VANAHEIM – CAMPERVAN PATRONS
Not long now until you start packing your bags and journeying to the biggest metal gathering on UK soil. So in preparation for a safe and quick entry to the festival there are just a few things we need to advise you on:
- Follow SatNav directions to Bloodstock until you pick up the Bloodstock road signs then follow these signs and NOT your SatNav. DO NOT go through Walton on Trent Village as you will encounter a very narrow bridge that you will not be able to cross in a campervan/motorhome or large vehicle.
- On arrival please have your campervan vehicle pass clearly displayed and ensure you write your mobile number on it as the pass will be invalid without this.
- Please park up in a campervan plot in order of availability and follow the line of all other campervans on arrival.
- All campervan plots are marked out, therefore do not go over your allotted space or you will be asked to move.
- If you are towing a caravan then ensure your car also stays within the allotted marked out pitch. If it doesn’t fit then you will need to park your car in the main public car park. There is a charge of £20 for the weekend if purchasing car park passes on the gate.
- Wristband accreditation – Once you have pitched up, you will need to collect both your VANAHEIM campervan wristband and your full weekend camping wristband from the Campervan box office sited near the entrance to the field. Both wristbands must be worn at all times. If you have friends who will be stopping on your pitch for the weekend please ensure they are with you when collecting your wristbands as these cannot be issued at a later point. Please bring your Seetickets confirmation email with you and your campervan parking pass as proof of purchase.
- Friends or family wishing to visit you in Vanaheim during the weekend will need to be personally escorted by you or someone staying on your pitch who is wearing a Vanaheim wristband. This will deter other festival goers from randomly entering your site for no reason other than to have a look and who generally shouldn’t be there.
- There is an Elson point, drinking water tap and a separate rinse tap near the toilets. DO NOT use the drinking water tap to clean your toilet cassette under any circumstances.
- There is a BBQ pit situated at the top right hand side of the campervan site. Do not set up BBQ’s on your pitch, please use the designated BBQ area.
- Whilst we have roaming security on site 24 hours a day, the festival promoter and landowner cannot be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to your vehicle or anything within it whilst on site.
- Any concerns or issues that you would like to discuss over the festival weekend, please go to the Vanaheim Box office which is open Thursday 12:00 – 22:00, Fri 09:00 – 21:00, then on Saturday and Sunday see the staff in the Main Guest /Media Accreditation Box office directly across the road
August 9-12, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
1 post • Page 1 of 1