Information for Serpent's Lair 'VIP' patrons

August 9-12, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
administrator
Site Admin

Information for Serpent's Lair 'VIP' patrons

Postby administrator » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:01 pm

SERPENTS LAIR ‘VIP’ PATRONS

Not long now until you start packing your bags and journeying to the biggest metal gathering on UK soil. So, in preparation for a safe and quick entry to the festival there are just a few things we need to advise you on:

- Follow your SatNav directions until you pick up the Bloodstock road signs then follow these signs and NOT your SatNav. DO NOT go through Walton on Trent Village as this will only delay your journey and cause unnecessary congestion.

- Once you get close to the festival site follow the signs to the Serpent's Lair VIP car park and have your VIP tickets at the ready to show the steward on arrival who will then issue you with your parking pass and direct you to your parking area.

- Ensure you write your mobile number on the parking pass otherwise it will be invalid.

- DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR. Although we do have roaming security, parking is at your own risk and the festival promoter and landowner cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.

- Your Serpent's Lair VIP wristbands must be collected from the Box Office situated in the VIP car park which is open during the following times:
Thursday: 12.00 - 22.00
Friday: 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday: closed – Use the Media/Guest accreditation Box Office across the road.
Sunday: closed – Use the Media/Guest accreditation Box Office across the road.

- Hiring a Festibarrow - If you don’t want to carry your luggage from the carpark to the campsite then you can hire a wheelbarrow from the VIP Box Office for a deposit of £20. This will be returned to you when you return the wheelbarrow.

- Goody Bags and free t-shirt – These will be available to collect from the Bloodstock official merchandise stall situated in the main arena from Thursday when the arena opens at 17.00. Please bring proof of I.D such as driving licence, utility bill etc showing your name and address.

- For those of you not driving and coming by other means, please collect your VIP wristbands from the Media/Guest Accreditation Box office as signposted on arrival to the festival.

- PODPADS, LUXPADS, OCTOPADS, Pre-erected Tent patrons. If you have purchased one of these options then the reception staff will be ready to greet you on arrival at the Serpents lair campsite.

- Hospitality staff - Should you have any concerns or questions over the festival weekend about your camping experience in the Serpent's Lair then please go to the Guest/Media accreditation Box Office and the staff there will endeavour to assist you. This is manned between 10:00 – 22:00 Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 10:00 – 18:00 on Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you all very soon and hope you have an incredible weekend.
The Bloodstock Team

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Re: Information for Serpent's Lair 'VIP' patrons

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Good to see the goodie bags collection is the same as last year, made getting wristbands a lot quicker. :)
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

JPMC
Warrior of Metal

Postby JPMC » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Hopefully I'll actually get mine this year. Last year they said no can haz. I was sad.

minimustain
Warrior of Metal

Postby minimustain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:18 pm

What do you get in the goodie bag ?? N do the bands go into the bar ??? Cheers guys.