Sabaton Wembley 08/02/20 - No Chiltern Railways

Share tour news and event information in here.
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Sabaton Wembley 08/02/20 - No Chiltern Railways

Postby Ghost » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Turns out Chiltern Railways aren't going to Wembley Stadium this weekend due to engineering works. Pain in the bumhole!
I see the bad moon arising.

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Re: Sabaton Wembley 08/02/20 - No Chiltern Railways

Postby ribbons69 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:10 pm

If that was only the and of it :(
Got to the gig easily enough but was stranded in London yesterday, no trains going North at all. Luckily I had enough money to get another hotel, managed to get an early train this morning that thankfully wasn't as crowded as expected. Still a bloody expensive weekend.
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise

gavdann
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby gavdann » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm

ribbons69 wrote:If that was only the and of it :(
Got to the gig easily enough but was stranded in London yesterday, no trains going North at all. Luckily I had enough money to get another hotel, managed to get an early train this morning that thankfully wasn't as crowded as expected. Still a bloody expensive weekend.

And to think, for all that money you could have gone to about 50 Mission gigs. :(

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Sorry to hear that. At least sabaton were brilliant. Shame about the support though. When I hear that band covering songs using cellos it just makes me wish I was listening to the original
I see the bad moon arising.

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Postby ribbons69 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:35 pm

gavdann wrote:

And to think, for all that money you could have gone to about 50 Mission gigs. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise