there was a message about it in December(?).